It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteriously Disappearing and/or Appearing Food and Other Objects...anyone else experiencing these

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A few months ago on here some people were talking about the same stuff happening at their apartments. I will try to track it down for you. I think its some kind of interference with a different plane of existence, but that just sounds like nonsense doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
reply to post by Destinyone

Those were free clothing items
and you threw them away. Somebody in a distant galaxy is searching and searching for that frilly blouse.

Unbidden things, sometimes come with energy, I'd prefer to not have around. I did think about selling the 2 antique blouses on ebay, but decided to toss them instead.

Des

should have given them to paranormal society for investigation. Maybe next time

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As for the condition of sleep-eating, this is definatley a real problem, my wife says she has caught me sleep-eating MANY times, and always LOTS of food. apparently when she catches me she tells me to go back to bed and I do without complaint, but I never have any recollection of the event the next day.

and for the L.W.B.E theory the whole position of ANY form of sexism towards either gender is just juvinile as people are just people regardless of ANY factors and will always act acording to the wiring (or chemicals if you like) of the brain. SEVERAL TIMES EVERY DAY my wife can't find things directly infront of her face, and the first thing she does is call out to me, I walk in the room and find it in 2 seconds. This is just a trait of her personality and a flaw she admits openly, just remember we all have our problems regardless of gender

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just reading this and remembered some things that happened to me, one time I dropped a coin in a phone box but it just disappeared I was expecting to hear it hit the ground or see it on the floor but counldnt find it anywhere, I looked in my bag and pockets around and behind the phone box but it was nowhere, that really scared me, then later that day I was sitting at home alone watching tv when the lightbulb in the kitchen exploded so then I was even more scared.

Another time I was watching tv alone at night when a little toy car that was sitting on the table suddenly just shot off the table top I counldnt settle after that and went to bed. I know these don't add up to much but I've always been curious to find out what happened here.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I actually started a thread about this experience, and also have it posted in my first thread about paranormal experiences. I'll share it again for you, in case you missed it.
I have also been missing the silverware, as others have posted, and also a pair of shoes that appeared in plain sight a couple of months later. But the experience below is the most bizarre because it appeared from thin air right in front of my face!

I had a ring setting that was made from Kentucky coal that my husband gave me (ex-husband now). He said it was one of a kind. About a year after we were divorced I lost the setting in the ring at a local club.

Three months later my cousin and I went to a drive-in theater (this was in the mid 1970's). During intermission I went to the bathroom located inside the concession building . As I stood and looked up, there was something black dangling in mid-air in front of my face. I thought at first it was a spider hanging on a web, but then it fell to the concrete floor and made a noise, so I knew whatever it was, it was a solid object. As I knelt over getting a closer look, I realized this was the setting from my ring that I had lost three months prior in a totally different place! It was like it just materialized in front of my eyes, stayed there until I saw it, and fell at my feet. I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

When I went back to the car my cousin asked me if I was okay because she said I looked like I had seen a ghost! I told her what happened, and she was speechless!

When I got home I placed the setting in my ring, put the ring away in my jewelry case, and I have never taken it out again since that day! I still have it tucked away in my dresser drawer.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gedo:Rinne Tensei
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Not to scare you.

Amazingly fake dude. Thanks anyway. Not very partial to little ass gnomes running through my house and if there were, why would they be in a crapshack somehwhere??

If they wanted to steal things, wouldn't the ideal place be in like Beverly Hills somewhere?

had to point out,
Mike

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Thank you!! Awesome article and website.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Sounds as if you may have some light poltergeist activity. I've had one little bugger, move small items in my home. It doesn't do anything other than that. If I get angry enough, I tell it to stop, and get lost. That seems to work for awhile.

Google poltergeist hiding and taking things. Many forums on this type of activity.

And, yes, it's disconcerting when it happens.

Des
Yes DestinyOne that's EXACTLY my opinion.OP I seriously believe this is your problem.IF things get worse I would definitely move.Hopefully you probably just have a playful poltergeist.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A lot of the letters and articles to fortean times were about coins appearing out of nowhere.
There seem to be a lot of different aspects to this phenomena and im not sure every single occurance can be explained in a rational way.
The food issue has never been a problem for me personally,it always seems to be shiny objects and obviously the sodding tv remote.
everything that goes does seem to come back eventualy and often in odd places.
Having said that when i need to go out and cant find house keys or car keys i get so stressed out its not funny.
After reading through the thread im starting to wonder if i should be taking this more seriously, i mean does anyone think there is malevolence behind this?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I lived with myself and my 2yr old daughter she would have been unable to reach that cabinet. It was either a case of me sleepwalking or some sort of ghost...and yes I had boiled eggs since this happened right after Easter...I laughed it off at the time but its always kinda struck me as weird I have never been one to sleepwalk...maybe ghosts like peanutbutter or perhaps the ghosts are just young and awnry...haha

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by johnosal

Actually it doesn't sound like nonsense at all. This has been a recurring topic at our house...what if our dimension is "brushing up against" another one? And when this happens, people can come through and manipulate things in our dimension? Food for thought, definitely.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Omg lol....that would be horrible. Luckily my husband isn't the suspicious type!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
wow! this has been happening to me and my fiancee as well.
The other day we bought a fresh bag of apricots..brand new and fresh, not yet fully ripe. I put them in the refrigerator and the next morning they were out on the counter top and completely rotten to the point that they were hollow as if the pit had shrunk. Im a chef so i know how to pick out fruit. I assure you it was fresh. Our house is kept at a relatively cool temperature anyway, so even if i had left them on the counter it would have been quite some time before they spoiled. My fiancee did not remove the bag from the refrigerator. Neither of us have any sleepwalking issues or anything of that nature. Im also pretty confident that it would be impossible for the cats to get in there and do the deed.
It also has been happening with candy. I have a big bowl of candy we keep on the counter and we literally do not eat any of it. I have noticed the bowl is getting progressively emptier by the day so i started marking the level of it with a a black marker.It is primarily individually wrapped mini snickers and what have you. They are just disappearing. It is extremely unnerving. At first i thought it was my girl trying to prank me but she has assured me she hasn't touched it. Freaky stuff!!!
In addition to the disappearances i have been experiencing sleep paralysis and heavy alien/ spirit abduction in my dreams. I'm starting to think that they aren't dreams at all.

p.s we are both mentally healthy, so please don't suggest otherwise.

Good luck OP

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by erictcartman

See....none of our stuff ever comes back. That's what really gets me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gibsonsgrat187

I believe you!! I am shocked by the number of people replying with their own weird experiences. Just keeps getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have had a similar experience about two months ago.. except mine wasn't w/food. I was in the bathroom getting ready for work. I was combing my hair with my pink comb. I set it down and turned away for a second or two and when I turned back around to grab it off the bathroom counter it was gone. My kids were in bed asleep with the gates shut and locked in front of their doors. No one else was at the house. It baffles me to this day and it has not re-appeared. I'm in a new house since Sept of 2011, the house was built in the 80's so its not too old.

The only other weird thing that had been happening deals with screws. During the transition/move to the new home we temporarily lived at my sisters house. At the time my son, age 2 was always handing me screws. My sister kept complaining that her new dining table set was missing all the screws and the chairs were literally falling apart. The seats were unscrewed and totally detached from the chair frame and legs. Every time he would hand me a screw we were surprised because he had not been anywhere near the table or chairs. If he was able to unscrew all the screws he did it with his bare baby hands and no one ever saw him do it? When we moved into the new house he continued handing over screws but I never really could place what they went to. They were screws of various sizes. Some big, some small? I figured it must of been from a toy or something but never seemed to be missing any from anywhere. I do not have any furniture or anything else falling apart. I always joke that he has some kind of psychokinetic powers. When something goes missing now I laugh and say he must of done something with it... but seriously I just don't know.

I have twins, a boy and a girl. My girl doesn't hand me any screws or other things that just seem misplaced for her to have.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Are you experiencing this with keys,coins,remote controls or is food the focus of whats going on with you?
the only instance i had with food was the can of redbull i mentioned earlier.
whats surprised me is how many sincere sounding posts have been made,all reporting very similar experiences.
really good thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Do you have a kitty door that allows your cat to go outside? Just wondering because we do, and racoons come in for the cat food all the time. I have had to resort to locking the kitty door at night and risk an accident by the cats.

Course, I guess that would not explain the marshmellow, unless it was stuck to the racoon's fur from a prior home raid and fell off while inside yours. ~$heopleNation

edit on 14-8-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Easy solution? set up cameras in your house 24/7 for two months .. Over here in ireland a few years ago there was a homless bloke breaking into homes without picking the lock or breaking windows. He never stole anything of value just food and took showers etc he took towels and some jackets etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsertRelevantMeme
Easy solution? set up cameras in your house 24/7 for two months .. Over here in ireland a few years ago there was a homless bloke breaking into homes without picking the lock or breaking windows. He never stole anything of value just food and took showers etc he took towels and some jackets etc.

Not saying this is what is happening but if you set up cameras it may help you to understand what is going on. This issue is obviously causing some distress, having a video/audio recording of things will probably explain what is going on. I misplace shoes all the time i 100% beileve i put them somewhere but when i find them somewhere else, this is not paranormal. I catch myself doing weird things when im in automode or when i am thinking about things deeply and not concentrating on what i am doing. Last week i tried to put a mug of tea on a table that did not exist, but for a fraction of a second i thought there was a coffee table there for whatever reason.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join