It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either I am [SNIP] crazy or The World is going insane!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So damn, it seems like the amount of crazy people on the planet are increasing at a rapid rate. I feel like maybe I am attracting these people. Some crazy stuff has happened over the last couple of months and the people that have passed through my life in the last while are complete weirdo freaks. Don't get me wrong, I don't invite them, they pass through via family and friends but suck onto you like leaches that you cannot get rid of.

Right now I feel like I could easily never have a friendship with anyone and cut contact with all kinds of family members and the leaches they bring into my life. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I am crazy... I would be so content with my own company and that of my boyfriends.

The last straw was some weird chick that my best friends brother in law met on Facebook- she came down to visit and ended up wanting to move in with them. She really is crazy- she believes she is some kind of psychic and has told me that my boyfriend and I will break up in ten years time and told me that I am meant to be a Sangoma. She borrowed money from them, lied about her past etc. The list goes on. I am not even friends with her, I don't reply to her msgs. She got my number from my friend and has not stopped trying to contact me. I have blocked her on WhatsApp, because she keeps messaging me. Now she phones me to tel me she has "bad feelings" that I am "in trouble". I politely told her not to contact me, then smsd her a really nice sms asking her to respect that I don't want to be involved in her business at all.

She then replies telling me that the people I think are my friends will screw me over in a heart beat. ( She used more colorful words though.) The tells me "good luck".
I feel completely weirded out by this girl as well as all the other screwed up people that have come my way. I just feel there is no way to get away from them...

My best friend who was involved with her said that she doesn't feel like herself after the girl left and that she feels suicide is the only way out??? The other thing is, after this girl left, a psychic guy just walked into my friends office and told her that some woman cursed her, but it's okay because the spell has been lifted.

Man, I know this sounds really stupid and weird but what in the world is wrong with people these days..?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

Sorry about my title.. It really wasn't such a bad word..

edit on 13-8-2012 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

honestly, in some messed up crazy freaky situation like this, i would WATCH OUT, it sounds like you are unknowingly part of some insane sadistic manipulation game, between others.

she COULD be trying to help you, or maybe SHE is the crazy manipulator...

if i noticed this stuff, i would be super careful and i would just honestly get away from ALL these people.

but also be careful that that is exactly what they might WANT you to do...

maybe if you leave, they get something they want? how would they benefit?

try to think as if you were evil, and you were them.

yes, i am suggesting you temporarily exercise some paranoia.

peace, and be careful.

and don't be afraid to call the cops.

apparently there is a number that Is NOT 911, if called, it can be used (it is the police however) to report strange stuff that isn't an immediate emergency.

if you feel in danger, call the cops, and tell them everything.

i would also (at the risk of everyone thinking your insane) tell as many different friends as you can whats going on, so they all know a record of what has happened to you.

witnesses are your friend.

peace.

also, sleep with your car keys, and test your panic button (alarm) from your bed to see if it works.

if someone breaks in, PANICK button.

keep your cellphone near by.

by a legal ( don't buy an illegal HUGE size, only for cops sorry) but get a LEGAL pepper spray.

also, having a tazer, or baseball bat helps.

lock your doors and windows, that wont stop them but it will give you valuable time.

lock your door when you sleep.

set up an alarm system at your house.

and if your rich ( lol ) set up a bunch of cameras, that record. if someone comes by, you have proof.

oh! also, get a voice recorder, when someone knocks on your door and starts threatening you, record them so you have proof that your life is in danger.

peace.
edit on 13-8-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
So damn, it seems like the amount of crazy people on the planet are increasing at a rapid rate. I feel like maybe I am attracting these people. Some crazy stuff has happened over the last couple of months and the people that have passed through my life in the last while are complete weirdo freaks. Don't get me wrong, I don't invite them, they pass through via family and friends but suck onto you like leaches that you cannot get rid of.

Right now I feel like I could easily never have a friendship with anyone and cut contact with all kinds of family members and the leaches they bring into my life. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I am crazy... I would be so content with my own company and that of my boyfriends.

I feel exactly the same but not because the people around we were weird, simply because the people around me were small minded adults who acted like children. Their lives consist of nothing but gambling, alcohol, drama and not one ounce of intelligence. It literally made me sick.

I built a wall around myself and only let certain people in when i felt it was necessary. Other times, I would come across arrogant simply because I did not want to participate in their childrens games. I am not arrogant, I just despised the way the live their life. But each to their own, when it comes down to it, I really don't care unless i am happy the way I am.

About that chick, maybe she is meaning well to a certain degree, but if she keeps harrassing you, then maybe she does have a problem.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The last straw was some weird chick that my best friends brother in law met on Facebook- she came down to visit and ended up wanting to move in with them. She really is crazy- she believes she is some kind of psychic and has told me that my boyfriend and I will break up in ten years time and told me that I am meant to be a Sangoma. She borrowed money from them, lied about her past etc.

So a married guy meets a crazy chick on the internet, invites her to visit him and his wife and then gives her money?

That's a nice setup dude got there.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The obvious answer is both, what can i say its a crazy verse, get with the plan! LoL

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

Did you notice that the o.p. said she'd be happy with the company of her boyfriends,plural!go girl,Randy mare.
to the o.p. some people only understand a good slap,that would get rid of the mad chick.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Their lives consist of nothing but gambling, alcohol, drama and not one ounce of intelligence. It literally made me sick.

Exactly my predicament. Drama always follows them and leaves everything upside down. It's so difficult to cut yourself off from people, you wonder- is this a lesson you should go with and endure or is it a lesson for you to choose carefully the people you let into your life... hmmmm

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

So a married guy meets a crazy chick on the internet, invites her to visit him and his wife and then gives her money?

I said "my best friends Brother In Law". Not my best friends husband. My best friend is the one who lent her the money. The brother in law is staying with her and her husband at the moment.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I said "my best friends Brother In Law". Not my best friends husband.

I interpreted it as the guy being married to your best friend's sister.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Thank you for your reply.

I really think this girl has bad intentions. It's like shes trying to worm her way back in here after my friend kicked her out. I don't even know why she is contacting me, I only saw her for one evening. That's it.

We are talking about a person who puts some weird spells on her money by folding it into some kind of triangle before she gives it to someone as payment. It's supposed to bring her more money. I'm not even going to get into the other crazy stuff she has told me and the accusations she has made about people in her life because it's just sick and I wouldn't want to repeat it.

I feel like I need to meditate or something to block any negative vibes she might be sending me. lol.

Anyway- I will heed your advice. Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Yeah, no worries.

But it's insane how people these days just invite random people on the internet to come and visit. It's beyond me, seriously

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Did you notice that the o.p. said she'd be happy with the company of her boyfriends,plural!go girl,Randy mare. to the o.p. some people only understand a good slap,that would get rid of the mad chick.

Aaah, grammatical errors. My apologies. I should have said- My own company and the company of my boyfriend...
Anyway, you know what I mean.
But yeah, this chick is someone I feel I don't wanna mess with. First time I've actually been scared of a person, ever. In fact when I got off the phone with her- telling her not to contact me again- I was shaking so badly, as in parkinsons badly. My boyfriend thought it was funny though.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

fear is not to be afraid of,she uses it against you so embrace it.People like her love the mind games,confront her in person and give her a mouthfull.call her a nutcase etc,really wind her up while staying calm.she will either snap or retreat,hopefully for good.remember embrace the fear,it'll keep you on your toes.if she snaps be ready for it but at least it'll come to a head and you'll get rid of her.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks to all for letting me rant...

I'll leave you with a song.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's because the world is changing and re balancing itself out. Our minds react to the intensity of the suns activity.

new topics

top topics

join