It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not meant to be spam (I hope you dont take it that way)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think this is a great website and don't want to compete with it in any way. So I'm not linking this in order to drag people away.

I have recently started a new site just concerning the NWO and possible ways to counter it.

There are a few members with similar interests but we need more to join in and contribute by monitoring news, submitting links and downloads plus to use the forum there to share opinions etc. It is just my small attempt to counter what is coming.

I am hoping that over the coming months it will become a huge resource of reliable NWO information

Be great if you take a peek see what it is about and maybe even join us if you feel the same way.

Like I said it is not meant to be competition to this place, apologies in advance if anyone feels that I'm stepping out of line but the NWO is bigger than us and we need to work together.

link below ����

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This time I can get on, but I wasn't able to register. Maybe you can help me out with that a little. Thank you for you service and I will attend your site as I do here.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
This time I can get on, but I wasn't able to register. Maybe you can help me out with that a little. Thank you for you service and I will attend your site as I do here.
There have been a few server errors and minor programming bugs ... hopefully just teething problems.

Deleting any temporary cookies you may have collected from the time of the site being down might make a difference.

PM me with any error mesages you might be getting and I will see what I can do to correct it.

new topics

join