It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 - is upon us !!! Rapture is Even Closer!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
reply to post by MagnumOpus

You need to be born again...From The Holy Spirit! To Know....Your Creator!

You mean all those sly word games by the Christians. Everyone knows the game where the Christian are the body of Christ, and that is the only resurrection.

And when you all don't even get that right, about all you resurrected is the anti-Christ.

Don't think I like that club of deceivers.

Don't base your judgments, on people! Base Them on TRUTH! The Reality of Elohim / Creator And HIS Proven Word! www.reasons.org...

www.theomatics.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Don't base your judgments, on people! Base Them on TRUTH! The Reality of Elohim / Creator And HIS Proven Word! www.reasons.org...

www.theomatics.com...

All your little words of the Bible are from people, so follow your own first thought.

The Bible does a poor job of telling truth on anything, especially the concept for god. Truth doesn't need god to be evident to all, and truth doesn't need faith, nor a bible.

One can burn the bible and never have even read a word and arrive at truth without delay.

The Bible is so much ras-ma-taz tap dancing to gain nothing greater than a Harry Potter fantasy with different names.

If there were concepts of god and people created in that image, then everyone is god today and we don't need a silly book to confuse the truth and spin various simple things into vast mysteries.

If there comes a rapture from the lack of truth, it would come in the form of there are two creations, One from the concept for "in the beginning", and the other from the much more recent creator gods of Sumeria. And the issues for how religions have confused the separation between the two. And brewed up other silly concepts of heaven and hell to add to their illusions.

Such a rapture of truth would include the church, as formed a sort of club or cult, that now pretty much tries to make the church and its members into god, which is as invalid as the creator gods being gods. All the silly non-sense should say we formed a club to support each other and help others but wrapped it in religious nonsense and illusion to make the world hate Christians and incite wars over religions.

Churches claim to do good, but the illusions of their methods are not one based upon truth and are not good in concept.

edit on 30-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Sorting out the religious chicanery

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You Need To Open Your Heart...So You Can Receive The Holy Spirit...Then You Will Be Able To Believe...

The Bible IS 100% TRUE....ALL PROPHECY PROVE'S IT...YOUR SEEING IT ON THE NEWS EVERYDAY!

IF YOU DID NOT BELIEVE! YOU WOULD NOT BE ON THIS TOPIC! SHALOM~

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You Need To Open Your Heart...So You Can Receive The Holy Spirit...Then You Will Be Able To Believe...

The Bible IS 100% TRUE....ALL PROPHECY PROVE'S IT...YOUR SEEING IT ON THE NEWS EVERYDAY!

IF YOU DID NOT BELIEVE! YOU WOULD NOT BE ON THIS TOPIC! SHALOM~

Well, the rapture isn't in the bible, but its part of the subject: "World War 3 - is upon us !!! Rapture is Even Closer"

en.wikipedia.org...

rapture theology was developed in the 1830s by John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren

So, you can't claim the bible knows that too well.

The Bible isn't 100 percent true in the sense that Christians corrupted it, to include adding in the Trinity bit in John. Then there is the Talmid difference in the words for "in the beginning"

And the Christians have to sin against the Jesus theme, which means tell false stories of him.

And the Christians have to fall away from the truthful church and make it the harlot church.

Lots of the Christians visions for the issues just ignore the issue for them being very corrupted from what was the message.

The only thing the war making news is showing is that the Bible tales can produce great wars for being wrong.

The problems are the marriage of the churches to the Royals and their corporations, and the divorce long ago from Jesus values. Even the RNC is married to the Royals and their corporations and the DNC might just be a little closer to the Jesus message, yet not close enough.

edit on 30-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Churches are married to the Royalists, not Jesus, and the church is wed to the Harlot to promote wars.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Non-Sense. 1 Thess. 4:17 Greek " The New Testament Greek Lexicon

Verse Display - Strong's Number: 726
Original Word Transliterated Word "caught up" english
aºrpa/zw Harpazo
Translated Words
catch, catch away, catch up, pluck, pull, take by force

The KJV Strong's Version - 1 Verse
1Th 4:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the "http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/frequency.cgi?number=726&book=1th&translation=strwww.studylight.org... r=726&book=1th&translation=str

1 Corinthians 15:50-58 Notice Paul Says in Verse 51" Behold, I tell you a mystery"

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a (mystery
We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

Also Correlating The End of The Church Age - Revelation 3:22 John Representing The Churchs...IS..

"Caught UP" To Heaven! Revelation 4:1-2 For More on The (Imminent Catching Away) raptureready.com...

Also Phrase "last trump" Correlates The Last Trump, Of The Jewish Wedding...watch.pair.com...

"During the feast, the trumpet is blown a total of 100 times, with the final horn blast lasting much longer than the first 99 blasts. This final blast pictures the trumpet sound which will announce the Rapture of the Church, which Paul mentions in 1Cor 15. By the way, the trumpet blast associated with the Rapture is not to be confused with the trumpet judgments of Tribulation. Rather, it is associated with the final horn of the Feast of Trumpets."
www.versebyverseministry.org...
edit on 30-8-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: add text

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the "http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/frequency.cgi?number=726&book=1th&translation=strwww.studylight.org... r=726&book=1th&translation=str

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.

Since the political church is a serious problem. It ignores things like Jesus considered heaven to be on earth.

So, to be caught up in air---appears to mean you get to ride a nuclear cloud to meet your maker.

Because---you won't be around in the flesh anymore.

It says prepare to die for the sins you make as the political church of religious corruption. imho

edit on 30-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: I think I would turn away from the polital church

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.

"Flesh and blood" here is referring to the natural process of life and death.
I does not mean we will not have physical bodies.
edit on 30-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You Can Have A New Transformed Body, As JESUS!

John 20:19-23
19 So when it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.” 20 And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord.

A Regenerated Supernatural Body...Forever! Shalom

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

A Regenerated Supernatural Body...Forever!

What do you mean by "Supernatural"?
If living forever is Supernatural, then I would agree with that.
I doubt we will be physically exactly like Jesus, and I don't see that as the point of the statement by Paul that you quoted earlier.(see footnote 7* on page 289 of: First Corinthians: Hermeneia Commentary on the First Epistle to the Corinthians by Hans Conzelmann)
Rabbinical wisdom of the time of his writing used the phrase "flesh and blood" to describe the natural life cycles.
Paul is saying how that is not the sort of thing to expect, as what Jesus is offering.

*including a quote from Sir 14:18
As of the green leaves on a thick tree,
some fall, and some grow;
so is the generation of flesh and blood,
one cometh to an end, and another is born.
edit on 31-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wanted to make a note for anyone interested in such things, like actual serious biblical scholarship,
I would recommend a book I got this week, Bringing Out the Treasure: Inner Biblical Allusion in Zechariah 9-14 by Mark J. Boda and Michael Floyd
There is a preview if you were to google it, in Google Books.
The regular price is $90, but Powell's of Chicago is offering copies in "like new" condition for $15 + shipping through Amazon, for one, which is what I got, and btw: I could not tell it from "actually" new.
Anyway, I think this is probably the best book out there which covers the part of Zachariah which some people use to try to support a lot of ideas about "end times" or whatever.
Zechariah is also a well used source for the New Testament, and I bought another book, The Messiah in the Old and New Testaments by Stanley E. Porter (editor), which is a collection of essays, one of them by Mark J. Boda, which is why I bought the book, his essay being very interesting reading.
Now these are of a very academic nature and more for people who are used to that sort of thing, and maybe not for everyone. I am just pointing out that there is ongoing research into the prophets and we don't have to be stuck in what was thought about them by writers in the early 1800's.
edit on 31-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I doubt we will be physically exactly like Jesus, and I don't see that as the point of the statement by Paul that you quoted earlier.(see footnote 7* on page 289 of: First Corinthians: Hermeneia Commentary on the First Epistle to the Corinthians by Hans Conzelmann)
Rabbinical wisdom of the time of his writing used the phrase "flesh and blood" to describe the natural life cycles.
Paul is saying how that is not the sort of thing to expect, as what Jesus is offering.

Yes! "Supernatural" Body...

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

Luke 20:36 and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God's children, since they are children of the resurrection.

Our Heavenly Dwelling

1 Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 We live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
2 Corinthians 5

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

19 So when it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be with you.” 20 And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord.

More of your non-sense. If jesus was some kind of lord and this regenerate body they'd not notice all the scars.

This is the same utter non-sense almost all the disciples were killed over trying to pawn off on people, except for John who acts more like he is on drugs trying to tell the story.

Everyone knows Jesus had the special genetic look associated with the creator gods creation, and King David had the same look and many others way way back did also.

Jesus survived the tree deal thanks to Joseph and Nickodemus using myrrh and healing him, and he never died.

He didn't get any super duper new body, as the same old one was what everyone saw with all the scars.

You, the anti-christ, is speaking make believe again. Jesus, like David, was special because of his Blonde and Blue eye genetics and they often called this as being linked with the gods of Anu's Creation deal. None of that entire group of subjects is any real god or lord deal.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes! "Supernatural" Body...

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

Luke 20:36 and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God's children, since they are children of the resurrection.

Our Heavenly Dwelling

1 Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 We live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
2 Corinthians 5

More non-sense. There is nothing super-natural about Jesus.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

More of your non-sense. If jesus was some kind of lord and this regenerate body they'd not notice all the scars.

This is the same utter non-sense almost all the disciples were killed over trying to pawn off on people, except for John who acts more like he is on drugs trying to tell the story.

Everyone knows Jesus had the special genetic look associated with the creator gods creation, and King David had the same look and many others way way back did also.

Jesus survived the tree deal thanks to Joseph and Nickodemus using myrrh and healing him, and he never died.

He didn't get any super duper new body, as the same old one was what everyone saw with all the scars.

You, the anti-christ, is speaking make believe again. Jesus, like David, was special because of his Blonde and Blue eye genetics and they often called this as being linked with the gods of Anu's Creation deal. None of that entire group of subjects is any real god or lord deal.

Matthew 28
New King James Version (NKJV)
He Is Risen

28 Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. 2 And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. 4 And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men.

5 But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. 6 He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.”

8 So they went out quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring His disciples word.

The Women Worship the Risen Lord

9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, “Rejoice!” So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me.”

"and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many." Matthew 27:52-53

Jesus Ascends to Heaven

9 Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” Acts 1

edit on 1-9-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: add text

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You should not believe everything you read. People don't float off into thin air.

Simple and logical.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

People don't float off into thin air.

If you are God, you do.
Of course people are not doing that all the time.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If you are God, you do.

Jesus isn't god. Nor did he fly, nor die on a cross.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

If you are God, you do.

If you just want to believe certain parts of The Holy Bible, That's up to you.

" Life Itself Is A Miracle" All Scripture Can Be Tested...100%

www.reasons.org...

www.theomatics.com...

Ravi Zacharias answers hard-hitting questions from a student-packed auditorium at University of Illinois.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

If you are God, you do.

lmao.........why are you even on this thread?

Please seek professional counseling for your resentment and mis-placed anger issues.
Then, once you can offer legitimate and warranted debate, get back to us.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

If you are God, you do.

Funny, that ain't what God says in the OT.

Isaiah 44:6-8

6“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

7 And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’”

Revelation 1:10-18

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, 11 saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”

12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Funny that Jesus says he's the First and the Last when in Isaiah Yahweh says he is. For someone who claims to be a christian in another thread you don't seem to know alot about anything to do with any of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join