It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything in time and space is a creation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ancientthunder

That was absolutely beautiful to read!!

you wrote that yourself?
I wrote it myself, but it wouldnt of happened with out the experience of many other selves.Glad it meant something to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I see what you mean but there has been more answers after, that are beneficial and even more importantly are the ones who read yet answer not. Some things cannot be measured, I am a complete stranger yet talking to you now. So that alone makes it worth it for me.
respect to you charles

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

thanks wondering scribe for your pen and ink, I observe what you say. I allow all of your sugestions to happen, but now they happen whilst I watch. Passion happens,esperience happens, you would be surprised if you new what I esperience and how I esperience. Its just the words in this occasion are not set to deliver that kind of message. Maybe one day we shall meet again over an old wooden table, with the smell of beer and our fair share of bread and cheese. Enough to make any scribe say yes please, an fill himself to his hearts content.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

If you are passionately living life then you are not an observer. If you are only observing then you cannot be experiencing the depth of said passion.

I would encourage you to experience more than you observe. Life happens when we participate.

No one can surprise me with the depth of their experiences anymore; as an observer and participant in life I have come to see and know every experience which one may evoke.

I wouldn't be the Scribe if I hadn't, now would I?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150

Originally posted by Hudson69

Yeah I smoke weed too sometimes...

That is why it's illegal homie, it makes you think....

Not ILLEGAL in MASS! They De-Criminalized it! I personally don't smoke but not only can a person be able to smoke it...all they can do is give you a TICKET for $100...but GET THIS...they cannot ask you for your I.D. So for all intensive purposes...it is legal up to carrying one Ounce.

If they ask you for your I.D. you say...NO! If they FORCE YOU to give them your I.D....a person can sue...and will WIN! It keeps Non-Criminals out of over crowded jails and my COP friends will not even attempt to write a Ticket as a person gives a False Name...and they have all this paperwork to do so people can smoke it in a Park or in their Yard or Home and not worry. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
No one can doubt or reject that everything is created. I don't think anyone on ATS can mention a single thing that has not been created.

But still: there is one thing that has not been created. And i bet no one in here knows what it is

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
No one can doubt or reject that everything is created. I don't think anyone on ATS can mention a single thing that has not been created.

But still: there is one thing that has not been created. And i bet no one in here knows what it is

space

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

You did not create all of it; much of it is genetic, inherited from your parents, grandparents, and ancestors. Other bits are influenced by your social circles, your work environment, your community, and familial values. Much of who and what you are is a product of other people, places, and things.

~ Wandering Scribe

If you drive a BMW you can drive it however you want. the construction, parts and branding of the vehicle does not define how the driver drives.

you can if you choose take your bmw off the beaten track, break the speed limit drive where ever you want and eventually abandon the bmw and get a new car. or maybe a bicycle or maybe you'll just want sit still under a tree

Most do not learn how to drive so of course the BMW is rolling along OUT OF CONTROL

i be no measure claim to be in control of my car but i've taken her round the bloke a couple times and she rides beautifully,

edit on 18-8-2012 by Th0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson69

Yeah I smoke weed too sometimes...

Marry me?

:p I kid.

But interesting way to look at it, OP.
whatever floats your boat and keeps you happy (:
If someone asks why, you ask why not? Nothing can be proven.
edit on 18-8-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Don't forget time and space itself is also a creation!

I see you guys don't need further help.

The very best to you all, blessed be your lives and.. happiness to the insane!

Greets.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
No 'thing' has ever been created.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Everything you see, smell, hear, touch in time space is a creation of your mind. Or at least your minds interpretation of the information via those senses.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

You're not a car; you're a sentient, living being. You have actual intelligence, not artificial.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

By what means is intelligence required and what is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Th0r

You have actual intelligence, not artificial.

my 'intelligence' is artificial.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

edit on 8/19/2012 by jiggerj because: Not worth the effort

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

edit on 19-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: yes it is

top topics

<< 1   >>

join