It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 - is upon us !!! Rapture is Even Closer!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by MagnumOpus

People don't float off into thin air.

If you are God, you do.
Of course people are not doing that all the time.

Jesus isn't god. Nor did he fly, nor die on a cross.

Funny, that ain't what God says in the OT.

Funny---god didn't write the OT.

Anyone knows that.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Going to play that card then? Why bother dude? You do know what prophets are? Nevermind, i'm beginning to remember why i ignore your posts and threads. FYI he did author it, his fingerprint is all in that in the mathematical gematria code. Over and over he repeats "My name is Yeshua" in the OT hidden in the gematria. Not wasting anymore of my pearls on you.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God
Romans 1:20

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Going to play that card then? Why bother dude? You do know what prophets are? Nevermind, i'm beginning to remember why i ignore your posts and threads. FYI he did author it, his fingerprint is all in that in the mathematical gematria code. Over and over he repeats "My name is Yeshua" in the OT hidden in the gematria. Not wasting anymore of my pearls on you.

All you have is religious bigotry that sins against Jesus, his family, and truth itself. The world knows you by your arrogance which works as this:

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. described bigotry in the following quotation: "The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God
Romans 1:20

Jesus isn't god, and you sin against his soul and that of his family:

edit on 3-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

wtf....are you retarded?
Seriously, what the hell?

where are you getting this inane, articulated vomit from ??

Just say "No" to YouTube.

Please read some legitimate literature and come to your own conclusions, rather than continuing to torture us with your regurgitation of other's ignorant, unfounded opinions that you have invested ZERO effort in determining yourself.

I'll probably get an ATS T&C spankin' for this post, but, whatev....I've been spanked for less......

....besides, I don't make a habit of haunting forums of subject matter that I have no interest or belief in other than to harass and agitate those that do, unlike yourself.

WWIII is of interest to everyone, and these are religion discussion forums. Most deny ignorance and others relish in it.

You must be the one of those the YouTube Video spoke about with the words:

"Loudmouth boasters flattering people to gain advantage."

I'd bet your Bigot remarks get rejected by ATS.

Usually, when any Christian starts the profanity---it is the sign they lost the debate.

BTW----wonderful avitar nickname to announce yourself!

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. described bigotry in the following quotation: "The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."

edit on 3-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Sugar, I had a long successful career in the oil and gas industry, in which I was usually the only female on the crew. I have had beer for supper, a pack of cigarrettes and a pot of coffee for breakfast, and talked sh*t through more games of pool than I care to recount.
If you think I've truly used "offensive profanity" in this or my above post, then all you'd be able to do about 10 years ago would be to just sit there and sweat, once I really got going good.

Random, infrequent, colloquial cussin' is one thing.....but offensive profanity is a whole 'nother animal. I've come a long way, am truly a work in progress, and will be the first to admit that I've still got a long way to go.
But at least I can look at myself in the mirror and acknowledge my warts.

Thankfully, God is a seer of hearts and minds.
Which means that if and when the good Lord sneaks some of us away to avoid the time of Jacob's trouble, you will most likely be quite surprised at those of whom are left behind.

And as far as debate goes, you have been measured and have been found thoroughly lacking.

edit on 3-9-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Sugar, I had a long successful career in the oil and gas industry, in which I was usually the only female on the crew. I have had beer for supper, a pack of cigarrettes and a pot of coffee for breakfast, and talked sh*t through more games of pool than I care to recount.
If you think I've truly used "offensive profanity" in this or my above post, then all you'd be able to do about 10 years ago would be to just sit there and sweat, once I really got going good.

Random, infrequent, colloquial cussin' is one thing.....but offensive profanity is a whole 'nother animal. I've come a long way, am truly a work in progress, and will be the first to admit that I've still got a long way to go.

Which means that if and when the good Lord sneaks some of us away to avoid the time of Jacob's trouble, you will most likely be quite surprised at those of whom are left behind.

And as far as debate goes, you have been measured and have been found thoroughly lacking.

Playing roughneck usually means about the same as "Marine": Muscles are required, Intelligence Non Essential.

Marines cuss also, and they are called Devil Dogs----very good at killing things. Not much for peace.

BTW-----wonderful avitar name.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

wtf....are you retarded?
Seriously, what the hell?

where are you getting this inane, articulated vomit from ??

Just say "No" to YouTube.

Please read some legitimate literature and come to your own conclusions, rather than continuing to torture us with your regurgitation of other's ignorant, unfounded opinions that you have invested ZERO effort in determining yourself.

I'll probably get an ATS T&C spankin' for this post, but, whatev....I've been spanked for less......

....besides, I don't make a habit of haunting forums of subject matter that I have no interest or belief in other than to harass and agitate those that do, unlike yourself.

WWIII is of interest to everyone, and these are religion discussion forums. Most deny ignorance and others relish in it.

You must be the one of those the YouTube Video spoke about with the words:

"Loudmouth boasters flattering people to gain advantage."

I'd bet your Bigot remarks get rejected by ATS.

Usually, when any Christian starts the profanity---it is the sign they lost the debate.

BTW----wonderful avitar nickname to announce yourself!

edit on 3-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract

One time, at band camp, there was this Jackass, who tried to spell "avatar" and totally failed.

And the term "bigot" is typically used in reference to racial or ethnic prejudices.

If you want to insult me, at least use a term that would be more applicable to describe an ignorant, opinionated, religious zealot.
That is who you see me as, correct?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Playing roughneck usually means about the same as "Marine": Muscles are required, Intelligence Non Essential.

Marines cuss also, and they are called Devil Dogs----very good at killing things. Not much for peace.

BTW-----wonderful avitar name.

Double "avatar" fail.....

I'm a lover, not a fighter.
I can see that you are also a work in progress.
Peace to you, with the hope that you will find something else to entertain yourself with other than continuing to instigate turmoil on the ATS religion forums.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

One time, at band camp, there was this Jackass, who tried to spell "avatar" and totally failed.

And the term "bigot" is typically used in reference to racial or ethnic prejudices.

If you want to insult me, at least use a term that would be more applicable to describe an ignorant, opinionated, religious zealot.
That is who you see me as, correct?

I don't have to say a word, your Avitar preceeds you. Plus, more of your name calling Bigotry example in this one.

Bigot was orginally used on religion themes, and is fine for over the top religion zealotry issues, as well as fitting the corruption in the political church, and for person like yourself that like the profane terms and namecalling.

en.wikipedia.org...

Bigotry is sometimes developed into an ideology or world view.

www.merriam-webster.com...

an incorrigible bigot who hasn't entertained a new thought in years

edit on 3-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Women easily cross the line into abusers and the intolerant of other's views

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I don't have to say a word, your Avitar preceeds you.

Triple fail.

My avatar is the epitome of AWESOMENESS.

I guess you must be referring to my user name, "Stupid Girl" ?

Not only am I stupid, but I'm also uglier than a bridge troll.

Bigot? No.
Stupid and ugly? Yes.
Ignorant and utterly hideous.........

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I don't have to say a word, your Avitar preceeds you.

Triple fail.

My avatar is the epitome of AWESOMENESS.

I guess you must be referring to my user name, "Stupid Girl" ?

Not only am I stupid, but I'm also uglier than a bridge troll.

Bigot? No.
Stupid and ugly? Yes.
Ignorant and utterly hideous.........

Perhaps someone forgot to tell you how forums are supposed to work. You think up an issue and toss it out for discussion.

All views get into the discussion and Christians are just suppose to state theirs and others tell why it doesn't work, might be misleading, might not be historically correct, and so on.

The Christian side seems to think that profanity is great, expressions of intolerance are great, and any over the top wild stuff is more great.

Except when they step over simple reality, violate the laws of nature, offend critical thinking, and so forth then they teach people to accept things not based in reality, and even issues the church can use to push around Govt. and have it do unwise things.

Thus, if you post an issue on a public list, it will be discussed. This isn't a tent revival on ATS, it is the real world and there are many that don't buy the Christian over the top nonsense.

If the kitchen is too hot then don't enter claiming you know how to cook when you only can serve up balogna that rejects the grinder because it is a low quality meat that won't grind.

Nobdy cares how well you can call names or use profanity, it isn't part of the discussion process. Loose it, stick to the issues. Produce Jesus or god, not silly allegorical stories and metaphore stories that are pure nonsense.

Remember history, anytime any group decided it was better than anyone else the oppressed set the record straight. The Jewish tried to tell they were so close to god as to be his face, and the German's liked their Ayran faces better. The Christians decided to take back Jerusalem and the Arabs ended that idea. Such extremes of yours and the others that violate truth are the roots for WWIII.

Iran and Syria are going to be backed with Russia and China and one mistep and you will find yourself back to bathing in a creek and having an outdoor bathroom.

Christianity has serious problems with violations of truth and common sense. Stop following a church political game, else the world will land with both feet on the untruthful causing the problems.

edit on 3-9-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Stop being intolerate of other's ideas, toss out various opnions, stop the bigot name calling.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The Test of Knowing Him...(JESUS)

3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.

7 Brethren, I write no new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you have had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which you heard from the beginning. 8 Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining.

9 He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now. 10 He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him. 11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
1 John 2

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In place of your endless and mindless citations, how about doing something useful.

Show everyone how what you listed is going to make a hill of beans worth of difference to Islam.

Then show us why Russia and China gets along with Iran and Syria and the US, Britain, and Israel can't.

All these silly citations with no comments are supposed to be against the ATS rules. You are supposed to think, set up discussions on deeper issues so people get involved in comments, and stop acting like a broken record and you can only cue up the same old worn out track of thinking Jesus is going to fix everything.

Explain how, when someone shoots someone in the middle east and blames it on the other guy and the launch orders originate to blow off half the East Coast of the US, just what did you help.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So, tell us why China and Russia get along with Syria and Iran and why they have tolerance of their religious views and the US, England, and Israel are pushy, intolerant, and intent on wars that look more like Crusades.

Do follow the ATS rules and don't act like a "spam bot" and litter the pages with copy and pastes. Learn how to discuss issues in your own words.

www.religioustolerance.org...

Religious information and polls
Comparing U.S. religious beliefs with
those in other mainly Christian countries

Country God Afterlife Bible Devil Hell Heaven Miracles Evolution
United States 62.8 55.0 33.5 45.4 49.6 63.1 45.6

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Perhaps someone forgot to tell you how forums are supposed to work. You think up an issue and toss it out for discussion.

Nah, I already told you I was ig'nert.
And ugly.

All views get into the discussion and Christians are just suppose to state theirs and others tell why it doesn't work, might be misleading, might not be historically correct, and so on.

Thank you for laying it all out for an idiot such as myself.
Your rationale sounds a bit dictatorial, though.
Basically what you are saying is that Christians are allowed the privilege to express their point of view, but must remain mute while everyone else tries to show them they are wrong.

The Christian side seems to think that profanity is great, expressions of intolerance are great, and any over the top wild stuff is more great.

Profanity? What are you considering profane? Examples please.
Expressions of intolerance? Get off of your soapbox, buddy. I can only imagine what you are referring to, but for the sake of giving you the benefit of the doubt, I will say that what you term as "expressions of intolerance" are more akin to "clearly defining boundaries."
Over-the-top "wild stuff".....? Stuff? Wild stuff? Over-the-top AND wild?? You sound like the crazy, nosey widow at the end of the street that has about a thousand cats and watches the entire neighborhood through the blinds of her livingroom window.

Except when they step over simple reality, violate the laws of nature, offend critical thinking, and so forth then they teach people to accept things not based in reality, and even issues the church can use to push around Govt. and have it do unwise things.

This is just silliness. What are you even blathering about? Actually, don't even bother answering that question because I'm fairly certain that it would just be more mindless, baseless ranting.

Thus, if you post an issue on a public list, it will be discussed. This isn't a tent revival on ATS, it is the real world and there are many that don't buy the Christian over the top nonsense.

ATS is the real world?
Mmmkay.
ATS may be your real world, but the real, real world is outside your front door....not sitting in front of your computer in your underwear.
And I think that most are fully aware that there are individuals who lend no creedence to Christ. Which is entirely their prerogative, and I've never stated, nor insinuated otherwise.

If the kitchen is too hot then don't enter claiming you know how to cook when you only can serve up balogna that rejects the grinder because it is a low quality meat that won't grind.

....this actually made me LOL.
I must confess, that I am a tad impressed with the creativity you've invested in this particular insult.
But, I must deduct some points from your home-run because:
a.) bologna is technically not a "meat", it is a "meat product", thus it has already been ground. You don't grind bologna.
b.) you spelled bologna wrong.
FYI-- misspelling words in your insult always makes it lose some credibility.

Nobdy cares how well you can call names or use profanity, it isn't part of the discussion process. Loose it, stick to the issues. Produce Jesus or god, not silly allegorical stories and metaphore stories that are pure nonsense.

1. I don't use profanity.
2. Colloquial expressions are a fundamental part of the discussion process.
3. "Lose" fail. As in, you lose. Shoelaces are loose.
4. I can't even make cupcakes from scratch. How do you truly expect a human being to "produce God or Jesus"? It's not like He comes in a box and you just add water.

Remember history, anytime any group decided it was better than anyone else the oppressed set the record straight. The Jewish tried to tell they were so close to god as to be his face, and the German's liked their Ayran faces better. The Christians decided to take back Jerusalem and the Arabs ended that idea. Such extremes of yours and the others that violate truth are the roots for WWIII.

No. Those issues are merely collateral damage.
The roots for WWIII are much deeper, and much more complicated than any festering boil that happens to rise to the surface.
I have no extremes, I only have well-defined boundaries.

Iran and Syria are going to be backed with Russia and China and one mistep and you will find yourself back to bathing in a creek and having an outdoor bathroom.

how do you know I don't already bathe in a creek and poop in the woods?
Even if I do happen to have running water, I don't see how a war in Syria would affect my shower and toilet on the opposite side of the planet.
That's just more of your silliness.

edit on 4-9-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"It is written in Romans chapter 12 that we should not conform to the image of this world, but we should be transformed by the renewing of our mind. "

(Faith - Hope - LOVE)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
"It is written in Romans chapter 12 that we should not conform to the image of this world, but we should be transformed by the renewing of our mind. "

(Faith - Hope - LOVE)

I see the SPAM-BOT mode is still the only thing you can do. Basically, that usually means there isn't a person behind it all----only a robot.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join