It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just press play on both the vids on the first page and listen.

It's the same voice talking.

edit on 13-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This thread needs to be flagged just as much as this one:

For those who have not read the thread in which we were/are originally talking about...www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread has received 129 flags.....THIS ONE DESERVES JUST AS MUCH!! This guy is a hoax...what he was saying was freaking scary!! So many people could really believe him!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Dr. Sal may be a hoax but these are not the same men.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's him.

If people put half as much time into the threads which have actual content and not just muppets telling stories, we would have the world we all claim we want so much.

End Game.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Maybe he's just doing what he does..acting...sometimes there need not be some grand explination as to why other than folks are bored, looking for attention or perhaps slighly loopy...it is what it is

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ya know.... The more I try and dig this man up the more I realize its not him that I really want to find.

What I WANT TO KNOW is whether or not the message hes conveying COULD happen???

The more I read ( Scientific Papers) in regards to rapid magnetic pole shifts and the van allen belt the more I want to read all night and all day the possibilities thats actually not that far fetched.

Who knows... Are we experiencing this now? Will the shift happen more rapid in 2016? 2013? 2060?

Who knows!?

For me... It seems like there is a lot of energy here and in space thats creating more and more chaos, especially if you look at a human as energy. Wow!

The Sun has even doubled in its magnetism or so I read.

Its just weird! Look at the climate! Record this and record that. Never before seen in history... And the list goes on.

Im researching daily as I know others are too and although not everyone agrees, lots of us SEE and feel stuff hitting the fan!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
It's him.

If people put half as much time into the threads which have actual content and not just muppets telling stories, we would have the world we all claim we want so much.

End Game.

MOST Definitely IT IS HIM....how anyone could say its not the same person needs to get their eyes and ears checked....just my opinion...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

If the info is legit, and someone wants it out there, why pick an actor that can be found on YT in other vids, and risk discrediting the whole story.

I said this in the other thread.

It may have been an op to gauge our gullibility/perceptiveness.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Have any of you considered the possibility it's not him?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

IT IS HIM! LOOK for yourself and you will see the same person.....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

My eyes work just fine and I already looked, and then once more for good measure. Now did you read my post on page 1? Are we going to address that Frank appears to be younger than Dr. Sal? How about Dr. Sal's mole on his left cheek and no mole on Frank's any cheek? How about that in the OP's video you can see that Frank shaved his head (hair follicles and all) with a razor for that scene to play the role. In another video that features Frank, found in my post, he has hair and even though he is going bald he's not completely bald yet. Old Dr. Sal has lost the hair on the top of his head.

I'd present to you a picture from my post that I hope you read, but failed to address.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well I was skeptical, but after watching the clip it's definitley him, the voice gave him up straight away and for those saying about hair lines and so on remember he is an actor and they have make up, let me introduce you to a good form of makeup:

Now I'm relieved as I spent 2 days digging, and in my profession that's a long time to get no results, but what I am curious about, is WHO hired him and why? Could it be possible an actual NASA employee hired him and said "here's the info, now this is your name, make a recording"
I think it's a stretch, because I think it could just be a mind # Targetting the conspiracy types, as well as the impressionable that scare easily.
edit on 13/8/2012 by AlanQaida because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Refer to original thread. This video has been discussed at length already a long time ago.

Link for the lazy www.abovetopsecret.com...

All this has been done.
edit on 13-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Its being claimed that there is no birthmark on his cheek on but i took the 2 pics by Sirric and mirrored one and placed them side by side. You can see there is a faint mark in exactly the same spot on the cheek.

Remember the picture on the left has been MIRRORED so the left cheek is on the right side.

Maybe he had had it removed or covered up by some kind of makeup. This wouldn't be surprising if he was an actor.

Also notice how identical the point of the nose is as well as other features.

Here is one picture placed over the top of the other with 50 transparency. Considering the head is tilted slightly different in the two picture they are almost an exact match:

Slightly apart :

Closer :

Right on top of each other

Notice how the is no shadowing or blurring around the nose or the left eye ,they both fit perfectly.

Also check the perfect match on the line on the left side of the jaw.

There is no mistake here.. Its the same guy

edit on 13-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Your pictures are a right mess of off angles and distorted images that bare no comparison to each other and any detective worth their salt would dismiss these as amateur or misleading at best.

If you don't know this, then nothing I say will convince you otherwise.

Sirric

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Now you may be on to something here but it is not proof that he has a mole. Why would Frank cover up the mole in 2 (probably many more) of his films? Can we find more films of Frank's to see if he has the mole or not? Why keep it for the Dr. Sal video? He didn't have it removed because that would mean the mole return for his most recent, supposed, work, the Dr. Sal video. Btw, dissect the other pictures of him as well. For all we know that mole is a pixel glitch or whatever ( < not a professional opinion).

Your best case scenario is he used make up to always cover it up, except in this one video [so far, keep digging more on Frank Vidal]

Btw, this new picture you posted,

The nose fits perfectly as does the left eye..there is no mistake. Its the same guy

From this picture you mean to tell me the eyes, nose, and face fit perfectly overlapping each other? From this picture you used the word perfectly? Stop it

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by Swills

Your pictures are a right mess of off angles and distorted images that bare no comparison to each other and any detective worth their salt would dismiss these as amateur or misleading at best.

If you don't know this, then nothing I say will convince you otherwise.

Sirric

There just pictures taken from the videos. I didn't make the pictures, that credit is in my original post. The picture I posted is meant to highlight that Frank has hair.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

How are you still arguing about this?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Looks like the same guy to me to. Nose, ears, and kind of a crooked set to the mouth appear the same- eyebrows a bit different and the mole thing. (flipped?)
I'm with most everybody else on this one- why make the warning and who paid him??

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend
reply to post by Swills

How are you still arguing about this?

Easily, how are people not arguing this and easily accepting it? I'm not sold, by any means.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Double

edit on 13-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join