It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 - is upon us !!! Rapture is Even Closer!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

*obscenity deleted* Explain when all the events of Matthew 24 happened. The disciples asked Jesus 3 questions.
You just got through saying "eon" means end of the age.
Christian age. Verses the Jewish age including the temple cult practices (sacrifices and that sort of thing) at the temple which was destroyed.
edit on 14-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

In prophetical language mountains are associated with kingdoms or empires.

News to me!
Where did you get that from?
No commentator on Revelation has used that as a possible explanation.
In the Canaanite days mountains represented the abodes of the gods.
edit on 14-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

Take a look at Revelation 17:9-11

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

The first 5 had fallen at the time Revelation was written, so it had already happened. It ties into Daniel. The first 5 empires Israel ran afoul of was Egypt, then Assyria, then Babylon, then Medo-Persia, then Greece. The one that is when Revelation was written was Rome/H.R.E., as the current and 6th head of the Beast at that time. The 7th head of the Beast at the time Revelation was written is the one that had not yet come which was Muhammad's Islam/Ottoman Empire that lasted 1300 years until 1924 when it had been dealt a death blow in WWI (Turkey where Pergamos and the throne of Satan is). In 1925 the Muslim Brotherhood was created to revive the fallen Caliphte. The 7th head was also the 8th to come, which is what we are seeing now happening in the M.E. as the MB gets control of every nation that the U.S. and NATO helps flip. We're seeing the beginning stages of the resurrection of the Beast that fell in 1924.

Biblical history of Israel was the key to figuring this out, but i prayed for guidance and this was the answer i was given. I didn't even think of their history being the key but i was guided to read Daniel, but this has always been about Israel and there is never a time when it was not about Israel. The 7th Beast didn't just attack the jews, it attacked christians who are also jews, bought by the blood of the Lamb into the House of Israel. Daniel and Revelation are tied together in that both speak of the heads of the Beast. Each time Israel turned from God and towards Idolatry he sent them into the belly of the Beast and when they turned back to him he struck that head down. With each new head of the Beast the territory it consumed grew larger, until it encompassed from the Indus River to Hadrian's wall.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Who said the rapture would be a "secret"? Millions of people go missing suddenly it might make the evening news.
None of that makes it not secret, according to the article in the Rapture Ready web site.

I don't think "Rapture Ready" is any type of authority, however this website kinda says the same thing I did.

It's won't be a secret to anyone other than tribes in forests secluded from modern society:

The world will most certainly take notice when the rapture occurs. If the Statue of Liberty suddenly vanished from New York Harbor, ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN would break from regular programming to cover this marvel. To have millions of people disappear without a trace, the media storm cannot be imagined.

(From your link)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Jesus uses the term "ekklesia" in the gospels when talking to Peter.

Which still could have meant a local version, such as Peter, the other disciples, and the other people already directly associated with them. Someone doing a New Testament Survey course should know all this, so I don't understand why I need to tell you these things unless your cult is who is putting on the course.

No, Jesus said He would build His church (Ekklesia). That's future tense.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes! No one know's the exact day or hour...I believe all sign's World-Wide are pointing to a major event...

2 Thessalonians 2:6-12 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Romans 11:25

Also To Be Completed!

1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Connecting The Number ( 153 ) From Luke 21:11 The ( 153 ) Fish Count...Representing " Church Age of Grace "

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Correlating...Those In CHRIST! Will Be Aware!

Church Not Appointed To Wrath!

And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come. 1 Thess. 1:10

1 Thess. 5:9

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Revelation 3:10-11

(Imminent)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

*obscenity deleted* Explain when all the events of Matthew 24 happened. The disciples asked Jesus 3 questions.
You just got through saying "eon" means end of the age.
Christian age. Verses the Jewish age including the temple cult practices (sacrifices and that sort of thing) at the temple which was destroyed.

Starting at about verse 14 the events Christ spoke of were never fulfilled. Not even by 70 AD.

Some important ones to note:

1. Gospel preached to the entire world. (All nations) V. 14
2. Abomination of Desolation stand in the holy of holies and seen by people who are not the high priest. V.15
3. Great Tribulation so severe the world would never see again. V.21
4. Christ returns. V. 27
5. All the tribes of the Earth morn and see Him return. V. 30
6. Elect Jews and Gentiles gathered from the whole Earth. V. 31

ETA: "crap" is not considered an obscenity.

edit on 14-8-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't think "Rapture Ready" is any type of authority . . .

Is this part of your cult, this sort of obfuscation?
Why don't you just admit that you think so because your leader told you?
Did he say that it was time to drop the "secret" from the secret rapture?
He apparently also told you to drop the "rapture" part too, and to call it Hapazo.
Just because people could later deduce that a rapture had occurred does not take away from its secretive nature.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I don't think "Rapture Ready" is any type of authority . . .

Is this part of your cult, this sort of obfuscation?
Why don't you just admit that you think so because your leader told you?
Did he say that it was time to drop the "secret" from the secret rapture?
He apparently also told you to drop the "rapture" part too, and to call it Hapazo.
Just because people could later deduce that a rapture had occurred does not take away from its secretive nature.

Maybe you're thinking of someone else, I didn't link Rapture Ready. And what are you talking about with "secretive nature"? Should God send everyone an email a few weeks out first?

edit on 14-8-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.
Verse 10 starts a new thought and does not connect to the mountains other than it is another occurrence of the number seven coming into play. The mountains are a geographical locator for the woman which also identifies her nature and her political sway over the world through the empire structure.
The heads are individual persons who rule politically with the theme that killing one does not end the system, just as killing one form of the beast does not end the beast system.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I suppose if you never got the difference between a verb and a noun in grade school you never will.
Peter died, remember, so I don't know what he did outside his own sphere of influence.
So is this a regular accredited college offering this course on New Testament Survey?
There was no establishment of a Catholic church or even the concept until the Apostles were dead so it is reasonable to not expect Revelation to talk about a church but rather churches in the form of individual congregations of a particular city, as you find in the first three chapters of the book.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

In apocalyptic writing/visions mountains are symbolic of nations/kingdoms. See Nebchanezzar's dream in the book of Daniel.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
reply to post by rigel4

Follow The Light...

More like follow the science, but then there are types that need this mental crutch called religion.

news.discovery.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Verse 10 starts a new thought and does not connect to the mountains other than it is another occurrence of the number seven coming into play. The mountains are a geographical locator for the woman which also identifies her nature and her political sway over the world through the empire structure.
The heads are individual persons who rule politically with the theme that killing one does not end the system, just as killing one form of the beast does not end the beast system.

Mountains are kingdoms or empires man. 7 empires and 7 kings, it's in the history of Israel. Killing the heads of the Beast didn't end them, the Beast kept going, even in 1924 it didn't totally die. Islam is the last Empire, it's an empire that recognizes no borders and no laws but it's own which is Sharia law. The Harlot that Rides the Beast is Heylel. Rome will also play a part. Look up all the verses in the OT about people "playing the harlot". Gideon is linked with one of those verses and it gives you a clue as to who they are when they give him crescent earings and trinkets. Look at all the cities in the OT getting judgement rendered to them that are end times events.

Lydia - Turkey
Tyre - Lebanon
Sidon - Syria
Damascus - Syria
Philistia - Gaza
Babylon - Iraq
Elam - Iran
Heliopolis - Egypt (Goshen/Nile Delta)
Dedan - Saudi Arabia
Edom/Moab - Jordan

Everyone of these geographical locations is held by Islam ruled nations.

edit on 14-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kutas

More like follow the science, but then there are types that need this mental crutch called religion

I've been under the knife 13 times, not one time was i ever aware i was being worked on, it was like being dead, total darkness, i didn't know anything and i didn't even dream. They gassed me and as far as i was concerned as soon as i went under i came out, time passed like it never happened. I imagine that muct be what the Resurrection will be like for those who did die. The longest i was under was for 11 hours, and it seemed like a couple seconds to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"With the recent attack on Egyptian troops in the Sinai Peninsula, Egypt may look to adjust the peace treaty with Israel to allow for a major Egyptian military force to reside in the Sinai. This could pose a problem that could backfire on Israel. Israel is contemplating an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities by October of 2012. A surprise twist may develop that actually might play favorably into the US presidents re-election bid for allowing the attack to go forward. How will these events play a part Bible prophecy?"

(We are seeing Bible Prophecy unfold everyday...World-Wide)

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth are gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
WWIII is near. One can count on the Zionist's Paranoia and their pre-emptive strike on Iran. Looking like within two months. They'll play some Obama card for election leverage.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Israel hints that it has already decided to bomb Iran

Russia and China will back Iran. And Russia is sending clear signals to Washington on their capabilities:

freebeacon.com...

Silent Running
Russian attack submarine sailed in Gulf of Mexico undetected for weeks, U.S. officials say

Don't worry, the nuclear shoot out will be over in a day. Most of the US will starve to death, and freeze in the winter.

The US will be back to the dark ages for a long time, if they even touch on getting involved.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Still Some Time... " Forever who calls on The Name of The LORD! Shall be Saved " Romans 10:13

First Seal: The Conqueror
REVELATION CH. 6
1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals;[a] and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[c] of wheat for a denarius,[d] and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[e] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[f] became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[g] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777Duck n Cover...I went through all this durning the cold war I guess its the younger generations turn to experience the thrill...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I suppose if you never got the difference between a verb and a noun in grade school you never will.
Peter died, remember, so I don't know what he did outside his own sphere of influence.
So is this a regular accredited college offering this course on New Testament Survey?
There was no establishment of a Catholic church or even the concept until the Apostles were dead so it is reasonable to not expect Revelation to talk about a church but rather churches in the form of individual congregations of a particular city, as you find in the first three chapters of the book.

The ekklesia is the invisible body of Christ. The bride. Not all people who fill up pews are believers. And who is talking about Peter?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

In apocalyptic writing/visions mountains are symbolic of nations/kingdoms. See Nebchanezzar's dream in the book of Daniel.

A rock cut out which becomes a mountain.
It never says what the mountain is.
It obviously is unique so can not be understood as being something that you can have several of.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join