It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you guys done being Chicken Littles yet??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

At my age PO'd and miserable kind of comes with the territory!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't know about Chicken Little but I think we've got to relax. Too much tension here lately. Let's kick back with a Junior Chicken.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

edit on 14-8-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

Put some shrimps on the barby.

Yeah the tension has been a bit much lately and I am as guilty as anyone of getting my briefs in a wad about it.
Mail me a beer and a steak dinner...that always helps.

extra DIV

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Put some shrimps on the barby.

Think you got the wrong Wolverine there. Chadwick is an Aussie. I'm a Bluenoser living in Ontario.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

So am I (Canadian...not a bluenoser)....mail me a steak and a beer.
Mail a bbq as well and send me some shrimps as a side.

On topic.....I like chicken too.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Scallops?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Scallops work....I also like lobsters.
(hint) Mail...and food.
Overnight express in a cooler with ice could work.

DO IT!

(I am hungry)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Hefficide

I am sorry the staff is getting alot of these threads but the reality is...i don't usually make threads and felt....meh why not,I don't contribute much and felt maybe i could give my 2 cents in a thread now and again.(which i usually regret)
Hate to break it to you but even after this thread, you still haven't contributed much...were all entitled to our 2c and that includes "doom threads"....I do find it rather...ironic that you wish the doom threads would stop and decided the best way was to create yet another thread on the topic...

I do get sick of the gloom and doom here and the fear mongering.
Can I ask why you go so far as to get "sick" of them? I'm sure some people get sick of threads about people being sick about threads they DON'T have to participate in, or read, or anything...its a non issue or it should be but I guess something just tractor-beams you right into the doom threads...and I'm thinking it might be to play the probability card and cash in on an "apology" or an "I told you so" later on...ala....this thread...or in other threads like this.

If there is countless doom threads than why can't there be a few i told you so threads??
Because the "I told you so" crowd by their own doctrine is supposed to be "above that" you know, not littering the site with "nonsense" and all...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I don't visit this site that often anymore, I do not like the new layout of the main page.
Anyways, I loved this site until a couple of years ago... Now it seems everything is a conspiracy, or people try to find stuff where there isn't any.

I was watching the American Dad intro clip... I started laughing because if I wanted to I can look for stuff, present said stuff.. and make it seem like there is a conspiracy within that intro.

It's sad.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The items you mention could well be pure incompetence for sure and you leave it open to interpretation, but you'd be hard pressed to assume without any hesitation that incompetence is completely unsullied by any other factor at all.

That said, I think it's fair enough that you take the line you do, particularly as I'm not putting up any defence. The reason I posted the item was that quite a few alt media have been intimating towards something after the Olympics for a while, and were never of the opinion that anything would go off until officialdom had wandered away from the park.

But, if you're right, I live. So I'm happy to believe you this time

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
They'll strike when nobody expects it, or maybe we live in a mundane world?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I would like to apologise for my nasty post. I was in a foul mood, I would not normally speak to another member or anyone like that usually. Sorry man.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Thats very big of you.

I appreciate it.

No harm,no foul.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
S & F

That was short and to the point.

I love it when people point out the overlooked obvious.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've been here eight years and I've only seen one prediction come true. It was a 180 day earthquake prediction. Other than that .. nothing predicted ever happens. If something does ever happen, it'll be by shear dumb luck ....

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Can I ask why you go so far as to get "sick" of them?
When they have the audacity to call
the doom a fact and when guys/girls post they get agressive call you sheep/assleep/troll/shill/dumb
And my personal favourite "why are you on here if you do not agree with me this is a conspiracy site".

They the doomsayers get proven wrong everytime ...
If i or others get called stuff or they attempt to push you off the thread then that is a bit childish.

Yep i have been guilty of a little sarcasm but i just cannot help it when i see others get bullied.
I hear you say hit the alert button maybe i just might start doing it.

I have no problem with the doom threads sayers etc, just the audacity to say it is fact while
stating nobody is allowed to post unless they add to it.

All one requires is an internet connection account and an opinion for or against.
edit on 10-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join