It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Antarctica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I found this today on Yahoo. No luck finding the original video so this could easily be passed off as a weather instrument.

The video posted to YouTube seems to show a round, blurry object floating above the station on Aug. 10. Speculation has run rampant, with conspiracy theorists and UFO buffs swapping explanations ranging from government collaboration with aliens to a top-secret test of some new cutting-edge secret weapon.

Source
edit on 13-8-2012 by 3l3v3n because: broken link

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Links not working. Interested to see what the hub bub is about thought.

NEVER MIND OP FIXED LINK.

Looks pretty interesting. Will comment more. Let me re-watch the vid a few times.
edit on 13-8-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
ah yeah i was gonna say link doesnt work, is there an origional video? all i found youtube was this.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I say its the moon. At first I thought it was a wether balloon but it appears to be the moon. A similar video taken at night was on ATS at the exact same location in antarctica. A object roughly the same size and in the same location was seen on that video. Turned out it was indeed the moon. I say this is a photo from early morning where the sun still is up and illuminating the moon.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 3l3v3n

My thoughts is that is clearly a weather balloon. Don't see orb or UFO.

*delete*
edit on 13-8-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: YouTube video just post by poster above

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
my first thought was weather balloon, but surely its way to big to be that. judging by how its out of focus, meaning its behind that weather station, it must be pretty big.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Balloon.
Time-lapse photography.
Yawn . . .

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Someone on YouTube posted this comment:

Has anyone noticed the large door used to launch Balloons was opened in that One frame containing the Balloon? Yes, in the frames 10 minutes before and after the Balloon the Door is Closed. It is only Open in that one frame because you have to open the Door to Launch a Balloon. LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's more like likely a weather balloon, I'll post a link to the video, after a restart, (AOL toolbar disappeared)

Edit, Never mind, Marty Feldman has got there!
edit on 13-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

people still use AOL?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kino321
reply to post by smurfy

people still use AOL?

I didn't say I was a person, never mind, free internet is coming my way sooon.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Topic is being discussed - H E R E -.

Please remember to use ATS SEARCH or browse the ALIENS & UFO FORUM to see if something has been covered already.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join