It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Sinny

Thats what I said way back in this thread. I dont really give a rats arse if this man is this other man or the same man.... I mean.... Lets talk about the message and if its probable in our near future.

Are there signs now of a magnetic pole shift?

If so, what are the chances it peaks and builds quickly over the next few years?

What are the chances of particle bombardment via the van allen belt?

For me, the questions above are more important. :-)

Uhm..asking about the legitimacy of a source SHOULD be one of your concerns. Or are we now at a point where we're willing to ignore the fact that someone is a proven liar - "let's just brush away that we found out the man is a fraud/hoax..and concentrate on the msg instead?"

Sorry, won't fly with me.

And as far as my own rather limited knowledge about the VA belt etc...it seems rather far fetched, for once i would have liked to know (respective STILL want to know)...what on Earth should actually cause such a "extremely fast pole shift".

It is my understanding that a "pole shift" is something naturally happen anyway over 1000s and 1000s of years, but left entirely in the dark by someone claiming there is SUPPOSEDLY a shift which would happen within only a week. So...what would cause this? What is the mechanism behind this amazingly accelerated pole shift?

Or..wait...the person claiming this just conveniently left this (one of the most essential questions) out , likely because he couldn't make up a scenario explaining WHY a pole shift would happen in only a few days...because such a scenario is not possible according to science/common sense etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Sinny

Thats what I said way back in this thread. I dont really give a rats arse if this man is this other man or the same man.... I mean.... Lets talk about the message and if its probable in our near future.

Are there signs now of a magnetic pole shift?

If so, what are the chances it peaks and builds quickly over the next few years?

What are the chances of particle bombardment via the van allen belt?

For me, the questions above are more important. :-)

Uhm..asking about the legitimacy of a source SHOULD be one of your concerns. Or are we now at a point where we're willing to ignore the fact that someone is a proven liar - "let's just brush away that we found out the man is a fraud/hoax..and concentrate on the msg instead?"

Sorry, won't fly with me.

And as far as my own rather limited knowledge about the VA belt etc...it seems rather far fetched, for once i would have liked to know (respective STILL want to know)...what on Earth should actually cause such a "extremely fast pole shift".

It is my understanding that a "pole shift" is something naturally happen anyway over 1000s and 1000s of years, but left entirely in the dark by someone claiming there is SUPPOSEDLY a shift which would happen within only a week. So...what would cause this? What is the mechanism behind this amazingly accelerated pole shift?

Or..wait...the person claiming this just conveniently left this (one of the most essential questions) out , likely because he couldn't make up a scenario explaining WHY a pole shift would happen in only a few days...because such a scenario is not possible according to science/common sense etc.

So.... You would rather know the messengers legitmacy than the dire message legitmacy? Which is MORE important?

We will have to agree to disagree regarding opinions of importance. :-) This cat is of no importance, but what he is saying IS!

Would a man working at nasa give his full name and not worry of ridicule by his peers? I dont think so. Does the message this guy conveys have truth? Who cares if the aliens told him or if this is what his findings portray. Still.... I want to know if its possible.

With all due respect research ( i have) rapid magnetic pole shift, van allen belt, and maybe read up on the suns magnetic field before YOU conclude on an assumption its not possible.

en.wikipedia.org...

No one knows..... Its all speculation and hypothesis are thrown around saying different things.

The suns magnetic field has doubled while ours has weakened and this may be a sign of geomagnetic reversal.

There are many things going on here on Earth that indeed leaves me to wonder.... What if?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Unsure about this one. While the look of the two persons are far from a "perfect match" like some people in this thread claims, the way in which he speaks and articulate himself is pretty similar.

If these are the same person, one of the vids should be from 20 years ago while the other should be current. They both seem to be current. And they have a different face, different hairlines, different ears, different beards etc as well.

Also the way in which they speak and articulate themselves could be because they are from the same culture/country where that is the norm.

And while the similarities are interesting, they are not enough to say they are the same person without use of makeup. At the same time, with a heavy usage of makeup they COULD be the same person i suppose. But so could anyone.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Nice work Clif High, I thought that original thread was absolute crap.

Good job

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Have any of you considered the possibility it's not him?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I wonder if some techie on ATS can do voice patterns to see if it is the same voice?

I would think that this would be the only real way to tell. I don't think they are the same person but with a little makeup (on or off) who could really tell....

secondly, there is some scientific truth that if the earth's magnetic core fluctuates and the magnetosphere weakens it could result in the charged protons of the Van Allen Belt to sink to earth but a more plausible result would be that solar storms would reach earth in more force because the VA belt helps shield earth from EM pulses from he sun.

anything is possible but is not probable!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This thread highlights the difficulty of discerning sources of information. We must never forget those persons responsible for the absolute brainwashing of the majority of American voters are incredibly intelligent and sophisticated. They have at their disposal virtually unlimited resources for research into the human psyche and how to obtain results.

I would argue that there are certainly those persons who would take the time to pull off an elaborate hoax just for sick laughs, they are far fewer than the professionals.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The voice seems extremely similar and if he is indeed an actor then to try to make himself look more like a NASA doctor/rocket scientist .. all he would have to do is shave his head at the top and apply a fake mole as well as forgo any sort of makeup .. skipping the makeup would make him look more weathered on camera ..

In the newly discovered video he is clearly playing a part .. clearly acting .. he probably IS wearing makeup.. in the original video posted the other day as Salvatore, he probably isn't wearing makeup.. he is also most likely using a web cam and no special lighting in the Salvatore video .. that also makes a big difference.. We work in video at my company.. we have a studio, we shoot commercials and other various things here..

By the way... makeup can also cover a mole if the mole is in fact real .. and we have no idea when the new video was actually created.. he could have been a few years younger.

But the voice, accent, mannerisms and everything else are just far too coincidental to me to disregard .. I'm pretty convinced they are one in the same..
edit on 8/14/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
this is the person i would be questioning

A few days ago, my friend asked me to help him tell the world a huge message. For months, I had noticed him withdrawn and worried, and when he explained to me what his secret was, I almost fainted. The good news is that he's convinced that there's hope, which is the main reason why he wants to defy everything and everyone that has kept him quiet for too long. Last night he gave me this video, which was almost 30 minutes long. He wanted me to edit out an introduction intended only for me, but I didn't: I want the world to see it. I only edited a couple of moments in which he is quietly thoughtful or when he searches for a word for a few seconds, with the only purpose of making it as short as possible, without altering the essence of his message.

- by Enrico De Luca from the video remarks

intersting that the youtuber joined youtube august 6th 2012 subscribed to 6 channels and than posted the Dr Sal Vid on the same day.. no activity since.... kinda fishy if you ask me

edit on 14-8-2012 by SUBKONCIOUS because: had to correct myself regarding the source of the qote

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUBKONCIOUS
sorry if someone already brought this up.. don't have time to read the whole entire thread... but my question would be.. who made this statement???

A few days ago, my friend asked me to help him tell the world a huge message. For months, I had noticed him withdrawn and worried, and when he explained to me what his secret was, I almost fainted. The good news is that he's convinced that there's hope, which is the main reason why he wants to defy everything and everyone that has kept him quiet for too long. Last night he gave me this video, which was almost 30 minutes long. He wanted me to edit out an introduction intended only for me, but I didn't: I want the world to see it. I only edited a couple of moments in which he is quietly thoughtful or when he searches for a word for a few seconds, with the only purpose of making it as short as possible, without altering the essence of his message.

hey MajesticTwelve... where did that qote come from buddy??? "edited out a few parts in which he was quietly thoughtful" riiigggghhhtttt..... im sure... more like he couldn't nail it in one take sounds more likely to me..

That quote comes from the original thread where the Conti video was originally posted..

Can be found here www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it actually originated from the youtube post directly, by Enrico De Luca

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8/14/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

zarp3333

Bang on.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

JAJAJAJA!! ,................knew it....this guy is a bad actor ,=theres was a lot of inconsistencies with his postulates,dont know why unless hes trying to sell a bokk in to 'WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU READ ABOUT A WARNING'.........

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It's the same guy, same mannerisms in speaking, like he's trying to hold on to false upper choppers, and speak at the same time. Same eye movements.

Vidal is on the left, the mole has been added.

Original source here, unifiedserenity.wordpress.com... from a facebook profile.

edit on 14-8-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

Hahaha thank you OP for finding this. What a joke. This guy is a joke. My two favorite things from his new video:

1. He states that this is not a doom n gloom end of the world prediction at first, then by the end of the video the earth is doomed lol

2. He also mentions that this isnt Roswell or anything like that, he wants us to believe that everything alien related prior to 1990s is void. All that evidence over the last 70 yrs.

Is it me or does he sound more Mexican than Italian?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well guys, you all seem pretty convinced that its the same dude. But I will reserve judgement until we find the following VITAL information.

1 The age of the OP's vid of the prisoner monologue.

2 Why an actor has little or no web presence.

3 Why, in the still picture allegedly found on FB, does he looks SO much younger than in the Dr Sal vid.

Consider for a moment, if you were in the counter-intel business and some highly guarded info had been released by a rogue scientist. What do you do? Do you pull the vid and bring more suspicion and attention to its content? Or do you get someone who looks close to the rogue dude in the vid, have him do some short acting piece, and then use that to discredit him.

Don't get me wrong, the voices sound very similar. But there are electronic means to alter them to make a match.
The age thing though, is much harder to fake. I would be much more convinced if there were not only one video and one picture of this "professional actor". Why are we just hearing about him now? Where are all his previous performances/appearances?

In total, this thread and the evidence so far presented makes me give MORE credibility to the DR Sal video. Kudos to Swills for being one of the few not to be suckered in

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Hi Swills, I think we are on the same page here, I don't believe it is the same person either, they do look very similar but to many differences if you look closely. The main one for me was when I watch both people speaking in each video, if you notice the way Dr Sal speaks, his mouth opens more, you get to see his front teeth constantly, yet when Frank speaks, you hardly ever see his teeth, they are close but not the same. Plus there are other things like you mentioned the mole, but also the shape of the eyes is different and the ears are different.

Going to attempt to embed a photo to prove my point

If you notice the line, which I have run through the centre of the eyes, notice the ears, on one they are below the line on the other they are above the line (never mind just being a different shape. Now I would like to know of a make up procedure that alters the height of the ears
edit on 14-8-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

But look at the picture in the left hand side looks like his head is a bit more tilted than the one in the right. I still believe that Dr. Sal and Frank Vidal are the same person.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by haguirre15

yes one is more tilted, however the line compensates for that because it is drawn across both eyes to ensure fairness, if you mean one is more tilted forward, it is possible, but not enough to drop the ear level by an inch or so.

Sorry but they are not the same person as much as most people on here would like to believe they are

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

LMAO! it's called your line on the right hand photo having a higher left side and lower right side than your line on the left hand photo.

Each line is at a different angle. Conveniently placed by you I might add. = Epic failure.

Again, It's clearly the same individual in both videos. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't know if Doc Sal is for real or not, BUT I did find this news article today, which had me a bit taken a back after watching his warning vid.....

Take a look for yourselves...
dvice.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

LMAO! it's called your line on the right hand photo having a higher left side and lower right side than your line on the left hand photo.

Each line is at a different angle. Conveniently placed by you I might add. = Epic failure.

Again, It's clearly the same individual in both videos. ~$heopleNation

God some people are just so f'in stupid, yes the lines are at a different angle, because they are drawn in a straight line through the eyes and their heads are at different angles. For gods sake wake up...

The ears are a different shape and a different height, it a simple fact, the line proves it, takes stills for every second of their respective videos and do the same, the result will be remarkable... wait for it... THE SAME

Your logic = EPIC FAIL

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join