It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates of Iran.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

If we could i'd remove yours for not looking properly...

edit on 14-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by istaywoke23

I like the winged figures were Inana is also representing the two serpents, merely by crossing her legs too many times...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
S & F . I really enjoyed the thread! Good job at putting forth your theory and ideas.

I was always interested in Stargates, which were being theorized about way before the Movie and TV series. Einstein wasn't even the first to conceptually puzzle out how they might travel here, as a linear path of space and time seems rather - time consuming. Wormholes and bending space is theoretically sound - I'm willing to put some faith that advanced alien species might puzzle that mystery out before we do.

The fact is, the entire science-fiction series and movie was built upon and borrowed from Sumerian and Egyptian mythology and it's similar ideas found within many of the cultures around the world. It resonates, the idea. At least for me. But I'm fringy.

The idea of a Stargate is ancient and we have no way of knowing, how valid their own hypothesis of said hardware might work. For them, it might have been reality, hard science - and we are so limited by our own empirical scientific model of observable phenomenon, we can't even hope to understand their position. Should teach us - don't burn your books like we did several times in Alexandria dumb-***** - they might hold the keys to the universe your destroying in there.

Of course, that might be why that great library was destroyed in the first place.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristIsHere

The Lapis Lazuli tablet was concerned with information regarding the stars and the Heavens and how to construct a ziggurat in accordance.

"In the dream there was someone who was as enormous as the heavens, who was as enormous as the earth. His head was like that of a god, his wings were like those of the Anzud bird, his lower body was like a flood storm. Lions were lying at his right and his left. He spoke to me about building his house, but I could not understand what he exactly meant, then daylight rose for me on the horizon."

110-114. "Then there was a woman -- whoever she was. She …… sheaves. She held a stylus of refined silver in her hand, and placed it on a tablet with propitious stars, and was consulting it."

115-123. "There was, furthermore, a warrior. His arm was bent, holding a lapis lazuli tablet in his hand, and he was setting down the plan of the house. The holy basket stood in front of me, the holy brick mould was ready and the fated brick was placed in the mould for me. In a fine ildag tree standing before me tigidlu birds were spending the day twittering. My master's right-side donkey stallion was pawing the ground for me."

124-131. His mother Nanše answered the ruler: "My shepherd, I will explain your dream for you in every detail. The person who, as you said, was as enormous as the heavens, who was as enormous as the earth, whose head was like that of a god, whose wings, as you said, were like those of the Anzud bird, and whose lower body was, as you said, like a flood storm, at whose right and left lions were lying, was in fact my brother Ninĝirsu. He spoke to you about the building of his shrine, the E-ninnu."

132-133. "The daylight that had risen for you on the horizon is your personal god Ninĝišzida, who will rise for you as the daylight on the horizon."

134-140. "The young woman …… sheaves, who held a stylus of refined silver in her hand, who had placed it on a tablet with propitious stars and was consulting it, was in fact my sister Nisaba. She announced to you the holy stars auguring the building of the house."

141-143. "The second one, who was a warrior and whose arm was bent, holding a lapis lazuli tablet in his hand, was Nindub, putting the plan of the house on the tablet."

144-146. "As regards the holy basket standing in front of you, the holy brick mould which was ready and the fated brick placed in the mould, this part of the dream concerns the good brick of the E-ninnu."

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

One thing that confuses me.

I can totally see how the shape of the bull horns would be good for holding a "stargate".
And you say that there are a lot of links between the horns and stargates.

How come the symbology of the next age doesn't relate to or talk about stargates. or does it?

I have always been very fascinated by this topic and ancient lore. But part of me always shies away from it because it appears a lot of it may be open to interpretation.

Why do you think there was so much more emphasis on this stargate idea in the age of taurus and not within the age of pisces? Or maybe there is and im not just aware of it?

Love the thread, btw

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Am I the only one who thought of a padlock when I saw these? To which you need a key to unlock them...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Wow!! What a great thread with tons of information, art, and lost knowledge! Love it Op!

Who knows if there are indeed stargates, I happen to think there are.

I wonder if the setting has to be just rignt or if they are open at all times??

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Are we sure these are not just the first kettlebells ever used? Maybe the ellite athletes of old really enjoyed getting their ballistic training on

edit on 14-8-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: rearranged

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All I know is I love the show.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki

I know eh? Wish they never canceled SG-1

Not trying to dismiss the thread, but when I read stargates, this is what I think. Is this what OP is trying to convey? That ancient civilizations had access to a "stargate" portal system?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I really do believe this could be why we're in the Middle East right now.

Maybe TPTB know of a return to Earth in 2012 and they want to be at the location when it happens.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I have heard some pretty weird stories come from Iraq from soldiers who fought there. Wonder what the Rich Elite would do if they found a working Stargate? Would they attempt to use it? I have a strong believe they already possess Time Travel, wouldn't that serve the same purpose? All these questions, and no real answers.

Hey Autowrench,
I would absolutely love to hear some of those stories if your up to a bit of a synopsis. It would still be in line with this great theoretical thread.

I recall hearing something about soldiers seeing large scorpion type creatures as guardians close to a mountain that was of particular interest to the 'gov' and military. I believe they would utilize such technology if found. I believe that many in the 'know' have been searching for what they (the Annunaki) left behind. Hitler (acting as a puppet to the real powers) was only one of many who was obsessed with such things.

It's amazing what is hidden and kept from us. It is a general disregard for our intelligence and our right to the true knowledge of this world. We spend our lives trying to make the discoveries with fervent research and attempt to connect the dots.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Ok smart guy if that's what they were trying to say why didn't they say that? they didn't did they if they were so astute they would have made a diagram just like yours that you got from someone else, only a lot more detailed as such an intelligent civilization would have assumed ours would be more advanced. I'm open to the idea but I cannot see any evidence here or anywhere stargates where real evidence points the opposite direction they are fictitious like the sci fi movie but there may be deeper meaning in what you presented I just don't think stargates are it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Yes it is worth bearing in mind that the Stargate series readily lent itself to the imagination and had an air of plausibility due to the effect actual Egyptian culture impacts upon the observer, in it's sublime wondrousness.

The nay-sayers will always find interpretation even at the mythological/cosmological level essentialy worthless and implausible, things such as magic trees connecting the terrestial realm to the Heavenly, serpents coiled around the trunk, prefering sound science, when you have the audacity to suggest linking the two,

they simply like it even less...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

you'd be nuts to symbolically link that to the horns of taurus !

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

There is the consideration that the Dynastic count of Nibir/Nippur began circa 4400 BC correspondant to when the age of Taurus began, when rising due East at the Spring equinox, also important is that the galactic plane/milky way was in intersection at that fixed point.

Since we have progressed a quarter of a precession cycle since then, or three sgns of the zodiac (2160x3=6480 years ago) then the Taurus intersection point of the ecliptic and galactic planes will rise at the summer solstice, and will be seen opposite the Scorpio intersection point at the winter solstice.

So on 21/12/2012 when at the winter solstice the sun rises in scorpio the opposite gate of that intersection is thus;

You don't need to change your belief system as the Heavens progress, but you do have to wait...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I'm not sure they had padlocks, but on the humble naturalistic level it is more likely that it illustrated;

There was, furthermore, a warrior. His arm was bent, holding a lapis lazuli tablet in his hand, and he was setting down the plan of the house. The holy basket stood in front of me, the holy brick mould was ready and the fated brick was placed in the mould for me

ie... the Holy basket in which you placed your Holy rectangular brick.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

We were always going to be set on a course were we would have to figure out everything for ourselves, probably a dignity thing, but i think the course we were set on is one that at culmination it will be seen that our understandings were of the stepped nature i have proposed in this thread, that our beliefs and thought systems can be reconciled into integral singularity.

It will be a question of taking the bull by the horns...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki

I know eh? Wish they never canceled SG-1

Yea, I've literally seen every single episode of every Stargate show from SG-1 to Atlantis and Universe, and I've seen the first movie as well. Probably gonna watch the two SG-1 made for TV movies very soon too. I'm addicted.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's aliens, but ...
It's aliens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join