It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The # 104, WTC and a Beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I subscribe to a Preacher Paul Begley, who is really carasmatic. He looks up World Events and tries to connect dots per the Bible. Like ATS people, he's just trying to make sense of it all. I am a Christian but I am not touting Christian belief here...nor do I agree w/ everything Paul says but... This is just......interesting....

What I want you all to notice is some of the correlations in regards to #'s that we've been following here, in particular...104. When I heard him say the number 104, my eyebrows raised... ( Mitchell Coombes #) but then it just got werid (er) concerning Obama the WTC and a beam....

I don't believe in Mitchell Coombes...something werid with all that...it's the # 104... Is this a magic number? Or what?

Here's the vid...

www.youtube.com...

To those that got a history channel video on weather weapons...links been fixed...
edit on 13-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Fix add

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I subscribe to a Preacher Paul Begley

Begley also sees the approach of Comet Elinen as possible fulfillment of biblical prophecy, red lakes could be a sign that the apocalypse is near and states that President Obama's Health Care Law requires everyone to be implanted with mind controlling, miniaturized '___' pellets.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

any chance of a precis, for those who cant currently watch videos? thankyou

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It is interesting to say the least....but IS it really grasp at any numerical value that really fits....so we shall only have to wait and see won't we....i like Brother Nathaneal myself....also the planting of the tree was interesting and could have been deemed as yet another fulfillment.

is such that he is touching on also.

Full Version

Note: this is only being presented as the biblical interpretation and if this is indeed a fulfilled prophecy.
edit on 123131p://f20Monday by plube because: NOTE:

edit on 123131p://f28Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ReallyNiceGuy

Yea w/ the stuff he believes in...that's not what this is about...

It's about the # 104... The WTC and this beam on the 104 th floor...Paul and Mitchell don't know each other.
In history or mathematics is the numb 104 important? I don't care what Paul thinks or feels is going on..I just thought the subject matter was interesting...I cannot stress that enough.

To the ones that can't view YouTube...Paul might print this out on his web- site...if he has one..which I'm sure he does..

I found his we- site but nothing in print concerning this story.

Reallyniceguy...ummm ok. You missed the point twice. I don't give a hoot about Paul and what he thinks...it's the number 104 and the WTC and the correlation that number might have w/ others beliefs...is it a symbol for certain knowledge? This falls into the numbers and symbol game. You might have a hard time understanding certain things so I apologize for that...I'll try to type slower. ;0)
edit on 13-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yea w/ the stuff he believes in...that's not what this is about... It's about the # 104... The WTC and this beam on the 104 th floor...

Begley is a nutjob (given) then anything he says is up for nutjob classification.

Truth is simple.

edit on 13-8-2012 by ReallyNiceGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Yea w/ the stuff he believes in...that's not what this is about...

It's about the # 104... The WTC and this beam on the 104 th floor...Paul and Mitchell don't know each other.
In history or mathematics is the numb 104 important? I don't care what Paul thinks or feels is going on..I just thought the subject matter was interesting...I cannot stress that enough.

To the ones that can't view YouTube...Paul might print this out on his web- site...if he has one..which I'm sure he does..beb

WTC had 110 floors.
Putting his signature on a piece of destruction six floors down is something I don't understand.
It's like burying the whole thing six feet deep without a proper funeral/viewing.

I hadn't viewed the vid yet...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So you are of the opinion that there in no way could be any symbolism between rebuild and the symbolism of the beam being placed on the 104th floor?

Do you think that there is not any prophecy that can be filled....and when these things occur they cannot necessarily be easily fitted into a time line of biblical prophecy?

OR is it we just try to make prophecy fit so that it can bring some meaning to what we look for in biblical texts?

Do we also just try to read into biblical scripture to make sense of this world in which we exist.
edit on 123131p://f38Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

that too is interesting...it might have had so much more meaning to people if it was placed as a 110 floor marker...so yes ....i Think making it at 104th floor must have some meaning to it......but does it fit in with what the person in the youtube vid was getting at Watch the vid...it is interesting...even if it is being interpreted by a nut job as was stated..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Thank-you....

I thought it werid that diff. People not knowing each other...different beliefs...and the number 104

One is of EQ's...
One is of a building and a beam and our political system using that # to place a beam...

I just wondered if the number 104 is important elsewhere...
And did tptb use numbers again to hide a hidden message
Or did a divine source step in?
Masonry...?

Again..we don't care what the message is about that Paul's talking about...

We only care about the # 104, WTC, Obama...is there a hidden message?

I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH IT HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ WHAT PAUL OR THE BIBLE THINK!!!
Geezzzzzz

edit on 13-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

well it is interesting the 104...because there has been a lot of discussion as to why Michael Combes uses the 104hr Warning for his messages...this could be related in some way.

According to ‘Celebrity Psychic’ Mitchell Coombes, we are getting very close to the 104 hour countdown to an Australian and California tsunami.

104HR WARNING

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Paul Begley said that on the 16 of September 2012, there will be Feast of Trumpets (sorry I have no idea how to spell it). What is it and why is it important?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Thanks for the input...I'm sure it's really helpful...

I'll try to see if I can use that info to help understand how werid it was that this 104 number was used 2 different ways ..leading to info on 2 separate events. I'll try to see if it can lead me to understand if this numb is important in a cosmic or tptb sort of way.

link   
reply to post by Whiteinch

Origin 5. Feast: Feast of trumpets Fulfilment
On the first day of the seventh month hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. It is a day for you to sound the trumpets. (Numbers 29,1) Since the second century BC ( other sources mention the eleventh century AD), this day is celebrated as the Jewish new year: Rosh Hashanah.
Earlier (biblically) the new year starts the first of Nissan!
The trumpets will announce the second coming of Jesus:
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (1.Thess 4,16-17) see also 1. Corinthians 15,51-52
Readings:
Genesis 21 / Numbers 29,1-6 / 1.Samuel 1,1 - 2,10
To sound the trumpets: To call the community (Israel) together for ... (Numbers 10). For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. (Ezekiel 36,24)
In Israel’s religious ritual, she utilised two different kinds of trumpets. One was long and flared and made of silver (Numbers 10,2). The other was a ram’s horn and is called in Hebrew the shofar. To sound the trumpets is a remembrance of the grace of God against Abraham, when he supplied a ram as sacrifice at the place of Isaac. This is why at Rosh Hashanah, the shofar will sound in the Synagogues over the whole world.

Feast of trumpets

Well i guess it would be very significant as it,sounds quite ominous to Me.....so i guess the 16th sept will be and event to keep an eye out for won't it.

edit on 013131p://f06Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

link   
Double post.....to fast with the click click...or impatient.
edit on 013131p://f05Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteinch

Something about receiving blessings? Yea.. I caught that too...if your into what he's saying...:0)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Thank you *tracehd1* and *plube* - yes it will be interesting to keep an eye on that date. I was watching on YouTube a lot of videos on the ''strange sounds'' around the world. Some of them sounded pretty scary. People were calling it ''the sounds of trumpets''...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

We only care about the # 104, WTC, Obama...is there a hidden message?

By definition, if it is hidden, then it cannot be seen. If it is not, then it can.

To wit, no.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So you are of the opinion that there in no way could be any symbolism between rebuild and the symbolism of the beam being placed on the 104th floor? Do you think that there is not any prophecy that can be filled....and when these things occur they cannot necessarily be easily fitted into a time line of biblical prophecy? OR is it we just try to make prophecy fit so that it can bring some meaning to what we look for in biblical texts? Do we also just try to read into biblical scripture to make sense of this world in which we exist.

I have no idea.
Fitting things into Bible prophecy is a very simple extrapolation. Finding the Bible significantly prophetic is a waste of time.

new topics

top topics

join