It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WELL, WELL, WELL...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When I woke this morning I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like a nightmare had come true. For months leading up to the games, many members of ATS had warned the world of the Illuminati creating havoc on the people in England and the world. Between the alien invasion flanking from the top, and the Illuminati coming up from the bottom, people had nowhere to run.
The pinpoint accuracy of the lasers coming from the four mother ships couldn't have been more spot on. It seemed that the alien vessels never ran out of power, most likely due to all of the tethering they've been doing to the sun while waiting to pounce on the earthlings during the Olympics. The only disagreement came between the Greys and the Illuminati when deciding who would attack first. Some of the vessels came out of the South Pole while others came out of the Atlantic deep, you know, the space ship shaped "rock". All of our suspicions are now confirmed.
The Illuminati performed flawlessly as well. They were secretly behind the curtains making sure that security and officials were tight lipped about the attack by literally cloning each official, policeman, and government worker by replacing them with their programmed clones. Now the world has fallen into the hands of pure evil.
To top it all off, the hologram show was fabulous. Did you see the thousands of alien ships floating around in the sky? Or, how about when God appeared to tell all of the people on earth how they would be "saved" and that there is a life after death? Hopefully you didn't miss the part where Bin Laden was smoking a joint with Adolf Hitler and laughing hysterically.
I hate to say it, but those thousands of threads predicting the false flag attack were right. We were attacked, but not by aliens or the Illuminati, or even a Muslim terror group. We were attacked by our very own members of ATS who had no proof or reason whatsoever to instill fear mongering or disinformation to our members. I realize that many of us don't buy any of this crap, and I think we were right in trusting our guts. As Judge Judy would say, " If it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true."
Hope you all enjoyed my little story, I just had to inform the dis informers! Peace all, have a good week!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You created a thread just to say "ha ha, nothing happened. You're all fear-mongering losers."?

OK, fair enough....but I hope you're on the business end of the Illuminati alien solar butt probe in the near future. That's how karma rolls!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
First of all you get angry with all the constant pathetic conspiracy BS threads, then it makes you even more angry that these idiots can't even come on here and apologies for being such incredibly gullible dense idiots, grr it bothers me so much its like shouting no 100 times at a child,

Oh well they have had there fun i guess, just don't try and kick it around the internet as facts in silly videos with crap music trying to scare other vulnerable people that have not yet been sucked in next time ...please

edit on 13-8-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
You created a thread just to say "ha ha, nothing happened. You're all fear-mongering losers."?

OK, fair enough....but I hope you're on the business end of the Illuminati alien solar butt probe in the near future. That's how karma rolls!

Who said anything about "Losers"? I never called anybody names, just having a little Monday morning fun, that's all. All I can say, if they do use the solar butt probe, I hope they at least use lube and the small one please?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It is always better to pay attention to what the past history of these people in charge has proven to be true, because history does repeat itself.

Or would you rather join the herds who say, "ppppffftt everything causes cancer, who cares!?!"
Those people are going to have a hard time coping with their football size coca cola tumors thanks to apathy.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The OP does have a point though... I didn't create a thread to rub anyone's noses in it.. but I've posted in those threads saying that we'll see what they think when the olympics end and nothing has happened..

Usually what happens is that they get quiet or latch onto the next doomsday prediction.. there's always one.. or two.. sometimes 50 =)..

I guess it's true.. some people just want to watch the world burn.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah, who woulda' thunk it? Another failed prediction on ATS.

We were also supposed to have tsunamis strike Australia and California on Sunday, wiping out the coasts. You can see how well that prediction panned out.

At what point will people stop taking these ridiculous predictions seriously? I mean, there's usually one correct one out of about 500 predictions. That one is usually a no-brainer, and the law of averages decrees that at least one or two should hit just based on chance and volume.

The Hidden Hand thread? People STILL buy into it, despite the fact that NONE of the predictions came to pass. D4RK Knight? Same thing. This desperation to believe outlandish crap is what makes people doubt even the believable theories. Those desperate to believe literally anything tarnish the true theories by virtue of association.

Denying ignorance doesn't mean believeing every lousy prediction that strolls along.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Looks like there are going to be just as many "told you so" as there were "doom and gloom" Threads. Read another on here this morning. Not even the same as K linked to.

Ah, here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-8-2012 by chiefsmom because: add link

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
At the end of the day conspiracy's is all just a bit of harmless fun, i like them and get quite alot of enjoyment out of replying to them with common sense, otherwise i wouldn't still be here on ATS i love how some people can really branch out with ideas and being creative yet leave there brain on standby, but it is really painful to watch & listen when people get sucked in to them "too much" then try lecturing you on how you need to do some homework on certain well known BS-ers, nut jobs, & con artists rambles on youtube, sometimes your not quite sure whether to laugh or cry, most of the time i just punch my self out of pure frustration pondering on how one gets so mixed up with fantasy & reality

ANYWAY!!!!

@Sensible normal people... i trust you're also looking forward to the next one just as much as me and of course we still have the big one to look forward to at the end of the year

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
OP, you have every right to make this call.

However, you also have a CHOICE to read those threads or not.

Apparently, you read them all. That means, you got sucked in just like the rest of us. Its a desire to be "in the know" that drives people to ATS to read often ridiculous predictions. Its a distraction to many of us from our daily lives.

You do need to trust your instincts, though...which, most ATS'ers are capable of doing.

I do give credit to the UK for pulling off a safe olympic event. If there were terrorists or other nefarious groups wanting to make a statement, they had their chance in London. Now, that leads us to two possible things: either the UK did an outstanding job, OR, the trouble makers failed.

Pick one.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You know whats worse than 100 people making prophecy threads about the 2012 London Olympics? Another 100 making threads saying well well well and I told you so. Nothing happened, get over it, nothing wrong with being vigilant I guess

edit on 13-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
You know whats worse than 100 people making prophecy threads about the 2012 London Olympics? Another 100 making threads saying well well well and I told you so. Nothing happened, get over it, nothing wrong with being vigilant I guess

edit on 13-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Your statement being said..and then you reply to my post. In other words, you sir, should " get over it ".

top topics

join