It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you guys done being Chicken Littles yet??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey OP, better safe than sorry.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
And the answer to your thread title question is:

Drum roll, drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

'NO'

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well, I knew it was safe when I saw Matthew Bellamy from Muse perform at the Olympics. The guy is a HUGE conspiracy theorist. Just look at this song and album titles and you can see that clearly. I'm sure if he had any suspicion that there was going to be problems, he wouldn't have been there.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well, there are still the paralympics, which certainly don't get as much attention, but would still be a suitable target for a false flag, so I'm afraid you were a bit early with your post.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
They won a great victory over the NWO and you want to make light of their achievements?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm curious, if it was all over the papers that Hitler was going to burn reichstag prior to him doing it, would he have still done it?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by DrumsRfun

So speculating about. Alternative subjects on a conspiracy site it not ok with you, but being bone headed enough to complain about people speculating about alternative subjects on a conspiracy is ok?

Ok, just checking, cause my irony detector just pegged on the BS side of the scale.

You must have been reading different threads. It wasn't people speculating. It was people saying that FOR SURE something was going to happen. To speculation. No "keeping and open mind"

People were saying "THIS IS FACT, HUGE FALSE FLAG WILL HAPPEN" and tons of other crap. This was being posted as FACT not speculation.

Then, when people posted to say "well, you know, you don't REALLY know this IS going to happen, so why don't you calm down" all of these nuts that somehow KNEW there was a false flag coming would attack them like wolves. Typical attacks calling them shills, disinfo agents, sheep, etc.

And this happens over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Step 1: New idea pops up
Step 2: The gullible people spread idea as FACT
Step 3: When people challenge this idea they are attacked

It's just stupid. Speculate all you want, but you DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING so stop acting like you do. THAT'S what pisses people off.

I'm pretty sure that's what the OP is talking about.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I don't think anyone was running around like a freshly beheaded chicken, from what I could tell people were merely speculating about the possibilty. That speculation was fueled by all the symbolism presented around the olympics.

You're exaggerating and this is about the 20th thread saying the same damn thing... :shk:

Why not post your frustration in one of thos instead of spamming the boards with these 'told ya so' threads, it's pathetic.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I agree that the fear mongering going on is simply depressing.

I think what we needed to do during the Olympics was not look so hard at the symbols...or at least not look at them with a fear based mind.

I agree there were some pretty strange symbols, from the "Zion" logo to those 2 creepy mascots...but if they were "supposed" to be symbols for us to interpret, I think they were meant for good.

Read This >>>

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Nothing apparent to the public happened at the Olympics, because what you didn't see was all of these world famous athletes were actually kidnapped by the illuminati, and were replaced by robots made by skynet. I mean really don't you find it kind of funny how fast and strong all of the athletes were this year. Now the main phase of the plan is in effect where the robot athletes are going to head back to their countries and turn all of their gyms into robot factories and slowly take over the world over the next few months.

Fortunately the reptilians have heard about this plan and that's why there have been so many earthquakes lately. They are burrowing large transports to the surface of the planet to take alliance with us to stop the illuminate. Because they know that the illuminate are harnessing the power of Siberian Domes which are directly related to the Norway spiral, which are actually a form of gravity beam. That the illuminate are going to use to capture Nibiru as it comes closer to earth. Because it's not really a planet, it's actually an interdimensional spaceship. That the illuminate plan to use to go back to their original dimension BECAUSE THERE ACTUALLY GHOSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. CHEMTRAILS !!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
First post - HELLO!

(What a lot of rules. Quite scary really, but fair enough. I hope I don't break any by using these brackets or introducing myself like this...)

I can see the frustration of the OP and other similarly irritated commentators who were subject to Olympo-conspiracies, only for everything to be fine and dandy (yay).

I must admit I bought into these theories through stopped short of stating them too often. But the most convincing evidence I've seen has always stated that IF anything were to happen, it will do so shortly after the Olympics.

The following link is to a website article containing an interview with Ben Fellows, a reporter who went undercover at G4S, the private security firm in charge of security. Warning: it is a small-time outfit and the interview is rather unstructured and rambling.

Ben Fellows interview on UKColumn Live, July 2012

Now I'm only posting this for information as I'm not wholly convinced the guy doesn't have an agenda, but it worth noting that he went public and revealed his name on being told by Channel 4's Home Affairs Editor that he'd deny ever speaking to him in the first place and that there was, at time of the phone call, a "media blackout" on negative news stories about the Olympics.

Personally, I don't think it's too easy to dismiss as garbage. There are overtones of the FEMA coffins (200,000 of which we imported prior to the Games) and "talk" (which is a scientific term) of many more foreign troops stationed in the UK than are being publicly declared.

Thinking about it for a moment, and obviously trying to lend my post some credence, I'd say that, if you were a globalist wanting to make statement, then it's unlikely you'd do so when all your mates were in and around the Stadium.

I live 10 miles from the stadium. Damn.
edit on 14-8-2012 by SpaceshipDipstick because: Originally omitted to give contextual info re Ben Fellows

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Something did happen - They placed missle systems in peoples front yard. For the next Olympics they will be stainioning troops in your home too and we know where that leads.....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey, crazy idea, but stay with me. What if our governments don't actually want to do false flags because there is actually evil people in this world that want to destroy other countries for whatever reason? Hey, sure the official story given could be a cover-up for more sinister plans. But what if the official story they're giving us is the actual truth?

I'm just keeping an open mind here.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceshipDipstick

Hi SpaceshipDipstick,

I just clicked on your link and it says page not found so I want to bring that to your attention.
I would also like to welcome you to ats.

Here is a link to make your experience a bit easier.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Not sure if you understand how the music industry works.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Hello Drums, thanks for the welcome, sorry about the link, it now won't let me edit so that's a great first post eh

Here's the link, hopefully working this time:
Broken link from my post above

Off I go to read pages of instructions (thanks again, guess I should have been there already)...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceshipDipstick

Meh...don't sweat the small stuff,it happens to all of us at least once.

The link is working now so I did get to read it.

I don't want to judge too quickly as I have just read it but I see common sense as not being such a common thing these days.
I am thinking incompetency might explain the security issues.

Security officers only receive 4 days training in total

Check.

Uniforms going missing

Check

Photos takes on secure areas

Check

Security scanners turned off at peak times

Check

No proper training for x-ray scanners

Check

Experienced and trained ex-military personnel not made team leaders, preferring to give the role to inexperienced trainees

Check

No training given in the evacuation procedure for the stadium, but were told that they will be involved in the evacuation of London

Check.

Incompetency or just overconfident that nothing would happen?
You be the judge.

edit on 14-8-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Nothing happened nor would have happened because apart from random individuals the US and British Military have spent the last eleven years putting bullets in heads in dark alleys and on moonless nights in places you have never heard of.

There is always danger but there is one fact. Hero’s that defend, and cowards that live in fear, will always out number terrorist.

One common link on these pages is that no one has ever proven even one conspiracy exist. The only theory ever proven here is that there is an infinite supply of mothers basements and sons to live in them.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Of course not. They are hiding in their caves with their MREs convinced Obama is coming to take their guns you betcha! Fortunately for mankind, Social Darwinism is a real phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't know about Chicken Little but I think we've got to relax. Too much tension here lately. Let's kick back with a Junior Chicken.

That's my whole point. How do you want to be? Relaxing and learning something, about a topic or a member, or PO'd and miserable?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join