It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alderbarans and Aryans of the UnderWorld

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Has anyone else researched the Occultist of Tibet and China??????

There is a secret society called The Thule Soceity. A member of the Thule Soceity named Dietrich Eckart was once quoted as saying:

"Follow Hitler! He will dance, but it is I who called the tune. We gave him the means of communication with Them. Do not mourn for me; I shall have influenced history more than any other German."

Who was "Them"???????????

Them was aliens.

Them is a race of Aryans from the planet Alderbaran. Alderbaran is 68 light years from Earth in the constellation of Taurus. Over 500 million years ago the Sun that bathed the Alderbarans had expanded forcing the populations of Alderbaran to inhabit other Earth like planets.

The legends of the Thule Soceity state that the Alderbaran people came to the lands of Hyperborea. When the land of Hyperborea started to sink into the ocean, the Alderbaran people who inhabited the Earth formed massive tunnels that borrowed into the Himalayan Mountains. The underground world of the Himalayan Mountains became known as Agharta. The capital of Agharta was known as Shamballah. The Nazi's who made up the Thule Soceity believed that the people of Shamballah were evil, and that the people of Agharta were good. Supposedly the people of Agharta's captial city were at conflict with the other people outside the Agharthan capital. The Nazi's believed that the Shamballah peoples were were nothing but Freemasons and Zionists.

Now remember that anything Zionist isn't clear. Cause Zionism is a movement that was created by Templars and memebers of the NWO elite. Zionism is a conspiracy aganist Jews.

Can anyone deny that conspiracy??????????

Does anyone else know about Vril Power???????????

Vril Power is something that the Thule Soceity thought could be manifested within one's self. In fact another secret soceity was formed called the Vril Soceity. They were Satanist and Nazi followers just like the Thule Soceity was. Hitler was a member of both.

Now remember Hitler's master race??????????????

That master race is the people of Agharta. Can anyone deny this????????????????????????

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting, but I think you may have misplaced this post.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am very interested in learning about the Thule Society, but I agree, this may not be the correct forum...

Also, as much as we do not understand about the Thule Society, I dont think that they had any concrete links to aliens... If they did, I think we would all be goose stepping and speaking German.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
In David Icke's the "Biggest Secret", he is quoted as saying:

"The German researcher, Jan van Helsing, writes in his book, Secret Societies of the 20th Century, of how the Vril and Thule societies believed they were corresponding with extraterrestrials through two mediums known as Maria Orsic and Sigrun in a lodge near Berchtesgarden in December 1919."

Those transmitions were channelled to the Alderbaran people on Alderbaran. I haven't looked those sources up yet but I trust that they are nothing but truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have read claims that the Thule Society had some kind of alien contact that gave them the beginnings of the technology they used to begin the Diskus Projeckt, however, I kind of doubt that.

There is a lot of evidence that this technology was already being experimented with, primarily by Nikola Tesla as early as 1880, as well as by others.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Its a toss up if this thread does, or doesnt belong in this forum. After all, if these aryans are real, we cant clasify them human untill after a physical. So I suppose this would be a good a place as any to disscuse them.

So till then I think the logical decision would be to clasify them as a species, regardless of what the myth says.

In as far as the Masons are concerned, I would agree that they work unknowingly for the King of Argatha to keep humanity ignorant of there exsistance.

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
After all, if these aryans are real, we cant clasify them human untill after a physical. Posted by All Seeing Eye

I have a feeling that these *Arayans* were likely totally human... quite possibly the core members of the Cabal, in contact with the Thule Society (likely a direct offshoot of the Cabal).

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
*15,15*
Have there been any updates on the "Aryan aliens"?

The planets you have named are real AV (I miss him
)
Strange how Aldebaran is one of the Four royal Persian stars...
I can't think of any Nazi/Persian links at the moment, anyone?

- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Actually the Thule Soceity is known to have connections with aliens.

This is fallacy. Nobody is KNOWN to have connections with aliens, it is all hearsay. If it was KNOWN we wouldn't question the existence of aliens, would we?

Luke

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I can put up lots of stuff on the thules etc., consider what is claimed here. This material was from cassiopaea.com

Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine constructed by the Germans?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why not?
A: Was taken elsewhere.
Q: (L) Where?
A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.
Q: (L) Still in Germany?
A: Nein!
Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?
A: Antarktiklandt.
Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?
A: Klaus Grimmschackler.
Q: (L) I didn't mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?
A: Deutsche.
Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?
A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.
Q: (L) Why are you giving this so that we don't understand?
A: Sorry, got the transmissions mixed up due to subject matter.
Q: (L) Getting back to this German time machine: did the Germans capture a crashed, or retrieve a crashed, UFO during the war?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Who was flying that craft - excuse me - OPERATING that craft?
A: Grays.
Q: (L) Were the Germans able to back engineer and construct other craft similar to the one they captured?
A: Did not need to. They got the information on such things from channeled sources.
Q: (L) Did the Germans get the information from the Vril Society?
A: Partly. Also Thule Society.
Q: (L) These individuals who have this time machine in Antarctica, what are they doing with it or what do they plan to do with it?
A: Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder.
Q: (L) What is a loop of cylinder?
A: Complex, but is profile in 4th through 6th density.
Q: (L) Are there any particular goals that they have in doing this "time exploration?"
A: Not up to present, as you measure it.
Q: (L) Well, if they escaped and took this time machine to Antarctica, are they working with any of the so-called "aliens?"
A: 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Are these Germans and their time machine, any part of the plan to take over earth when it moves into 4th density.
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Are the Germans behind any of the conspiracies in the U.S?
A: No.
Q: (L) So there is a maverick German element, but to focus on that as being the foundational aspect of this phenomenon, is to focus on the wrong thing?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Among the things that were discussed among the Germans in the Thule Society and the Vril Society, was the "Black Sun That Illuminates the Interior."
Can you tell us what this "Black Sun" is?
A: Ultimate destiny of STS orientation.
Q: (L) Is this Black Sun an actual astronomical phenomenon?
A: In essence.
Q: (L) What would we know this Black Sun as? A black hole?
A: Good possibility.

top topics

join