It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates of Iran.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In recent years the discovery of an ancient previously unknown culture at Jiroft in South West Iran has made possible the development of clearer insight into the tradition of 'stargates' in Near Eastern early bronze age culture.

www.heritageinstitute.com...

www.cais-soas.com...

Jiroft, probably to be identified with the City of Aratta known from Sumerian texts, was like Sumeria itself almost certainly a Dravidian culture, maintaining trade links with the Harappan culture of the Indus valley, in a sense the missing link between Sumerian and Harappan culture.

The Sumerian legend, Enmerkar and the lord of Aratta, establishes that Aratta had highly skilled and much sought after craftsmen, which the Sumerians sought to employ for their own usage in constructing a ziggurat after the fashion of that at Aratta, which was dedicated to Inana and were her cult was pre-eminent, thus the Goddess and her tradition seemingly were derivative of Aratta.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

This is important in that Inana/Ishtar held primacy in the cosmological stargate tradition;

....the queen of heaven and earth, the goddess of the numerous me, holy Inana, has brought to Aratta, the mountain of the shining me

Inana, the lady of all the lands, has surrounded Aratta, on its right and left, for her like a rising flood. They are people whom she has separated from other people, they are people whom Dumuzid has made step forth from other people, who firmly establish the holy words of Inana

Inana was ruler of the mountain were the sun rose and set, thus ruler of birth and death, the mountain in an astrological sense being the zodiacal light, in a natural sense mountains of the distant horizon, in a symbolic sense the great ziggurat of Aratta...more on this here;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats the basic cultural context then, in considering the iconography of Jiroft and Proto-Elamite culture as concerned with stargates, this rudimentary jug is a good starting point;

At first glance, and second, that could easily be seen as an Egyptian representation of the Akhet symbol, the sun between the two mountains of the horizons, and with good reason, for it is a Proto-Elamite version of the same.

One takes the same key iconography then and considers it in a slightly more complex context;

There again one finds the 'two mountains' representation, albeit without solar disc, set beneath an arc/handle which will be seen to be correspondant to the arc that the sun traverses across the sky, with interwoven serpents either side, which will be seen to correspond to means of passage.

To confirm this is correct interpretation, one considers an example were the two mountains of the horizon are represented in more naturalistic form beneath the arc/handle, in conjunction with the 'Bull of Heaven' dominating both horizons, this astrological symetery being common as seen in subsequent examples.

as well as the importance of the serpents in facilitating transition across the axis of the horizon;

In achieving mastery over these twin serpents a hero figure or Deity established himself as a Lord of the two horizons, Lord of Life and Death, birth and resurrection.

Inana having supreme rule over such concepts could actually assume the form of the twin serpents herself;

A furthur critical aspect is the symbolic form that the mountain of the horizon could take;

As in Andean culture and others, in 2D representational form this is a stepped construct, with the two mountains of the horizon also lending themself to the singular motif of the diamond stepped form were they are seen as symetrical opposites, with the cross denoting centre as a derivative, as in the chakana.

This basic stepped form, as seen in this Elamite bronze concerned with rites of sunrise, represents the mountain of the horizon, in the same manner an Andean Huanaca does of similar form.

These then are the elements which one should be looking for in connection with the representation of the cosmological stargates/portals, and thus;

It can be seen that the portals are placed in the context of a general architectural setting, and thus archaeologists somewhat lazily conclude this is merely representation of the general city, however it must be noted the Egyptians contextualized their Doorways of the Horizon of Heaven in terms of a Palace Facade, and that this can be seen as representative of the Heavens, thus the mundane reflects the Heavenly;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A furthur intriguing consideration is that the symbolism involved lends itself to application in terms of traversing time and space via worm hole travel, it is as if the symbolism of the religious premise was created to accomodate this extension of meaning.

The natural premise for the mystical mountain of transition at the horizon was the zodiacal light, which is simply diffuse particles reflecting along the ecliptic plane when the sun is beneath the horizon, this ephemeral vision taking symbolic form in the mighty physical construct of the ziggurats and pyramids, the vision made manifest

These portals then in the cosmological sense are concerned with transition across the horizon, via serpents, creating cyclic transition between life and death;

edit on 13-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Beautyful pictures.

The header alone is enough reason for tptb to invade Iran.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

They'll need to take a lot of shovels...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Fantastic piece of work putting all that together!

I have long suspected that the Stargate series was a fictionalized show
based upon an actual program with the intent to slowly allow such
ideas to filter through society, be it in fictionalized form.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I have always suspected that the exploits and attention regarding the 'oil' issue was always intended as a diversion for the world and from that which 'they' were truly after................namely ancient stargates.

Excellent thread!

edit on 13-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I thought it was really wild that NAZI was the name of a sumerian deity

is this true?

Sumerian mythology, one of the eight deities born to relieve the illness of Enki. While he was born from a god Nazi was believed to be a man.[1] He was the consort of the goddess Nindar.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This was of thought system that could lend itself to interpretation on all levels, from the naturalistic were a serpent is just a serpent, to sexual interpretation were the mountains of the horizons become Holy Inana's breasts and so forth, to cosmological and astrological as demonstrated, and ever onward to the mathamatical and scientific, were one needs to be considering the relationship of rectangles to parabolic equations, then you use your stargate thought system to really go places...this was first taught 11,000 years ago and probably better understood by our Neolithic ancestors than at present.

Of course nowadays when people manage one level of interpretation they think they have done well, but this really does need to be understood to the max...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well done...very well done....

Des

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I think the strength and continuity of the ancient traditions suggest that even if this wasn't an aspect of the past it certainly will be of the future, in that the traditions have inbuilt capability for the extended interpretation toward worm-hole travel and that by the way they were purposely formulated.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I'm saying nothing, though i did post a Vril Damen type representation of Inana...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Nice find! this is why i still come back to ATS, to learn about new (to me) ancient cultures.

One thing stuck out though..

files.abovetopsecret.com...

=

images3.wikia.nocookie.net...

??

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Very well put together presentation Kantzveldt, I enjoy reading of the ancients and getting the chance to see interesting data related. Innana is one of the more recent VISITORS so it amazes me to see different depictions/artwork showing her and her influence. SnF for the good read

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I always thought the same about Roadrunner

btw what happened to all the stargates from Iraq? Just how many of these things are there?!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Yes that iconography does derive from the arc of the mountains also being symbolised as the horns of a bull, and the all seeing eye of the solar disc.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Inanas primary role was symbolised by the planet Venus, in that it appears above the mountain of the horizon before sunrise/sunset, there was also the mathamatical/geometric relationship between the differing orbits and this describing the pentagon, which was known at Jiroft;

The keyword there i guess being 'relationship'.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I have to wonder.
In the first image i referenced, the one from your thread, how the hell did the get that circle so perfect?

I mean i know its totally possible, michaelangelo was claimed to be able to draw a perfect circle by hand, a tremendous feat i assure you. It never ceases to amaze me the quality put into ancient artwork and carvings.
And then i look at the quality of the crap the US gets from CHINA

Are we so sure we've progressed since then?? XD

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Sounds good to me the RELATION between Innana & VENUS, wouldnt suprise me if she STILL had some relations/influences to the BRIGHTEST* and EA*RTH. Hmm I find it hard to accept many just ignore the ANNUNAKI presence on EA*RTH so far the only strong read back is there is another force here that snuck in between THE ANNUNAKI VISITATIONS or something
but I guess they will adjust that upon arrrival as they send out their SIGNALS to ALERT ALL within this SOL system they are back (would be a loud vibration / noise
) 1 thinks strong enougn to SHAKE a planet and RING its PERSONAL BELL a little no doom

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

The Elamites of Iran were truly great craftsmen, the entire narrative of the Sumerian Lord of Aratta is about them trying to aquire the crafts of Jiroft...

An entire mystery in itself is that they came up with cubism 4,000 years before Picasso...

edit on 13-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

In general i love Inana's attitude...

25-32. (Inana announced
"When I, the goddess, was walking around in heaven, walking around on earth, when I, Inana, was walking around in heaven, walking around on earth, when I was walking around in Elam and Subir, when I was walking around in the Lulubi mountains, when I turned towards the centre of the mountains, as I, the goddess, approached the mountain it showed me no respect, as I, Inana, approached the mountain it showed me no respect, as I approached the mountain range of Ebiḫ it showed me no respect."

33-36. "Since they did not act appropriately on their own initiative, since they did not put their noses to the ground for me, since they did not rub their lips in the dust for me, I shall fill my hand with the soaring mountain range and let it learn fear of me."

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is all incredible, but I'm confused. I guess I need to pick up Quantum Physics and Sacred Geometry in the small amount of down time I get each day.

Can someone explain this is the simplest, layman's terms for me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join