It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Significance of 9/11/1999, many ideas...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi, I would like to begin a topic concerning 9-11-1999 and I am wondering if any of you might have interesting information concerning this date.. A while back I had found some information linking it to significance within astrology "The Avatar"?, and "The Cross" according to astronomical/logical information, given the alignment of the planets on or around that date. I will be posting some links to that effect shortly; In the meantime I have seem references linking it to "The Unborn Christ.." astronomically as well ; The only other info I've been able to find about the Sept. 11, 1999, is in Nostradamus' writings "Mois Septembre, Mil Neuf Cent Nonante Neuf" which is very popular, and most people attempt to associate those writings with that date to NY WTC, although the year is totally off.. I'm hoping astronomically/logically savvy folks can bring up some interesting ideas for this; So here it goes..
edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: briefer title

edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: briefer

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Astronomically there was supposedly an astrological grand conjunction around this time, in the shape of a cross.

What's interesting about this date for you?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

A number of things are interesting about this date to me, but to keep it relatively brief, on that day, or evening rather I had a really negative paranormal experience with an entity/demon of some sort and it took a while to be able to deal with it appropriately; although generally baptized Cath. I was trying to learn about Judaism at that time, and went so far as as to attend/make inquiries at a local temple/synogogue in Ca., and also to some degree, try to observe some Judaic rituals, namely having no electrical use in the house and also trying to follow a little bit of kosherism.. It was okay until late in the evening, and this really bad "Spirit of Defilement," appeared..very strange and very scary. What was also interesting about that date is that it was a Friday, and it fell on Rosh Hashanah, which is the Jewish New Year, so that date is actually the date of the Jewish New Year in the Hebrew Calendar! Anyhow, I'm sort of trying to get some feedback about what people know about this concerning any additional significance of that DATE. I think the Nostradamus, astronomical angle is totally interesting though, and I'm trying to research that as well.. Ultimately, it was an unhealthy experience to say the least..(gulp..) But I think I learned to be a little more careful of foreign spiritual spaces..
edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: too much spacing

edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: too much spacing..

edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: same

edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: same

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Why should 9/11/1999 be significant though? The date is finite.

1999 is not based on a certain equinox, or an eclipse, or a solar revolution beginning in a fixed place in space..... it's 1999 years after the alleged death of Christ.... NONE of the years on this calendar mean anything because they aren't based off anything verifiable.. lol

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Hi ya, yeah I just explained why that date is significant to me personally, and so I think we're trying to figure out what type of relevance it might have either vis a vis other calendars, or vis a vis astronomy, or vis a vis anything else.. it's just interesting friend,

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm confused, why does having an unexplained paranormal event on 9/11/99 mean that it should be significant for everyone else? People have paranormal events all the time, that doesn't mean that the date that they happened on was foretold as ominous hundreds of years ago or something like that. In other words, why are you tieing your personal paranormal event to a date? Did the demon talk to you and say that the date was important or something? As far as I know and remember, nothing particularly noteworthy happened on that date.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's an interesting date for a number of reasons and not simply relating to my personal experience.. here is a link that I found on ATS concerning the same date and a loadful of information being described regarding it.. I don't know but like I said before it's an interesting date: here is the link: www.abovetopsecret.com... I can keep looking for more links concerning same just to help you ride along..actually I think I have probably done so much more research on that date than most people in general, so I guess I might be much more informed about it.. all the way from dreams people have had about it, to actual warnings sent about it.. here's another link though and this one is a set of dreams someone had w/other types of prior pol. info: www.greatdreams.com...; I'm not attempting to imply that my experience had some type of exponentially grave importance universally or internationally.. I am simply saying that the time-frame and what it symbolizes may imply something interesting..That's why I thought it might be neat to begin a discussion about it. I suppose you would have to be kind of creative and innovative to see links and connections though, Oh yeah, that'sT "Tishri 1" by the way, according to the Hebrew New Year..you can do a little research on their calendar and Holiday dates if you like..
edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: I made a brief error, sorry,

edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: missed a spot..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Actually, I just thought of something else, to be honest I believe this is totally an Occult Date with some serious portals and dangerous openings to the occult and I guess that alone should be cause for a few interesting comments concerning the paranormal and or "The Occult".. Conversational deviation in those directions could be super interesting as well since the discussion doesn't exclusively have to revolve around star alignments, or astronomy: It's an occult date- those are occult numbers, aren't they? Or am I the only one who sees that??
I hope I'm making sense here, I'm trying though,

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2012 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Interesting. You should have put this stuff into your OP then talk about your own experience. It would have been more relateable. No biggie, I'll peruse this stuff you linked and see what it says.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I think it would be a good idea if you elaborated on your experience with the spirit in order that we might more clearly ascertain what it is about this date that is of significance and so we can have a better search for it ourselves.

Would that be ok?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes, I can discuss it a little here to some degree but I would be careful about going into too many details since it might cause people to have adverse or bizarre reactions. I just want to keep it healthy and clean here in the forum so I won't go too far..First off there were a series of black pings that suddenly appeared, they looked like black flashes or "pings' in the room (it was nighttime by the way..) Then I had this feeling of a presence around me, dark in nature it felt like shadows around me, and I was just dumb struck, did not know what was going on at all..Later it would develop into the presence of an entity that would cuss and would use profanities extensively..It also had something to do with things sexual..It was bent out of shape regarding the use of profanities of a sexual nature that's important for sure; Closing my eyes to sleep was impossible as it would manifest itself in the form of an image/figure when my eyes were closed and in this case the thing looked alot like the face of Baphomet; not just that but it appeared in the image of a black man (a Baphomet looking black man; the profanities came across as a black man's spoken language too..) It's unfortunate but that's pretty much what it looked and sounded like, soI hope that doesn't offend anyone; I wound up driving all the way to my University to see if I could get some help about it all, but that wasn't too constructive..The cursing was actually really extreme and auditorily damaging..injury occurred to my hearing for quite some time and consistently, It's not that it was loud, but that it was abrasive language, coarse language. The other thing is that it would cause my limbs to move involuntarily and it would frequently push me over so as to cause minor stumbling..just sort of pushing one around a bit to disturb and inflame anger; I think that was one major objective: To make you angry so that you'll have some angered hyper-emotional reaction.. sort of like feeding the fire; That's just for starters though..

edit on 14-8-2012 by tony9802 because: spacing

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I just remembered something else that had happened to me which was long prior to this September "99 event; It was while I was a student in college, and to sum it up as briefly as possible essentially there was someone who had ventured into practicing a bit of black magic against me. It consisted of a large Painting drawn of me, which would eventually be placed on display in an auditorium/museum. It was a student work, and one of the person's involved in the production of the piece, was into Anti-Christ stuff, if not Devil worship.. Anyhow, I found out about the painting when these two girls who were the creators of the item, when they led me to the museum to see myself face to face in a painting that was somewhat compromising although certainly open to all interpretation. It was pretty much a painting of me standing naked, and a very large black upside down triangle covering the groin area. The large triangle was all black, the background of the painting was all yellow, and the color of the individual was your normal caucasian tone(s). The girl who was into Devil worship, she looked like an unhealthy girl spiritually, but she was bright and intellectually oriented. That painting was made in 1994 or 1995-- and there is the possibility that these gals fooled around with Senor Abbadon a bit, and that they intentionally had attempted to cause some type of malificence, or some type of ill will on me. In any case, I mention this as well, because it is possible that the Sept 11, '99 entity, was a consequence of something they had malevolently willed, and that inadvertedly appeared when I approached the synagogue. Just thought I should add that info. in case any one knows anthing about Black Magic and how it might work, or about "Pacts with The Devil," and how that might work; Additionally, maybe a few of you know how curses or hexes operate. (One other thing, my sister's husband, my brother in law, was also something of a Satanist, and I remember how one time he thought it was necessary to show me a painting that he had made- It was the painting of "His Master" and what's really scary here, is that the image of the guy in the painting was just like the face of "Baphomet," and also likened to the face of a "black man". This one is scary-- I believe he prays to "His Master," and I'm not sure if he ever sent out "prayers" or requested curses from "His Master" about me..I think he may have though, so he is the another likely candidate who in my opinion would be responsible for the occult opening on Sept 11, 1999. So there you have it; it's either the Devil Worshipper Painting Girl, (Duana F.) who could be responsible for the entity attack against, or it is The Brother in Law, and his name is Geoffrey Lynn M. He could also be responsible for the attack coordinated against me.
edit on 16-8-2012 by tony9802 because: spacing

edit on 16-8-2012 by tony9802 because: mispelled a word, sorry,

edit on 16-8-2012 by tony9802 because: typo

new topics

top topics

join