It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Just illustrates the idea that all these "prophets" are not seeing the whle picture, and are misinterpreting their own "visions". Seems "par for the course"

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I have to tell you, when I first started looking on ATS, I bought into all of it. Nibiru, planet X, earthquakes, false flags, pole shifts, Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, Knights of Malta, Anti-Christ, Mayans, date after dates for the coming apocolypse that never materialized, Evil Bank Conspiracies, Aliens, Games of Slaughter, street names around Olympic Parks, Prince William's destiny, The Queen, radiation, dead fish, dead birds, Harp, Contrails, spirals, etc etc etc. And a year or two later NOTHING predicted has happened or panned out. Its not that I am a naysayer now, but just exhausted. My basement is filled with gross dried food, dusty beans and rice, canned smelly fish that will last 25 yrs on the shelf. Hell, I even looked into lead sheets for a helmet to protect my brain when the poles shift! What Ive come to learn after multiple preparations for catastrophe is that my brain may very well need some scrambling in order to realize that perhaps life is what it is, the world is what it is and that there really are no deep hidden lairs or conspiracies beneath the Denver Airport or behind a well protected curtain in front of the Rothschild family. Ho-Hum. I will miss the excitement though.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I hope that this is a lesson to some about believing crazy theories that have no evidence. Not everything is a conspiracy being plotted by a mythical illuminati. Maybe this will make people think twice before investing too much emotion into the 2012 end of the world theories, though I doubt it.

There should be a way of ATS making people commit to their predictions and if they fail they lose their membership. Harsh but fair?

Nope. I've been following this site on and off for years and years. Nothing has changed, if anything, it's become worse. Time and time again, some doomsday prediction pops up based on some stupid youtube video, or some made up story with no evidence, or people reading way too much into some stupid lady gaga music video or a simpsons video (yes there was a doomsday prediction based on a simpsons episode here once, and many believed it, no joke) or whatever else, and people here believe it, no questions asked.

They don't care about the fact that there is no real evidence, they just want it to be true because they are tired of their mundane life so they put their logic and reasoning aside (if they had any in the first place) and jump on the bandwagon. The doomsday feeding frenzy begins. If ATS was even 10% accurate with it's predictions, martial law would have been declared at least 10 times by now, Operation Blackjack's latest anniversary would be the time it comes true (for reals this time!), California would have had a massive earthquake 20 times, "Planet X" would have reached earth a dozen times, comet Elenin would have crashed into earth with aliens aboard, Yellowstone would have erupted, Alien disclosure would have happened dozens of times, the "antichrist" or whatever other equivalent religious villains would have rose to power, a 100 false flags would have happened, and so on.

But nope, none of these things ever happen, and when they don't do the authors and it's supporters spreading the stupid prediction come and apologize? Do they feel bad about scaring people? Are they ashamed they believed in something with no actual evidence to back it up? Nope. They either make up a stupid bs excuse or quietly ditch the thread without another word and hop on the next doomsday bandwagon a month later. They are addicted to doom. These people are just desperate for some doom because they are bored or they think they'll somehow survive it all and be that lone survivor hero living off the land because they watched too many apocalypse movies and have delusions of grandeur or think because they stockpiled some food and a few guns surely they'll be safe while everyone else dies.

This site is full of the gullible, paranoid, mentally ill and just plain attention whores who will make up or spread whatever lies for some stupid stars and flags. So no, they'll never learn. Doomsday frenzy circle jerks will continue to pop up all the time even though ATS's prediction rate is basically 0%, people will keep on believing with no evidence anyway. Gotta love this place, and hate it.
edit on 14-8-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

ATS as a conspiracy site is these days filled with those that dislike conspiracies and so I ask, why do you hang around in a place you dislike and where no one can ever present anything to convince you that conspiracies do exist?...

...I don't like what ATS has become with threads that are not even threads, for they offer nothing but ask a question and for someone who presented nothing as a thread, I for one am tired of listening to those that do not belong in a conspiracy site, because as an example, if an atheist attended a church and sat in the background muttering and telling everyone that God does not exist and that everyone is a fool to believe in God, then there would come a point where you would be challenged and rightly so, for why are you where you don't belong in the first place?

Personally I think you're being quite pompous and arrogant.

I'd say I was in the bracket of a "non-conspiracist" but I weigh up all the evidence rather than just go with the "it's a CONSPIRACY!!!" hysteria you find in here with all of the sycophants cheering on their glorious leaders.
I come on here because now and again there's something with more than an element of truth to it although that's becoming more and more rare.

The deny ignorance mantra works both ways you know. And an open mind is an just that, not biased one way or the other.
A conspiracy isn't always a conspiracy and people like me give this site a balanced feel unlike some other sites I could mention.

When people say "question everything" this should mean EVERYTHING.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius91
ooook so becouse everyone was wrong about the olympics must mean,,UFO's dont exsist theres no corruption in the goverment there's no wars going on with alterior motives ,no strange creatures being discvovered, no ancient carvings depicting out of space creatures,veichles just becouse alot of people were wrong,whats really important is we worked together as people of all different walks of life attempting to understand and or preserve our ways of life i say thanks to everyone for their interesting theorys some with good credible evidents that in some cases would hold up in a court of law,anyways go ATS Get lost Traitors

I doubt anyone has suggested such a thing. No one can really deny that there are conspiracies and things afoot it's just that this one, this one above all groaned under the weight of having almost every damn conspiracy known to man lumped into it. You know, like what happens when you use all the lovely colours in a new box of Plasticine all at once, turns into a mucky shade of poo....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Nothing apparent to the public happened at the Olympics, because what you didn't see was all of these world famous athletes were actually kidnapped by the illuminati, and were replaced by robots made by skynet. I mean really don't you find it kind of funny how fast and strong all of the athletes were this year. Now the main phase of the plan is in effect where the robot athletes are going to head back to their countries and turn all of their gyms into robot factories and slowly take over the world over the next few months.

Fortunately the reptilians have heard about this plan and that's why there have been so many earthquakes lately. They are burrowing large transports to the surface of the planet to take alliance with us to stop the illuminate. Because they know that the illuminate are harnessing the power of Siberian Domes which are directly related to the Norway spiral, which are actually a form of gravity beam. That the illuminate are going to use to capture Nibiru as it comes closer to earth. Because it's not really a planet, it's actually an interdimensional spaceship. That the illuminate plan to use to go back to their original dimension BECAUSE THERE ACTUALLY GHOSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. CHEMTRAILS !!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Yes, this. ATS is bad site for the depressed, melancholy, anxious, paranoid, and delusional. Unfortunately, that's probably the vast majority of active users. Even I had to take a respite from this site for a while because of all the doom and gloom, and paranoia was getting me down to say the least. Please people take a break from this site if you need to!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djyorkie

Originally posted by denver22
I enjoyed the olympics but not just because of all the gold medas we won
but the amount of cash i made off these doomsdayers lol.

Bring on the paralympics and the winter games and bet each
Of us a pound that somethings going to happen like you claim

Any takers doomsdayers? i mean if you really believe put your coin
where your mouth is ...

P.S Don't give it to your charlatans.. theyve had enough of your money
As it is ..
edit on 14-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

Can I just ask why you use ATS?

To deny ignorance

I was on the understanding that this site is all about conspiracy, paranormal, UFO, and other such subjects.

It is a site for anyone to post there views.

Just because certain predictions have not yet come true, what gives you the right to come on the threads, trying to belittle those who discussed such events?

Every right to post my views as we were told we were all sheep for months!

Why do you feel it so important to try and make yourself superior to others with your comments

I dont but it is a site for posting my views.

Why do you feel it so important to try and make yourself superior to others with your comments

Who are you to presume,what gives you the right to say i cannot post also dont single
me out if you have a problem then feel free to private message me..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

Just because nothing happened at the olympics regarding floods, nukes,
Lizards with poco dot tails like icke says etc.

There is no need to take it out on people pal.
I have every right to say shun those charlatans,however if you
don't want to, then thats up to you im not bothered.

But to say what am i doing on here if i don't believe in little green men
or the tooth fairy then i say tough this is ATS and i have the right to have my
say on those subjects.

Just before i go do not single me out either.
This is a site for all to express thier views not ust conspiracy
theorists.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
They came on this website and saw that people figured out what they were planning to do at the Olympics and were spreading that information around.

So, with a little bit of this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ww502a8b65.gif[/atsimg]

Mixed in with smarts and dedication. We have demolished their plans and left them in the shadows saying,

"We would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling conspiracy theorists...and that dog!"

and shaking their fists in an angry manner.

Good job everyone! Can't wait until 2016!! We can do it ALL over again.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GaspardUlliel

Or maybe it was Terrestrial planetary defenses.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

im glad to see, someone using their brain...thank you for this reply..
edit on 14-8-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
edit on 14-8-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GaspardUlliel

No the PTB where foiled by a little bit of this....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

On the radio this morning (London's Biggest Conversation 97.3 FM) a woman was talking about the 'Special Olympics' and moves to reintroduce those in the near future. The Special Olympics are aimed at people with learning disabilities as opposed to physical impairments (Para-Olympics).

People with learning disabilities don't tend to get as much sympathy as people in wheel-chairs and the internet is full of Down Syndrome jokes. Maybe the next 12 months isn't a good time to have an IQ of less than 70?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The problem in here is that some people can very easily be persuaded into believing in something and things that are going to happen! For example... i might open a new fake - made up thread with a "do you feel it? / can you feel it? who else felt it? / and so forth" title... and then you see 20+ PAGES with comments with people who "FELT IT". The purpose of this site is to "deny ignorance" but i think some people here deny common sense and reality! People here claim not be close-minded, but yet they believe aaaaany thing they say to them! For some people is time for them to stop being so armaggedonish (made up word?) and start enjoying life more! Start enjoying the good side of real life and not thinking if the illuminati are watching us from space and send our data to the reptilians and bla bla bla.,...

Instead of making predictions and try to uncover secret societies to prevent catastrophes... we should start watching the real catastrophes been happing around the world

No offence

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is this thread what our Community has devolved into?

That some take sport in the mocking of others because they were wrong?

This is a Conspiracy Forum. What the hell are you doing here if you do not want to read about Conspiracies - real or imagined?

Yep, these people were wrong about Oympics, and as others have mentioned - wrong about quite a few things.
Do they deserve to be mocked and ridiculed for it? ABOSLUTELY NOT.

The OP and those of you who thinks it's ok to sit there behind your monitor and keyboard and ridicule others because they were simply wrong about a singular topic about a singular event need to get lives. It's pathetic and uncalled for.

Furthermore, one wonders what you people are doing here if you don't like to participate in earnest discussion of real and POSSIBLE conspiratoral events? This whole thread should be locked and shut down.

This thread is a sad example of how ATS members should NOT behave.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOK31.

Instead of making predictions and try to uncover secret societies to prevent catastrophes... we should start watching the real catastrophes been happing around the world

Yes exactly lok31. One of the best straight forward responses

Ive seen being security what goes on and it is all just lunatic fringe cult

eccentricity at play. There is no illumiati only people that have latched on to a myth
Ive been involved in stuff and its all boy scout stuff gang mentality nothing more
nothing less etc.Its a shame that witch doctors con artists have gotten to
these people it really is ..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
Is this thread what our Community has devolved into?

This is a Conspiracy Forum. What the hell are you doing here if you do not want to read about Conspiracies - real or imagined?
No it is not it is a site for all to have thier say zeeon the end.

All are welcome keep up the good fight in denying ignorance people.

Look zeeon where does it say only conspiracy theorists are allowed on this site?
Show me please?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
No it is not it is a site for all to have thier say zeeon the end.

Are you a moderator? Are you SO, Springer or Simon Grey - one of the founders of this board?
I think it's a bit more than pretentious on your part to tell me "the end."

If you can't figure out that this a conspiracy related website, then sorry friend our discussion is over.
It should be self evident.

To sit here and defend mocking other ATS members is down right rude, uncouth and uncalled for.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Edit to add: I see your new around here. Registered in 2012. Let me give you some friendly advice. This website IS NOT for anyone to express ANY of their views. There are quite a few topics, including drugs, violence, etc that are explicitly not allowed. As a member of ATS you are expected to conduct yourself in accordance with the rules and conditions expressed by this sites owners.

In other words, no, contrary to your staunch position that you are free to express any of your views on ATS you are not. And being civil and respectful to ATS members is a requirement of participation on this website. Mocking other ATS members, in particular and in general is uncivil, and childish.
edit on 14-8-2012 by zeeon because: Additional advice

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join