It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympics finished and NOTHING happened. Anyone surprised?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Dear everyone here on this forum,
I am a Truth-seeker and also a 'spiritual-seeker' (and still quite a 'newbie', a beginner-learner), from Indonesia.

I just actually posted this on another 2012/Ascension/Disclosure and Lightworkers forums. so here I'll repeat the same thing again:

perhaps most people here don't understand fully, don't they?....

what if I just can't stand anymore and getting so sick and tired living in this 'limited' physical body,
and trapped constantly always EVERY freaking day by all these stupid, mundane, banal, dry, shallow and even dirty man-made 's rules, policies,
and trapped in "Law-and-Order, all-about-Money-and-status" kind of world!

....all while your Imaginations' world/universe are often TEN thousand times far more vivid and lively than this cheap-dirt "real-world"!..
what I'm feeling at my lowest day, often, is to quickly just shed this physical human's body, and find out what REALLY is after we die!

so yes, I'm honestly also getting very tired, and goddamn sick of all these 'false' predictions/prophecies etc etc,..
but all only to even make me more sick of the HUMAN BEINGS who keep putting out all these "oh-so-great" fantasy, only to later on turns out it's just another dirty, or over-exaggerated fantasy for -I don't know- often their human's shallow, cheap & mundane personal motives eg: money, status, popularity, recognition.

god, I swear I hate this world (or reality/real-world) and creatures called human beings even more,...seriously!
#misanthrope

so what IS the Truth, now??....

-from Indonesia~
~Niki~

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by khimbar

I did a search and found no specific thread about it. Did I miss it/them?

There's a good thread that documented a lot of the important symbolism as it was unveiled here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and covered the ceremony from start to finish.

A lot of the more informed and open-minded ATS members made some good points.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Not surprised at all. I never thought something would happen in London. If anything I could see TPTB tidying up in other places around the world while everyones eyes was on London.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dinkot

What the truth is?
We will certainly not know the truth about any specific event until it has passed.
Until we do know the truth, we will continue to hear allot of the usual b*#?s"#&=.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wonder how people refuse to see who made the propaganda machine

and who put fuel in it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Nice link, thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Hey, at least you're stocked for 2016

What's gonna happen 2016??? Not the Mole people attacking again?

Wait a minute...something did happen...my ex wife posted on her Facebook page her toilet backed up big time......Of course I pressed LIKE.

edit on 13-8-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Hey, at least you're stocked for 2016

What's gonna happen 2016??? Not the Mole people attacking again?

2016 is supposed to be when a Polar Reversal occurs- this information was given to NASA via Aliens
So it must be true
I would suggest practicing head stands - you have 4 years to get it right which is co incidently when the next Olympics is due.
You (Generic You, not You personally) could be awarded a Gold Medal for BS by then
edit on 13-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That's just Great!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by artistpoet

Perhaps all the talk on the internet about the possibility of a false flag scared the people planning one.
If it now even was anyone planning one.

Fairly good point. False flags are supposed to be unexpected (9/11 for example). If thousands of people on the internet are talking about the possibility of a FF attack and it DOES happen, then fingers are going to be pointed and somebody would have a hell of a lot to explain.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

i for one thought something was going to happen ,what made me think something was going to happen was the undercover reporter saying the had ordered 200,000 casket liners ,im very happy that i was wrong and nothing did happen and i hope the para olympics go's the same with no problems,

but there is still the 3rd world war about to start i hope i am proved wrong about that as well

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
First off, I must say UK had put up a truly great and awesome humanly inspired show, from the creative directors of the campaign to the little UK girl waving the Union Jack with a smile on her face patriotically painted with the same flag to welcome fellow human visitors around the world to her homeland for the greatest show on Earth.

It has warmth, from the fantastic and awe inspiring ringing of bells throughout London, fill with heroism by the atheletes whom had sacrificed much, espacially those from poor countries who had nothing but lived on a hope, dream and never quitting mentality, the courage of all of them in the face of the mightest form from fellow competitors, to the love displayed by the audience, regardless of black or white, rich or poor, christian or muslim, etc.

For 17 days, we were only humans. Now that the euphoria is gone, the realization has sunk in - this is how we should be and can be as humans - together as one, achieving our common goals in life, without leaving anyone behind.

I am glad nothing untoward had happened. For that, we must thank the many unknown and silent heroes that ensured nothing harmful came about - from the intelligence services whom had steadfastly kept track of every militant link, the police and the soldiers with their ever watchful eyes, to the communities whom had rejected the ideologies of the militants, and would never suport them.

The war against those beasts that sought to harm us had not end yet. Those evil ones may win a battle or two, but will never win the war. We humanity, will not live in fear of them, nor will go quietly into the night. The 2012 Olympics - spirit of humankind - the precious gift of life from our common Creator who loved us all, had proven it so.
edit on 13-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

The few thousand people (if that) people talking on the Internet that support these ideas are shunned by the majority of hundreds of millions and even if it did happen, most people would still be blissfully ignorant it was discussed at all. If TPTB are sooooo powerful they can orchestrate half the ideas that are thrown around on here and with being in control of the media and all that (ya know), then how would your average joe making up the majority ever know?
As for making the people online mad that already 'knew' about it, who cares? Everyone's already convinced that the world is coming to an end, their rights are being taken away, the moon landings are fake and the 'traitors are going to hang'. What do they do about it? Sod all about from bash away at a keyboard trying to prove their crackpot idea is better than anyone else's and they're 'special' and 'awake'.

If it was all sooooo important for ritualistic reasons and had been decades or centuries in the making, the all powerful Illuminati aren't going to be stopped by a load of keyboard warriors. They'd have tracked down every single one and 'disappeared' them. Or simply turned off the internet, or shut down all conspiracy sites, or any one of a number of things that they're (apparently) capable of.

Nothing happened because it never was going to, the real sickos are the ones that manage to dream up every single nasty little fantasy imaginable involving the mass extermination of their fellow humans while they individually prevail in their strange little fantasy world.

I was at the Olympics, it was fantastic being there. You had people from all around the world sitting side by side who, if you listened to the media, you couldn't imagine being in a room together. At one session I went to the crowd was made up of Russians, Americans, Georgians, North Koreans, Japanese, Iranians, British and more. All sat together, not separated. I didn't think I'd ever see sights such as Americans and Iranians standing side by side holding their flags up together in unity cheering. Real people, real sports fans showing there is no difference between us and we're all the same. It was about as anti-government BS as you could get.
Forget the TV coverage, if you were THERE it wasn't 'draining' or negative in any way, it was uplifting and fantastic to see people getting along how they do until someone tells them they shouldn't be.
edit on 13-8-2012 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

reply to post by artistpoet

Perhaps all the talk on the internet about the possibility of a false flag scared the people planning one.
If it now even was anyone planning one.

Fairly good point. False flags are supposed to be unexpected (9/11 for example). If thousands of people on the internet are talking about the possibility of a FF attack and it DOES happen, then fingers are going to be pointed and somebody would have a hell of a lot to explain.

Sure. If you believe this then give yourself a pat on the back, well done.

However I think that to say that this view is extremely naive would be an understatement. Again people will seek an avenue that shies away from reality and allows them to cling to their paranoid delusions.

No serious attack happened at the olympics because either security done it's job or there was never one planned in the first place.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by Xaphan

The few thousand people (if that) people talking on the Internet that support these ideas are shunned by the majority of hundreds of millions and even if it did happen, most people would still be blissfully ignorant it was discussed at all. If TPTB are sooooo powerful they can orchestrate half the ideas that are thrown around on here and with being in control of the media and all that (ya know), then how would your average joe making up the majority ever know?
As for making the people online mad that already 'knew' about it, who cares? Everyone's already convinced that the world is coming to an end, their rights are being taken away, the moon landings are fake and the 'traitors are going to hang'. What do they do about it? Sod all about from bash away at a keyboard trying to prove their crackpot idea is better than anyone else's and they're 'special' and 'awake'.

If it was all sooooo important for ritualistic reasons and had been decades or centuries in the making, the all powerful Illuminati aren't going to be stopped by a load of keyboard warriors. They'd have tracked down every single one and 'disappeared' them. Or simply turned off the internet, or shut down all conspiracy sites, or any one of a number of things that they're (apparently) capable of.

Nothing happened because it never was going to, the real sickos are the ones that manage to dream up every single nasty little fantasy imaginable involving the mass extermination of their fellow humans while they individually prevail in their strange little fantasy world.

I was at the Olympics, it was fantastic being there. You had people from all around the world sitting side by side who, if you listened to the media, you couldn't imagine being in a room together. At one session I went to the crowd was made up of Russians, Americans, Georgians, North Koreans, Japanese, Iranians, British and more. All sat together, not separated. I didn't think I'd ever see sights such as Americans and Iranians standing side by side holding their flags up together in unity cheering. Real people, real sports fans showing there is no difference between us and we're all the same. It was about as anti-government BS as you could get.
Forget the TV coverage, if you were THERE it wasn't 'draining' or negative in any way, it was uplifting and fantastic to see people getting along how they do until someone tells them they shouldn't be.
edit on 13-8-2012 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

What he said.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Nothing happened? The games of slaughter in the year of 7's as Nostradums predicted, had a lot of slaugher around them and 7 days before they opened and 7 days before they closed and other things too. I surely don't see it how you see it, but see it as it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Absolutely not surprised...that hundreds of fools on ATS got their beehineys trolled off.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Explanation: Uhmmm?

The OLYMPICS arent over just yet OK!

Widen your persepctive please ...

2012 Summer Paralympics [wiki]

Personal Disclosure: Lets just wait and see ok! [I pray to God that nothng bad happens ok
]

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
And now a major Pac 12 mutation is on the lose and quietly spreading among the masses until all 7 billion people are nearly infected and then it will mutate and cause your eyes to fall out.

Yeah, i have been playing Plague Inc.

I have successfully wiped out all of humanity many times, and it was all during the Olympics by releasing a silent but mutagenic deadly plagues.

All of humanity usually dies a couple of months after the Olympic games. We arent out of the woods yet.

edit on 13-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Indeed. Perhaps all the talk we do here on ATS prevents more than we think

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join