guess i'd better say hi

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
it just occurred to me to introduce myself before i totally forgot, been lurking around here for a year or two after often reading and discussing ATS with a friend who has been using the site for quite a few years. so hi

if it matters to anyone, one is british, with wide ranging interests and i am drawn to this site both for the alt news/thinking angle as well as the 5h1t5 and giggles.. tatty bye for now folks

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Cheers and an official "welcome".

beez

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

A belated welcome and hello.

Are you going to start posting more now?

If so, see you around the neighborhood.
edit on 8/13/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
thanks both, now that the formal intro is somewhat belatedly out of the way i reckon that i will probably post more..
yipes, i'm doing it already!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Good thing you got in before the end of the world later this year. Or was that in 2016......or 2021?

I can't keep track anymore.

Here's to a belated welcome.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Welcome to ATS. Glad you decided to finally take the plunge....enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards
Come on in, have a cuppa. Hope you enjoy the place!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Welcome skalla

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

top topics

join