It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banking Virus to usher in Martial Law?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I didn't see anything about this in the search of this site, so if it's been mentioned before...my bad.

The following video (not sure if I've embedded it right) talks about how the financial collapse of the Euro zone and the US could be used as a excuse for a false flag op in the way of a computer virus that assaults your bank account and every other major banking system in the western nations.

By the governments using this as an excuse for martial law to be imposed it would further the agenda of the NWO and yadda yadda...not trying to go there in this thread but you get the picture.

If what this lady says in the video is correct in any measure, then we could very well be facing a clamp down with a hole in our pockets. I like how she makes sense of the financial pop of the bubble from 2008 and explains in the simplest terms of why the USA did not go kerplunk at that time.

I saw this THREAD outlining what was being done as a small order of sorts in the way of assaulting bank accounts in the mid east. What if this is just a test of sorts for a much bigger virus? Could you imagine how bent out of shape the population would get if they all of a sudden got an announcement that they could not access their money?

What if all of the Occupy clamp downs were merely practice? All of the police shootings that are blatant? Perhaps this is all tied together? We all already have heard about massive troop movements, spur of the moment war games many states away, and lots of over reach from the government in general as it pertains to executive orders. What if this is just the pre-emptive set up to cage us all in?

What do you think? Here is the link to the video as seen from the Sgt report- LINK

edit on 13-8-2012 by Kastogere because: whoopsie

edit on 13-8-2012 by Kastogere because: another whoopsie

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just to add,

I felt that yet another THREAD might also be barking up the same tree as far as the financial aspect of this theory goes. Might help to further explain whats around the corner as well as to add another piece to the puzzle.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

All these years of talking about MARTIAL law and people still can´t get it right.

MARTIAL, not Marshall.

It´s spelled right in the vid you posted.

edit on 13-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

Yea, well...sorry been awake for 26 hours....here let me grab my white out.....there ya go...all proper....

now....anything to add to the question at hand? Or by pointing out spelling mistakes just means that you agree with everything I said other than that?

edit on 13-8-2012 by Kastogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Boy oh boy. This worries me a lot. I have been wondering how they were going to do 'it' as it would need to be done quickly, the only thing that kept coming to my mind was cut off the money supply, cos we all need it, even if it's only a little. This interview has confirmed my fears and even explains why. Those fema camps make perfect sense now, the inability of gs4 to police the london olympics to the extent that troops were needed 'on the streets', exponential rise in cctv, drones over the sea - they aren't to keep illegals out, they're to keep us in.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
occupycorporatism.com...

here is her website

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tazdeill2

I think they are using the frog in the boiling pot method, they slowly but surely are poking at the flesh like a mosquito to test how hard we smack back.

And like Greece, we will be at the mercy of the banks while all of our infastructure goes to corporations instead of local governments. They want us unable to react, and unable to survive without them. Dam pigs anyway...it's almost like they're looking for a reason to shoot us.

One thing is correct however, when they go to announce that warning to start your 72 hour bank run and bolt outta dodge with yer BOB before the highway gets closed...we will only get one warning and it will be subtle at best.

It certainly seems like a plausible senerio though..I mean they have been practicing for years on US towns..with foreign troops no less. hell its what I'd do to seize control. History has proven beyond scarface that he who gets the money...gets the power...and then they gets the women...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Thanks, I was at work when I made the thread, meant to add that later...

Groovy!

HERE I believe is where the subject originates from.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Well, I think we are mostly all aware that the Banking Cartel has wasted away of the gold and money, and don't have it anymore, so a "computer virus" wiping out the available "cash" would be a very good way to explain where the money went, and most people would accept that.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
some banks in the uk & ireland have had problems with cash supply . this was the wake up call for me have food for months stored now you cansee this going down in the next 6 plus months

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I agree, and I'm one frog that thinks the water is too warm, so need to jump out now.
At least I have finally learned what a bug out bag is - I thought it was a sleeping bag with mesh over the face part to er.... keep the bugs out! But I am in the uk so we don't speak the same language. At the moment my bug out bag would need a medium sized truck to carry everything, so if I just leave out the television....
Sorry, had to get silly, I am so worried it's bringing on hysteria.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Well, I think we are mostly all aware that the Banking Cartel has wasted away of the gold and money, and don't have it anymore, so a "computer virus" wiping out the available "cash" would be a very good way to explain where the money went, and most people would accept that.

Sure they can accept that they were robbed outright..doesn't mean they'll be happy about it. In all reality they don't need a virus to use as an excuse, Their probably just hoping that the virus angle keeps us calm enough until the reality of the collapse sets in and we become angry all over again just more so this time around.

Either way you play it, you'll have some very angry people demanding answers..and the way it's been goin i don't foresee any honesty coming from the banks..let alone the POTUS.

It has the potential to be a huge mess that no one will want to deal with, and everyone will likely over react to.

Sadly, the rich will still be rich....and everyone else who isn't...will suddenly find themselves not just poor, but destitute.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tazdeill2

LOL no worries...only thing though is that the Eurozone will likely feel the shock effect of something like this before America will. Americans are way to complacent to react properly...

Alas, they will hear the news on the TV and just sit there and be like..."awww everything is fine" then come Monday morning..."Frank? Why are there tanks in the drive way?"

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I agree, been watching the reactions of the Greeks and Spanish, it's kicking off big time. The brits are probably more half-soaked than the Americans, as long as they can watch big brother or some dreadful soap, they are happily anaesthatised. America has the advantage of being a very big country, so it's easier to take supplies into the far blue yonder and keep your head down, the uk is so damned full of people it would be impossible to do that, and I certainly wouldn't want to join any group, having neighbours is bad enough. The immediate danger would be those who have not prepared, and are after your stuff, going rambo is completely impractical as there will always be someone who's a better rambo. It's not looking good for the future as it seems that the scum will still rule, it would just be a different scum.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If I said it once, I've said it a thousand times.
Kill your bank account!
We can live without them, they cannot live without us.
If you are afraid of your money being stolen, get a safe and some dogs and some guns.
Or just have your local gangster hold on to it, it would be safer than in a "federally insured" bank.
Heck the interest might even be better, and tax free.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by DjangoPhat

Yea, well...sorry been awake for 26 hours....here let me grab my white out.....there ya go...all proper....

now....anything to add to the question at hand? Or by pointing out spelling mistakes just means that you agree with everything I said other than that?

What have you been up to?

Yes I agree that a collapse of the current economic system seems inevitable.

The term Martial law is a bit of a hype, especially if it is spelled Marshall.

And yes, I get a bit annoyed if it is, most of the time it's some dude yelling the usual stuff.

No offense to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Alas, they will hear the news on the TV and just sit there and be like..."awww everything is fine" then come Monday morning..."Frank? Why are there tanks in the drive way?"

lol

Starred for truth, and also for making me actually lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I would say that with the addition of these other threads....something is definately afoot.

DHS orders 750 mill rounds

Bank protections gone

DHS APC spotted in Ken

Hopefully by linking these threads together for ya, we can kind of find a pattern to work off of...if they planned a controled collapse.....then they sure as hell aren't gonna tell us.

Thanks for reading.... I can pull more links from some articles i'm about to comb through here real soon.

And honestly folks...if America did erupt into a civil war type senerio because we're broke...do you honestly think the UN or other nations are really gonna give a rats butt? I mean after all...if we fall just what are they really gonna be able to do about it besides sit back and snicker?

I could see them carving up the states like a big assed pie to divy out to banking interest in other countries....they would still have to wipe our blood off of the street first though.

We are witnessing the fall of Rome 2.0

new topics

top topics

join