It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteriously Disappearing and/or Appearing Food and Other Objects...anyone else experiencing these

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Firstly, let me say I am only posting this for entertainment purposes.

I mean, it happened, exactly as I will describe it below, but I am not making any assumptions about anything.

A few weeks ago, probably at the end of July, I came from the bathroom, where I had just had a lengthy bath, to the library where the computer is.
I sat down, and as I lowered my head to look at the keyboard, something fell from my head - I felt it for a split second, slipping down my hair - bounced from the keyboard and fell to the floor.
I never found it on the floor, but for the brief duration of time - certainly much less than a second - that I saw it bouncing off the keyboard it appeared to be about as big as a hazelnut (complete with the hull) and roundish.

As I said, I never found it anywhere, and I have no idea what it was or how could it have fallen from my head. There was nothing on the ceiling above me, either in the library or in the bathroom, from where it could have come, and I am assuming I would have felt it when it landed on my head.

Needless to say, my head and body movements had been quite normal, natural, all the while, so I cannot imagine how it could have stayed on my head in the first place. And there was no sticky substance on my hair that could have accounted for the object staying on my head (that's assuming it somehow landed on my head without my ever noticing or feeling it).

Weird and funny.
It reminded me of Michael Talbot's story about the spaghetti that fell on his lap out of nowhere.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
burning any sort of candle won't help unless the deceased actually believed in god ,i been having problems with a demon who likes to whisper sweet nothings into my ear..i call him a demon because he doesn't look human but it might just like to manifest that way ....

id look into your properties history to see if anyone has died there,maybe go down the blessing route but like i said if they don't fear god then they won't move on...you could also try talking to it, but best advice is to move and hope it doesn't like you enough to follow you

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much. It is probably just someone living in your cupboard.

women living in mans closet
edit on 13-8-2012 by fatpastyhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

burning any sort of candle won't help unless the deceased actually believed in god ,i been having problems with a demon who likes to whisper sweet nothings into my ear..

People who make sheet up ought to be clobbered.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Set up some nanny cams as suggested and then consider EMF might be shorting out your memories. Has that been mentioned?

That or space Gnomes...
edit on 13-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This has been happening with me, too. Not with food, but with paint. Every now and then I look at a spot on the wall, and I can see it - the paint is just gone. This started 1 year, 2 months, 5 days, 17 hours, and 6 minures ago. It's inexplicable. First the strange world wide power outages, then your disappearing food, and now my vanishing paint. Anyone else experiencing spots of paint disappearing from their walls?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
This has been happening with me, too. Not with food, but with paint. Every now and then I look at a spot on the wall, and I can see it - the paint is just gone. This started 1 year, 2 months, 5 days, 17 hours, and 6 minures ago. It's inexplicable. First the strange world wide power outages, then your disappearing food, and now my vanishing paint. Anyone else experiencing spots of paint disappearing from their walls?

You have to glue your paint to the walls, its the only way to save the paint from vanishing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
yeah
im still looking for my cellphone

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I know exactly what is happening but first I'll tell you what recently happened to our house.

I came down one morning to find the tiny toilet room covered in those horrible cobwebs, like dusty tightropes all over the ceiling

I swear that the night before there were no cobwebs.

Other things have happened to us too.
I had a plumber fix our pump to the central heating and when he checked the room thermostat it was working!!! It hasn't worked for the last three years.
The next day the boiler packed up and the thermostat wasn't working again. I got so fed up I mentally called a working bolier from another timeline. The next day the boiler was working fine again. Completely suprised my hubby.

A poster before mentioned a singularity well yes, there is a stellar mass (tiny) black hole our sun; SOL goes around.
New energy in the solar system has awoken the black hole, this is the Planet X.

Electrial systems are being affected and this happened 3,600 yrs ago too.
Dark night is coming.

I wrote a thread about what I found out, about why the timelines have been changed. Since then I have found out that in Nimrod's reign a Cosmic war had been fought and a new timeline had to happen then too!!!!
The Cosmic War by JP Farrell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing new under the sun.

PS This is why the days have been 'shortened' so people wouldn't be lost. The weapon can't be used again because they can't calculate the time/space coordinates.

edit on 13/8/12 by AriesJedi because: Added a comment

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yes, I have had the disappearing food thing happen, and a few others who have posted on my thread have too.

Funny, your's took the cheese, too. Mine took the the cheese I had in a shaker container, like you sprinkle over spaghetti. I searched for it for a long time in the fridge. Moved things to see if it was hidden behind something... not there! I asked everyone in the house if they had used it... no one had. I finished cooking supper, and we had spaghetti without the cheese. A couple of hours later I see the cheese sitting on top of the stove with the salt and pepper. If it had been there I would have seen it because I used the salt and pepper while cooking. No one in the house had used it. Freaky! At least it returned it.

Another member posting on my thread said something tried to eat a piece of chocolate cake they left out to eat the next day. When they got up the next morning they found it smeared all over the kitchen, even all over the wall behind the microwave.

My cousin had food taken from her freezer when she returned home one day from taking her kid to school. She swears it was there the night before. No signs of anyone breaking in her house, and no one else had a key. If it was a burglar, wouldn't they have taken some valuables? I would think so. Nothing else was missing.

I was asking members on my thread if they had any experiences of food being taken by ghosts, and was surprised to get responses that they have.

Another person said their ghost likes to drink water from the cup they had just filled up. By the time they got sat down, it was half empty.

I think these spirits don't realize they are dead, and still have the craving for certain foods. They try to eat and drink ours. Sounds like some have learned how to do this, while others make a mess.

Weird!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

That's very practical. I might try that with my own boiler, as I really dislike repairmen roaming around my home.

But how do you explain my event? (It's at the top of this page.)
I should warn you that a timeline where I am wearing hazelnut-like objects on my head must be extremely remote.

So the question would be, how did I collide with it?

But seriously, I'd like to hear an explanation - from anyone - of what happened to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Funny, your's took the cheese, too. Mine took the the cheese I had in a shaker container, like you sprinkle over spaghetti.

And mine took Barilla cheese tortellini.
I assure you, I am NOT kidding.

I am also missing an eyelash mascara, fresh from the store.
It disappeared about the same time (but not on the same day) as the bag of tortellini, almost five years ago.

On the other hand, I have found recently a few small objects that had been missing for years back in their place, even though nobody has access to the room where they are.

This happens quite often, to a lot of people.
Sometimes it can be safely attributed to lack of attention.
But not always.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

I have no idea what this is, or what caused it, but yes, we have had objects simply disappear. One time, it was food.

First, we don't have mice, or rats, or scavenging black bears in our house. And no cat to jump up and mess with stuff on the counter tops in the kitchen. My husband and I live here by ourselves. Doors all locked. No kids. No people other than us had a key to the house. We did have a dog, but a little old one who could barely jump up onto a couch, let alone get up to the kitchen counter. That's to eliminate those theories.

My husband has opened a big bag of chocolate covered coffee beans. He offered me some, but it was late and those things make me jittery, so as much as i like them, I passed. When I came down the next morning to make coffee, (Yes, we live a caffeine-rich life) I noticed the empty bag on the countertop. I looked around and saw one bean on the floor, but that was it. It was remarkable, because it had been a big bag, and it was empty. I also thought it odd that my husband didn't throw the bag away because he is pretty neat.

He came down later and asked if I had eaten all the beans. I said, "Very funny." So, for at least a while, we both thought the other had eaten a huge quantity of them. Later, when one of us brought it up, he told me he had put the bag mostly full of beans, on the counter for me to find in the morning.

The dog did not do it. She slept in our bed and didn't go on any midnight wanders. And if she had jumped down from the bed, one of us would have needed to lift her back up. So, she was not guilty.

So, something ate maybe 2 cups of high test coffee dipped in chocolate. If it was a ghost, it got a buzz. We never found any explanation.

I'd still be scratching my head, but it appears we do have some other paranormal stuff going on here, so I'm keeping an open mind.

Another odd one. My husband was cleaning out his closet and sorting through some clothing and things. He found an old CD of defunct software on the floor when he was about to hang up some clothing. Since his one arm was busy holding a stack of clothing, he picked it up and absent mindedly tossed it toward the room door where he intended to go and pick it up and throw it away just as soon as he hung up the clothes. Within seconds. He SAW it land on the carpet in the middle of the doorway. It was out in the open, not near anything at all. Just there.

He turned to pick it up after hanging up the clothes...and it was not there. At first, he thought, "how odd." Then, he started looking for it. He got so flustered, that he actually moved furniture, stripped the bed, looked in the hallway outside the room, and when he found himself looking in the other rooms upstairs, he realized something very weird had occurred. He was so certain he saw it land and come to a stop. He saw it land and seconds later, it seemed to have dropped off the planet. We never found it. Had this happened when he came back for it maybe a few hours, or even minutes later, he could have doubted himself. But this was literally seconds, and he just knew what he had seen. Again, he was alone in the house. And no dog.

Those are our experiences with stuff disappearing. We've also had electronics turn off and on by themselves, I've been touched on the back when no one is there, things moving in sight when no one is touching them, things violently crashing from the wall, and one instance of spontaneous combustion. That one made me pretty mad.

If you can't find a good explanation, it doesn't mean it is paranormal, but i feel that this possibility ought to be at least considered an option.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReallyNiceGuy
reply to post by sitchin

burning any sort of candle won't help unless the deceased actually believed in god ,i been having problems with a demon who likes to whisper sweet nothings into my ear..

People who make sheet up ought to be clobbered.

I agree ..but most people believe in sheet ..so that would be alot of clobbering

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've been missing socks and towels at my house. A few other items will disappear as well and sometimes reappear where I had left them.

1 crazy thing though, because I've always felt something was going on in my house since I was little, and I've had strange things happen (story for another time). But I digress, about 2 months ago I was sitting on the porch while my youngest son played outside and a lady pulled up in a pickup truck. She asked me how long If I lived here and for how long. So I told her and she had told me that she grew up in this house. That was pretty cool. She grew up in my house around the late 50's to mid 60's. We got to talking and I had asked her if anything strange ever happened to her while she lived here. She replied with a "no" but than she proceeded to tell me about the cubby hole above the landing at the top of the stairs (which my mother had blocked off 20 some years ago) and how her father used to put 2 pieces of wood and a candle in it. I asked her why and she said that before her parents had gotten the house that a previous owner had died at the top of the landing. I was freaked out a little bit when I heard it, but it also gave me peace of mind because for years i've thought there was something in this house.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
excellent if slightly worrying thread, i cant post links but i highly recomend fortean times website, over the years there have been lots of articles and letters from readers in the "it happend to me" section of the mag.
lots of readers who wrote in suggested asking for your stuff back seems to help.
no one has managed to find a difinitive answer to this phenomena,at least as far as i know.
i also wouldnt worry to much about demons, or spirits who dont beleive in god,
as long as the person burning the candles beleive in the power of what they are doing.
ive been telling myself that i am having negative hallucinations when this happens to
me ,put something down, look for it everywhere only to find it right in front of me where i left it.
id be freaked out if i started thinking poltergeist.
last week i had gone into bathroom for a shower, i took a can of redbull in with me to wake me up while i was freshening up, i put the can on the rim of the narrow end of the bath, got clean towels and turned on the shower and my can of pop had disappeared.
i went all round my home looking for the sodding can but i couldnt find it.
i tell myself at this point that i must have already drunk it, i go back out to the bathroom because the time is starting to run on me and the f**king can of pop is right where i left it.
the rim of the bath where id left the can is both narrow and only maybe 24 inches across if that, there is no way i could have not noticed the redbull on the edge of the bath.
it also happens with tv remotes and keys.
once i found the tv remote in the fridge ffs.
so i tell myself its a combination of brain farts and negative hallucinations (not seeing something that is really there)
because i find the alternative paranormal explanations a little worrying

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2012 by erictcartman because: duplicate posts are doing my head in

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Actually, strangely, yes.

About 5 months ago my box of paints just completely vanished.
Finally gave up searching after going through my entire house about 8 times and bought more paints.

3 weeks ago, all of a sudden, there was the old box of paints, in a none-to-hard-to-find location. Just right there.
I blamed it on gnomes lol. But in all seriousness it was kind of strange.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by erictcartman

I did get results in getting missing items returned in the past, by shouting to the invisible guest they have 3 hours to return my stuff, or I'll blast country western music throughout the house. It worked, and eventually did chase off that particular entity. Obviously, it didn't care for C&W music.

Des

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not sure if this relates to your encounters or not but just something to think about:

Cornelio Closa, the disappearing boy

The story of the invisible boy is true. It is a story to which I was intimately related. It is about a young Filipino boy who was tormented by an alien entity for more than a year.

This spirit would cause him to disappear from a classroom at school or from his home. Cornelio’s father would nail the doors and windows shut, but Cornelio did not need natural openings to get in and out of the house.

The parents told me that the whole family would be in the front room of their home and their children would be down on the floor playing. Suddenly, with everybody looking, Cornelio would just disappear. The other children would start coughing and vomiting because of the stench that he would leave behind.

When I was sure no one could see me, I would hide my father’s glasses. Without his glasses, my father could not see his hand in front of his eyes. When my parents looked hard enough, they would find their things in the oddest places. When father found his glasses on the transom, he also found his slippers which I had hidden more than a week before.

Because of his disappearing from the classroom, the boy’s school teacher had a nervous breakdown and never recuperated sufficiently to teach again. We investigated the whole matter very carefully. We didn’t want the slightest possibility of falsehood or misrepresentation in it, because we made a film of it. It is surely one of the most well-documented cases in our files.

‘No doubt, this is the greatest miracle outside of the Bible, and as great as any miracle in the Bible’. ~ Rev. H. A. Baker:

Lester Sumrall, Alien Entities pages 141-148 Source

edit on 13-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join