It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and recent dark knight false flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

last night , when I was organizing my old pictures , I saw an Image from ATS which was very interesting to me.

A background of ATS which was like ground zero and on the left side , and Ahmadinejad on the right side. Then I remembered that I had predicted a new false flag on Ahmadinejad.

I had made a thread to inform people about the truth :

why has the background of ATS changed ? who is the man ?

and again :

what is the connection between Ahmadi nejad and Alqaeda ?

The background image is still here :

I think that the false flag is going to be more clear for the members because :

1st- the aurora killing happened while playing the dark knight movie , the killer was a heifer and while joker is yellow haired guy. In this picture , you can see how they tried to say that Ahmadinejad is going to be the joker in dark knight movie. They used any tool to show that Ahmadinejad is a lunatic who doesn't care about anyone's lives , he is a terrorist which brings division between people. But none of that was true.

2nd-Propaganda machine has worked hard to say that the end of time is in 2012. Both in the 2012 movie

They used any tool they could to make a false flag and blame it on Iran. They had spent lots of money and effort both in 2012 and Batman-dark knight movies to show that Iran is planning to kill innocent people during Olympic games.

But they couldn't because Iran owns some media networks ,too. So there is no way for one-way manipulation. Or maybe Syria isn't an easy target as they were predicting.

The very strange part of it that I don't believe ATS owners wanted to play the game , too.

In fact they played their role in making hearts and minds ready for a big event. A massacre like 9/11. But finally , I am happy that all the propaganda failed. Iranian people are living in peace , very one else is at peace except Syria.

One more shame on ATS co-intel pro.

And this is a fact that me and my fellow Iranian brothers are aware of what US govt is doing to legitimate any attack.

It is not so hard to inform American people from middle east.

peace
hmdphantom.

I don't know what to say.

It seems that in ATS , some guys wanted to let the propaganda begin.

But fortunately , the Olympic is over. Every body is coming back home.

Propaganda machine failed once more.

But the shame will remain on the people who make it.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: Link to banned member's blog removed.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
if you believed everything you read it would drive you nuts .all this doom & gloom fxxx it think happy thoughts there is not much we could do any way just keep on smiling

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
if you believed everything you read it would drive you nuts .all this doom & gloom fxxx it think happy thoughts there is not much we could do any way just keep on smiling

No there is much we can do.

But smiling is always a good idea.

ETA : remember that many people could have died because of these false flags.

And who is satisfied ? Few fat people who make it.
edit on 13-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You know what, to even start to understand what that person was onabout you have to imagine it.

"They had spent lots of money and effort both in 2012 and Batman-dark knight movies to show that Iran is planning to kill innocent people during Olympic games"

2012 the movie? What is this person onabout?
Batman-Dark Knight movies? I'v seen no relation or refferences to Iran visualy or sublimily.

"The very strange part of it that I don't believe ATS owners wanted to play the game , too."
Yes, this is very strange because 2 sentances down you say its "co-intel pro"

"And this is a fact that me and my fellow Iranian brothers are aware of what US govt is doing to legitimate any attack." I think 70% of humanity is aware of the propaganda that occurs on both sides, not just big bad America.

Anyway I think this page will get 404'd it has barly no subject matter and is accusing ATS of been cointelpro on the basis of ...well...crap
edit on 13-8-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
People try to enlighten their selves, but end up been worse off reading # like this.

Turn off the computer and go read a book, UTU me for some majorly eye opening books.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I do believe that propaganda machine has tried hard to make another OBL out of Ahmadinejad. They wanted the new propaganda look like another 9/11.

+ didn't you hear about the rumors that Hezbullah and Iran will blow the hell out of people in Olympic.

You are either ignorant or asleep.

+ I think that it won't get 404.

That is because False flags happen as the people buy the propaganda.

So , no one bought propaganda =====> No false flag happened.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
DUDES!!!!
Why has nobody pointed out the FACT, the joker has green hair!!! NOT RED!!!
The Dark Knight shooter was Ronald McDonald.
I propose the ATS community starts a campaign to rename this killer the McDonald killer, or just Ronnie for short!
McDonalds has killed others, it's not like it is a huge stretch.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

"Our assessment is that Hezbollah and Iran will both continue to maintain a heightened level of terrorist activity in operations in the near future," said Daniel Benjamin, the US State Department's counter-terrorism coordinator.

"We are increasingly concerned about Hezbollah's activities on a number of fronts, including its stepped up terrorist campaign around the world," he said.

"And we assess that Hezbollah could attack in Europe or elsewhere at any time with little or no warning," he said in a conference call with reporters to announce that Syria's oil firm Syrtol had been placed under sanctions.

The United States warned Friday that Syria's allies Iran and Hezbollah could be planning attacks in Europe

Writing in the Sunday Telegraph, Colonel Richard Williams and Lieutenant General Sir Graeme Lamb said a commando-style raid on a major London office complex could develop into '9/11 in slow motion', with police unable to stop terrorists murdering workers trapped in the building.

www.indiandefence.com...

www.metro.co.uk...

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join