It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know I am not new here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
But when I signed up I never made an introductionary thread. I hope you all don't mind.

I have been lurking throughout this website for the past eight years. I would have made an account back then, but I don't believe anyone so young could create an account here. Anyway, I plan on being an active poster after not logging into this account since 2010 when I made it.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the letters under my avatar stood for? I'm still confused about that and would be very grateful if someone told me.

Merci beaucoup!

edit on 13-8-2012 by GaspardUlliel because: grammar

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
heya

stars, flags and posts, the bottom 2 are no longer any use(something along the lines of karma points or such).
you can rack em up but nothing to use them on

i think if you get busted for something like t&c abuse you lose points. means nothing really
edit on 13-8-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Thank you! I didn't know that.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Haha, I am a woman. But yes I agree, Rita Ora is very attractive!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Two years in the Wilderness?

What have you been Doing?

Anywho, Welcome Back.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Work, School, just trying to reach for the stars and achieve all my goals and dreams.

Thank you so much!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GaspardUlliel

Bienvenue beaucoup. Well, don't feel bad. I am now an "experienced contributor to ATS" with about 5 000 points, and I still have not made an introduction thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
rita ora? come on man. get a grip. looks even skankier than rhianna.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by juniorchubbs

Rita is perfection. Like Natalia Kills, Lily Allen and the goddess Amy Winehouse.

edit on 13-8-2012 by GaspardUlliel because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, Cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome GaspardUlliel

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Index of Important ATS Related Threads

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GaspardUlliel

Damn I really wouldn't of replied like I did if I'da known you was a lady :/ sowwy! And welcome x

new topics

top topics

join