It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying ship over Switzerland, August 1st

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This was uploaded the next day after the National Swiss Day. A big firework show celebrating the anniversary of Switzerland's establishment, a female local caught a bright object cruising in all direction, as if it's occupants were enjoying the fireworks themselves.

Pretty good video, deffinately does not looked faked or hoaxed.. but that is up to the viewer not me. An interesting part in the clip is a plane is flying in the objects direction, then is slows down it seems, when the plane passes, it speeds up. This thing accelerates, slows down, moves up and down.. have a look

What do we think ats.. ?

~ Love is an art

ATTENTION!!

Here at ATS, this YT channel DeltaUfoChannel is not considered an honest and legit YT channel and any and all videos posted from this channel will be moved to HOAX, trashed or closed.

edit on August 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Reflection in a window.
This 'thing' doesn't move at all.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

This thing accelerates, slows down, moves up and down..

Well, the camera certainly does..

It looks pretty static to me. Slow movements. I would venture a guess on either a helicopter or a blimp. YT comments mention the possibility of an RC toy. Could also be.

Nice fireworks btw !

edit on 13-8-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Looks like a dot. Blimp, helicopter, R/C toy....you name it. Funny, all this technology today and yet NOBODY can get a good video of a UFO. How strange. And if this happened August 1st, why are we just now getting the video?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
My guess is some sort of laser pointer. There are some pretty powerful ones these days, that are not very big.
2 -3 of those taped together and .... Voila! UFO. The low clouds would have helped. I don't know, just my .02

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Laser pointer? seriously? That doesnt even make sense
How can a laserpointer (which would be a thin straight line) be an oval shape hovering in the air?

Window reflection? This is outside in her garden where she took the video..

Helicopter or plane? There is no anti-collision lights blinking on this thing, at 1:23 you can clearly see an oncoming plane, this thing is much different from the plane, if it WAS a plane or chopper, it would of been gone 1 minute into the video. This oobject stays there the entire time, and hovers.

RC toy could be a good example, but those things arent easy to use. If it was an RC, the user wouldnt be hovering and slowing down, those things dont have much battery life. If you have ever used an RC vehicle, you dont waste the battery life chillin in one spot, you use all the time you can to have fun.. plus who would be using an RC toy when its the National day of your country??

The camera accelerating would take the object out of frame. The female Swiss lady is clearly following the object.

"Deny Ignorance"?? Wtf people.. ats has seriously gotten this lame? You just looked at the video quickly, yawned, and then claimed something without actually studying. Thats not debunking, if anything I just debunked all your claims lol!

Anyways I thought it was interesting, not impressive or anything, but for youtube videos, this is pretty legit to me

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Just a thought. Some of the gas powered R/C toys can stay air born for up to an hour. Just saying....That being said, the video isnt clear or detailed enough to make a determination on what it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

"Deny Ignorance"?? Wtf people.. ats has seriously gotten this lame? You just looked at the video quickly, yawned, and then claimed something without actually studying. Thats not debunking, if anything I just debunked all your claims lol!

I haven't seen anyone debunking anything in this thread so far. What I have seen is members giving their opinions of what it may be...

Lame ? Claims ??

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What a refreshing change , I went to the channel of the person that filmed the footage and they are just looking for an answer , they also linked to this video which they believe it could be .

Star and flag if I could for youtuber heinzchristiantobler

I tend to agree that it is some sort of RC or LED lit thing .

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
S & F
Good video like it when the plan when by
one of the best

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

In the darkness of the night, leds rearranged. 1 meter across. Similarities?

As for the video in the OP, it could very well be an RC blimp. But hard to tell...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!

Here at ATS, this YT channel DeltaUfoChannel is not considered an honest channel and will not be promoted here. Any and all videos posted from this channel will be moved to HOAX, trashed or closed.

Closed so that all can see this note! Further threads w/ this YT channel will go straight to the HOAX forum...
edit on August 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join