It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 - is upon us !!! Rapture is Even Closer!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

You have some time left...

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

Return of the Spam-Bot. Stuck in a 2,000 year old rut.

Most of us like to think for ourselves---unlike yourself.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
yes I saw my own leg grow two inches right in front of me.

It is from stories like this that folks get a good look at the religious "Crazy Talk" being inspired by the churches. It is biologically impossible for anyone's leg to grow two inches in front of them in a little church illusion. Such is an illusion or delusion being hyped up as a miracle. Such is impossible in science and biology, but they don't seem to care for reality.

Chiropractors deal with this everyday, and one of their first assessments on persons is to lay them down on a table and check to see if their feet match a balanced level on the table. Oftentimes, the persons with severe back stress will have feet that are 2 inches off level or off plum. It doesn't stem from their leg being shorter than the other, but from tilt of the hips due to spine alignment. This causes them intense pain from the knotting up stress.

Chiropractors deal with the one leg shorter than the other appearing effect everyday and none dare call it Jesus or god healing them, these are adjustments by the Chiropractor on the spine and its muscle knots. Oftentimes these problems exist more in the mind than as the physical defect, which is why they are called Psychosomatic Illness.

Treatments that Chiripractors do daily and use in detection of alignment problems, in the chuches become some faked up miracle and claims of legs growing two inches in front of their eyes. Such then becames they were touched by god or Jesus and the tale grows larger. Some of the fakes up church healers look for the Psychosomatic Illness profiles to do their healing illusions on TV.

What it really means is the person that needs such a fantasy explantion is deep into the denial of what caused the back pain in the first place came from their own seriously bad behaviors. It is easier for the person being in denail to claim god cured them rather than to admit it was their own behaviors that started the problems. Now, what remains is denial that feeds delusion of the causation and remedy.

Is a person really well that allows delusion to feed denial. Should those that so easily take up such make believe miracles be allowed to become missionaries, as others will find the same Crazy Talk and then they do more harm than good.

Should churches that promote what Chiropractors treat daily as miracles be considered anything more than just crazy talk about how easily they can drift from reality in even the simplist of examples.

Such lack of honesty, loss of reality, is the roots for wars as these tales become larger. In the Middle East, the Israelis took up terrorism to gain Israel, first with bombings of the English to make them leave. Then as blood baths of killing that had the Palistinians flee for their lives into camps of surrounding states. The church illusion would have these issues called "gods chosen people," when the real story is these are terrortists of the worst kind and the Christian churches partnered with them in so many causes. It is this illusion that will be the first step into WWIII as the reality finds that first step was not really based upon one leg being shorter, but the mind of the religion being well short of reality and truth.

edit on 5-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Psychosomatic Illness to loss of reality

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
From Russian's stealth subs sitting close in to US coasts to these Iranian ships now coming along.

Does the US really want to be supporting the orginal terrorists that came upon a Rothschilds wise to gain Israel via terrorist bombing the English to gain the lands, then the blood bath purges of the Arabs so the Jewish could live in their homes.

Does America's religions really want to partner with Texas mega-chruch types like John Hagee to support a religous finatic group that can't get along with anyone else because of their extremes of religous beliefs.

rt.com...

Iran plans to deploy warships off US coast

Iran says it will counter US presence in its waters by sending ships to the international waters off the US coast, says Iranian Navy chief Admiral Sayyari.

What goes around comes around.

edit on 5-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Christians join hands with the orginal terrorists

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It is hard to find any common ground on which to dialog about a book written so long ago, in that the words were meant for the people of that time and yet foretold in Revelation of a future time.

But, when you read some statements in Revelations like in 4:1
"the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me".
read with a modern eye, as though you did not know it was the bible.
What in our modern world speaks to us "like a trumpet"? And if someone like
John was shown something 2000 years ahead of his time, which he described
in the only language and words he knew how, to communicate to people in
his time, then that statement takes on new and interesting meaning.
As do many of the passages in Revelations.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDogJT
It is hard to find any common ground on which to dialog about a book written so long ago, in that the words were meant for the people of that time and yet foretold in Revelation of a future time.

But, when you read some statements in Revelations like in 4:1
"the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me".
read with a modern eye, as though you did not know it was the bible.
What in our modern world speaks to us "like a trumpet"? And if someone like
John was shown something 2000 years ahead of his time, which he described
in the only language and words he knew how, to communicate to people in
his time, then that statement takes on new and interesting meaning.
As do many of the passages in Revelations.

You're trying to rationalize something only prophets could understand and even then God had to tell them what it fully meant when they didn't always understand themselves. Suffice it to say, the bible is an esoteric book, it's spiritual in nature. People who don't know what theyre talking about dive off into crap like ancient alien theory, when it's nothing even remotely as complicated as any of that stuff. Don't try to force it or you'll miss the meaning.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777

You have some time left...

Some people don't understand what the Word is, or specifically Who he is. He is the Voice crying in the wilderness, the Voice of God, that which spoke creation into existence, which without Him nothing could be made that was made. God always railed at Israel about obeying his Voice, his Memra

Jeremiah 7:21-24

21 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat meat. 22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. 23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why are you guys fighting between hinduism and christianity?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

1 Thessalonians 4: You need to read the full chapter to get the full idea of what is being spoken about and it is not the rapture it is the second coming of Christ they are discussing. There is no such thing as the rapture.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical

No, Jesus said He would build His church (Ekklesia). That's future tense.

I suppose if you never got the difference between a verb and a noun in grade school you never will.
Peter died, remember, so I don't know what he did outside his own sphere of influence.
So is this a regular accredited college offering this course on New Testament Survey?
There was no establishment of a Catholic church or even the concept until the Apostles were dead so it is reasonable to not expect Revelation to talk about a church but rather churches in the form of individual congregations of a particular city, as you find in the first three chapters of the book.
edit on 14-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

The ekklesia is the invisible body of Christ. The bride. Not all people who fill up pews are believers. And who is talking about Peter?

THE CHURCH IS NOT THE BRIDE OF CHRIST THE NEW JERUSALEM IS, PLEASE SHOW VERSE THAT SAYS THAT THE BODY OF CHRIST IS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join