It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteriously Disappearing and/or Appearing Food and Other Objects...anyone else experiencing these

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Physical

You will have to be prepared for learning a new human ability known as telepathy and confronting

Telepathy is not a new ability. We've been doing it for millennia.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xydusa

Based on the circumstances in both cases, I personally would lean more toward poltergeist activity or possibly even the spirit of a deceased child or animal trying to get the attention of or "play" with your parents. That doesn't necessarily mean that the entity is friendly, per se...a lot of times they're kind of spiteful and mean, in my experience. They like to play pranks. Have things been coming up missing from their house at all or is it just the two isolated events of things moving?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I recently had a really bizarre and unexplainable "missing item turning up in a weird place" experience.

I'll try to make this short, but there's a little back story.

I have two electronic keys for my VW, which I bought new. We have only ever had two keys.

When my son started driving last year one of the batteries in one of the fobs went dead. He was sitting in our recliner and pulled the key apart to replace the battery. One half of the key fell into the recliner. We turned that chair inside out and could not find the missing half. We looked in every nook and cranny and took off the back to look inside etc.....NOTHING.

Of course, I was super irritated, and hoped it would turn up somehow. My son put the other half of the fob in a drawer in his room. I was bummed, but it was soon forgotten.

Fast forward to over a year later....a fuse or a bulb or something burned out in another one of our older cars and we keep extras in the ashtray because it happens occasionally. Its an old truck.

I open the ashtray and root around to see if we have the appropriate bulb or whatever and in the very bottom of the deep ashtray (its one that flips out from the dash) buried under the fuses and bulbs......IS THE KEY

Yep. In one piece. The entire missing key. Plus the battery was not dead.

Now, I'm sure you're thinking, well, the son or husband found it an stuck it the truck ashtray (why there??!!) and forgot to tell me. Nope. It's just the three of us and they were as flabbergasted as I was.

Freaking weird.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Many years ago I was screwing around and dropped a screw... I kneeled down to pick it up but to my surprise I couldn't find it right away... lets say within 10 seconds. The floor was clean, no much other things around, flat floor and heared it drop. To this day it keeps me busy where that screw did go. Because it was an one of a kind kindda special screw I needed to find it, checked everything. My pants, shoes, sleeves.. anything you can think of. I never found the screw. From that day I am very carefull when I start screwing around... Ha,ha..

Seriously,.. it was gone... as if into an other dimension.

edit on 18/5/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Many years ago I was screwing around and dropped a screw... I kneeled down to pick it up but to my surprise I couldn't find it right away... lets say within 10 seconds. The floor was clean, no much other things around, flat floor and heared it drop. To this day it keeps me busy where that screw did go. Because it was an one of a kind kindda special screw I needed to find it, checked everything. My pants, shoes, sleeves.. anything you can think of. I never found the screw. From that day I am very carefull when I start screwing around... Ha,ha..

Seriously,.. it was gone... as if into an other dimension.

I usually get a magnet out and go over the floor with it.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I just meant new as in you haven't done it yet. Okay I was wrong. That's good!

Now here's what happen. I had a similar incident. I was going to bed and the next day the alarm cloak rang. I assumed I turned it on and forgot because I've had these before.

The following day, I paid attention to the alarm clock to ensure it was off. I also made sure that my family was asleep. The next day, it's on again. This time I knew for certain that this family member couldn't do it and I asked the other. The other family member got offended and accused me.

I looked at my alarm cloak and saw an unusual sized finger print (bigger than a human). I took a guess it was the aliens. About a few years back that wouldn't have occurred to me.

This year, I have made communication to them telepathically. I did it because I wanted to see how effective it was. I said to them to show a light and I saw a red light.

Later on, I began taking video shots with a camera so that anybody I tell doesn't think I'm crazy. Even secretively because government can do stuff to you if exposed to the general public.

That was earlier this year so back to the present. When I figured out it was aliens I went to the window during the day and night (Suggest night because it is easier to see their flying objects) and told them telepathically to stop turning on my alarm cloak. I even mentioned to them that it's freaky and a intrudition of my privacy.

I even mentioned how if I came into their UFO how they would feel stuff disappearing and being moved. The following day, my alarm cloak didn't ring and when I checked it was off. They actually listened.

I haven't told my family member this story because even though she knows about them, I don't want her to be extra worried because everybody is going through a stressful time.

These aliens are known as Greys. I've looked up to the sky and seen them in gas energy form which I also recorded on camera. Yes, that's probably how the stuff disappears the second it is placed on table.

There are many other alien species living here on Earth secretly. You got the Greys. Now here's what you can do.

Grab a camera, wait till night, and ask them if they are there telepathically and for a sign. Once you've done that explain your situation. If the UFO gets close, just close the curtains and walk very far from the window.

Now I know the Greys in my area are nice, but I don't know about your Greys. Remember that they are just like us and that they have feelings too so don't get on their bad side.

Also you don't know if they are bad or good so be very careful. If nothing changes, move from your home ASAP.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
when I was younger--- i sort of don't notice it anymore--- things would vanish after i'd just been using them.
For instance i was painting a picture when i was around 14 and suddenly my paint vanished from in front of me.
I dipped my brush, painted, went to dip and it was GONE.
At the time I had an imaginary friend called EMyth. and I got real frustrated and looked up at the ceiling and said "EMyth It isn't funny! give it back!" when i looked back down, it was there.

EMyth left me after I had a surgery and had to be put under... i never saw or heard him after that.
edit on 27-5-2014 by DoeBee because: typos

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There have been a few weird occurrences over the years, I wouldn't say i've felt things have gone missing in anyway which would convince me something strange is going on, but we have had things like electrical appliances turning on by themselves in the past.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would suggest getting a 4 cam security system and watch what goes on inside your house whenever something weird happens.

I was rather amazed a few times when I witnessed mice and rats and cats and dogs and raccoons dragging stuff away that I thought was stolen from outside my house where I live.

I even watched a rabbit drag a work glove away from in a tool-belt I had laid on a bucket once and for the life of me could not fathom why the little bugger thought he needed the damned thing.

Most appearances and disappearances are pretty easy to explain.

Any and all electrical devices are required by law to allow interference from outside sources which really leaves them up in the air to do all manner of strange and seemingly unexplainable things, also consider they are being made more cheaply every minute if possible which makes them less durable and prone to failure and more prone to interference still.
edit on 1-6-2014 by MyHappyDogShiner because: consider we know little of our actual reality and reason for our existence.yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya

edit on 1-6-2014 by MyHappyDogShiner because: oglala

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vampira309
I recently had a really bizarre and unexplainable "missing item turning up in a weird place" experience.

I'll try to make this short, but there's a little back story.

I have two electronic keys for my VW, which I bought new. We have only ever had two keys.

When my son started driving last year one of the batteries in one of the fobs went dead. He was sitting in our recliner and pulled the key apart to replace the battery. One half of the key fell into the recliner. We turned that chair inside out and could not find the missing half. We looked in every nook and cranny and took off the back to look inside etc.....NOTHING.

Of course, I was super irritated, and hoped it would turn up somehow. My son put the other half of the fob in a drawer in his room. I was bummed, but it was soon forgotten.

Fast forward to over a year later....a fuse or a bulb or something burned out in another one of our older cars and we keep extras in the ashtray because it happens occasionally. Its an old truck.

I open the ashtray and root around to see if we have the appropriate bulb or whatever and in the very bottom of the deep ashtray (its one that flips out from the dash) buried under the fuses and bulbs......IS THE KEY

Yep. In one piece. The entire missing key. Plus the battery was not dead.

Now, I'm sure you're thinking, well, the son or husband found it an stuck it the truck ashtray (why there??!!) and forgot to tell me. Nope. It's just the three of us and they were as flabbergasted as I was.

Freaking weird.
Is it possible that there was a spare key with the light bulbs? I suppose the real question is whether the fob part of the key in the drawer disappeared after this event. Nevertheless, with the whole light going out then finding the key a short while later, it makes me think a ghost or something was involved (still trying to decide if i believe in such things ). Pretty bizarre story

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DoeBee

Perhaps Emyth was some sort of entity which had (for a better term) been attracted to the idea of you having an imaginary friend. Is there any reason why you gave it that name?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have an opposite problem. I have an item that keeps coming back. My brother found a gold ring (I think its gold but could be other metal) back in highschool and since he didn't wear rings he asked if I wanted it and said sure. So I started wearing it. One day I was in the girls locker room restroom, and took the ring off to wash my hands. When I picked it up it slipped out of my hand and rolled away. I even heard that ting, ting, ting sound that metal makes on tiles as it landed and rolled away. I looked and looked but couldn't find it. I was kind of bummed but had to get to my next class. A few days later when I was emptying my backpack I found the ring. I was wearing my backpack when the ring fell to the ground, so it couldn't have fallen into the back pack. That was the first time it happened. Since then I have lost this ring in other ways, and days, weeks, or even months will go by and then it will just appear back. I even gave the ring away at one point, I lost contact with that person and then the ring was back in my jewelry box. The most recent event was at a garage sale I had when I was moving out of the state. I specifically put the ring out for sale, and my husband and I both remember someone buying it and taking it away so it was gone when we packed up and moved to a new house in a different state and it was not in my jewelry box. I was curious the other day to see if it stayed gone or re-appeared, so I looked in my jewelry box last night and there it sat where I always used to have it placed. My husband was pretty freaked out since he KNOWS we sold it, and that it was gone before we moved (he didn't really believe me when I told him the ring just keeps coming back until last night). Has anyone had anything like this happen?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sinta_ilfirin

Wow!

I had a tarot card that used to suddenly disappear out of my deck and then show back up weeks later either back in the deck,
or on the floor in the basement.

So it would come back, but that only happened a couple of times.
(I loved that deck)

With a ring like that though, that is kind of creepy.
Almost like a stalker ring.

Put it on a necklace chain and "tie" it to something.

Or try it as/turn it into a pendulum.
Then ask it questions.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GMAN923
And still never found it, not even the damn cup even til this day LOL

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join