It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disliked by dogs with pale brown eyes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This may seem trivial to some , but to me it is very real and very scarey because it is something that is completely out of my control .

I am an avid dog lover and have shared my home with a few canines over the years .
I don't know what it is , but I have never been able to befriend dogs with pale brown eyes. It doesn't matter the breed and even the most passive of creatures go crazy when they are around me. One even actually tried to attack me this weekend and its handler was very apologetic saying he couldn't understand the attack because his dog is always so placid .

Has anybody else ever experienced something similar ?
I have always done my best to steer clear of dogs with pale brown eyes.
edit on 13-8-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

I do fine with dogs in general, my problem is with bees and wasps.....They LOVE to sting me for some reason, every time I see one it goes straight for me, it's the strangest thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

Ive been training and doing behavior modification with dogs for 18 years. Simply put, this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. YOU are the problem, not the dogs. You have a fear of dogs with these color eyes. You portray this fear and the dog can sense it and it makes them nervous.
Get over your fear and you wont have an issue.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Thanks for your input but I'm not buying it . My mother was attacked by a pale eyed dog while pregnant with me and I didn't hear of the attack until after she died . The story was told to me by my elder sister .

Your theory is just as dumb to me . I have had problems when there is more than one dog around and only the pale eyed ones go crazy while the others remain placid.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That's so weird. The only dog that ever looked EVIL to me was a dog with pale brown eyes a few months ago at a nursing home I was visiting. They brought her in for the people to pet and when I tried to pet her, she looked me straight in the eye with a horrible look like she would kill me if she wasn't on a collar.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It is common knowledge that dogs with pale brown eyes have the ability to see into your soul.

There must be some type of evil inside you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

That is the exact feeling I get . Even tiny dogs with pale eyes go crazy around me . It is not my imagination and it is something that has happened all of my life .

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
It is common knowledge that dogs with pale brown eyes have the ability to see into your soul.

There must be some type of evil inside you.

We are all capable of being evil and to my knowledge it has never mainfested itself in me , but thank you for your input.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
My breed of hate is Australian Cattle Dogs. They HATE me universally.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have pale brown eyes, and I am not overly fond of you....

Just kidding, but what could the possible reason be? It has to be coincidence. There are probably tons of dogs with light brown eyes who like you, you just remember the ones that don't.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

I only had him for a month, but this dog was:

a) insane
b) seemed to want to do whatever he could to be my friend
c) destroyed everything in his path when left alone

And as a fun anecdote:
One night, I was settling up in bed, when I heard on my right side, in this distinct male, creepy voice, "Hey."
I turned on the light, to see the dog sitting right there staring at me.

So, yea, I guess I can relate.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

hmmm....maybe you have a certain stench about you that makes them fear or dislike you.

That's all ive got really.

I know people that have cats that are certainly defiant and dissociated from other people & cats etc. ive always been able to either pet them or have them come to me. Not saying its conspiracy, but it does seem rather odd.

Peace,
Mike

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

Is it possible that certain dogs are gifted with specific senses of the ethereal & astral? Maybe there is something special about you that drives these specific dogs mad (in terms of what they see with their eyes). Maybe the eye color is a specific spiritual marking of some type with the dogs as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Dogs with these eyes have always given me the creeps.. the eyes just seem to 'human'.

Probaly paranoia, but who knows.. the fact that someone mentioned they heard a male say hey, put the light on and the dog was there perhaps suggest that humans who recarnate into dogs have these colour eyes. Crazy and irrational but hey

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Canines with "pale brown eyes" may not be dogs. I have two "puppies", they both have "golden brown" eyes, kind of close to your "pale brown", but they are not Dogs.

The oldest is now 8 years, my female; the most beautiful creature on 4 legs. She is 50% Alaskan Tundra, 45% Eastern Timber, 5% Husky/Malamute.

My youngest; a little over 18 months now. My male; 97% Timber, 3% German Shepard. 140 lbs, Silver and Black.

Look at my avatar, they're both there.

edit on 18-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by therovers
Dogs with these eyes have always given me the creeps.. the eyes just seem to 'human'.

Probaly paranoia, but who knows.. the fact that someone mentioned they heard a male say hey, put the light on and the dog was there perhaps suggest that humans who recarnate into dogs have these colour eyes. Crazy and irrational but hey

According to reincarnation theory; reincarnation into a lesser lifeform never happens.
Spiritual evolution and progress prevents it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Most dogs like me. Even some considered to be "Bad" dogs. Most people comment on how much their dogs seem to quickly become attached to me. However, sometimes even dogs familiar with me go crazy around me at times.

However, in the area I live there are some people who (well I don't want to sound racist because I don't mean by their color) look to be criminally inclined who have breeds like pit bulls, rottweilers, etc. I have had a few instances where I have had "thugs" walking near me or towards me with their big bad dog and the dog will tuck its tail under its legs, hide behind its owner or try to run away in the opposite direction... Maybe it is because when I encounter situations like this I am usually thinking that I would hate to have to harm the dog because its owner is a dumbass.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Do you own cats? (Just humour me here , If you will )

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

I have adopted 2 dogs from animal rescue over the last 4 months. One is a chihuahua / corgi mix with very pale brown eyes.

Go adopt a rescue, and see if you get the same reaction.

"Betcha they will learn to love you in no time, for getting them out of jail!

PLEASE SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Hi.
I have never owned a cat

new topics

top topics

join