It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by erictcartman

Firstly, I have made no such presumption. It would, of course, be somewhat self-defeating to generalise upon all users of this site (as a user of this site myself).

It has been remarked upon by not just myself but many others that the quality of postings on this site is dwindling. The concept of quality is subjective but I must say that these comments are becoming more and more prevalent.

A number of legitimate threads have essentially been hijacked by posters who would rather further their own unsubstantiated views than consider the wider picture.

The idea that the London Olympics may have been a target is quite legitimate and believable, but the inevitable rush to draw every possible connection (TPTB, NWO, UFOs, first contact, BlueBeam, Martial Law, Israe/Iran War, Nuclear Attack, False Flag, gun control etc) crushed what was otherwise a good hypothetical notion.

If / when ATS is placed under the spotlight, we will all be tarnished with the same reputation. I do not want to be thought of in the same bracket as someone expecting lizards to manifest at the shot putt, or as those such as drbatstein, making ridiculous predictions of a false flag event based on a handful of dates correlating with emergency phone numbers worldwide.

edit on 14-8-2012 by ComeFindMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Page 1
Post 1
nolabel +21 more stars
Post 2
12voltz +46 more stars

46 to 21 says 12voltz wins this thread -

and 12voltz reckons that its enough that we consider these things , that they dont get away with Reichstag fires .

Anyone can quote anything already conceived or preceived, which is presented here , in anonymity.
Whether thats enough , I dont know - but the winner - go with him .

There is a thing happened during the 2 weeks - the mars landing . Its got false written on it , hoax as a name , and carries a serious danger of deluding a hell of alot of folk in the future. Call me a charlatan for that - I dont care. It s nearly as bad as landing a plane on the Parliament Bridge .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
and, there'll be checks on whether the troops, anti-aircraft guns, etc etc etc, have gone home yet.
and, regular checks on g4s from now on

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
and one more time ,op, eat my goal, again .
You 'd hate living in North Korea - you'd absolutely hate it . Something to think on.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
and, there'll be checks on whether the troops, anti-aircraft guns, etc etc etc, have gone home yet.
and, regular checks on g4s from now on

There will be checks on G4S anyway, the whole nation and press aren't going to let that slide so easily, it was being discussed on news 24 last night even. Personally I feel the anti aircraft guns will be removed when all this is finished with, we can't afford to leave such things lying around we are on the verge of having to go back to good old bows and arrows already.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

lol yeah your average tourist was pretty paranoid about coming to the uk this year , never mind London . Its where I fall in the middle on these things - in actuality there is no good in making statements of fact as predictions . Throwing the maybe s in there , keeping it speculative , as much as possible , both sides here should retain that . Speculate to accumulate - they dont work the stock markets for nothing - but its a, one method of getting ahead in life.
I dont expect you needed to know that suspiria ,its for anyone else to pick up themselves. -generous arent I , for me I will a few days off from here now, like another 3 months ,lol. So, see you if I get back - take care

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There was apparently a lot of "chatter" or other evidence that something was beyond the norm at the 2012 Olympics. Insiders were saying stuff was weird.

There were a lot of indications that something could "happen" because, at the very least, they were prepared for it. Maybe that is all there was, preparedness. If so, good for them.

Tyranny and False Flags are documented historically. Being a vigilant citizen is vital, being asleep is fatal.

How can anyone believe roaches won't scurry away when you shine light on them? They do. Criminals run when the lights come on as well. ATS was not the only entity/group/presence talking about the games as a potential opportunity for False Flag. There was a lot of talk about this.

If an awake citizenry somehow prevented a False Flag then so be it. We may never know. Finger pointing and accusing people of crying wolf and being foolhardy because nothing happened is not constructive and reeks of shill-ness. At least in my opinion.

I thought ATS was in part a conspiracy site. Bring on the next conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by djmarcone

Yes, ATS is a conspiracy website, not an entertainment website.

Perhaps the conspiracy of an attack at London 2012 was a conspiracy in itself to divide the conspiracy community!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

Butbutbut conspiracy theorist are so freakin entertaining!

pleaseee can I stay?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by djmarcone
There was apparently a lot of "chatter" or other evidence that something was beyond the norm at the 2012 Olympics.

No, there was no evidence at all.

Insiders were saying stuff was weird.

No, they were saying nothing was happening actually.

If an awake citizenry somehow prevented a False Flag then so be it. We may never know. Finger pointing and accusing people of crying wolf and being foolhardy because nothing happened is not constructive and reeks of shill-ness.

No, it reeks of silliness, you are just making things up. The motto for this site is "Deny Ignorance", but some seem to think it is "Embrace Ignorance"
edit on 14-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
reply to post by Suspiria

lol yeah your average tourist was pretty paranoid about coming to the uk this year , never mind London . Its where I fall in the middle on these things - in actuality there is no good in making statements of fact as predictions . Throwing the maybe s in there , keeping it speculative , as much as possible , both sides here should retain that . Speculate to accumulate - they dont work the stock markets for nothing - but its a, one method of getting ahead in life.
I dont expect you needed to know that suspiria ,its for anyone else to pick up themselves. -generous arent I , for me I will a few days off from here now, like another 3 months ,lol. So, see you if I get back - take care

Oh I shouldn't think that. The sheer amount of foreign tourists I've seen lately seemed pretty "average" to me and not at all paranoid, but regardless enjoy your Hiatus.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ooook so becouse everyone was wrong about the olympics must mean,,UFO's dont exsist theres no corruption in the goverment there's no wars going on with alterior motives ,no strange creatures being discvovered, no ancient carvings depicting out of space creatures,veichles just becouse alot of people were wrong,whats really important is we worked together as people of all different walks of life attempting to understand and or preserve our ways of life i say thanks to everyone for their interesting theorys some with good credible evidents that in some cases would hold up in a court of law,anyways go ATS Get lost Traitors

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Because we all know ruining the olympics is the best way to world domination

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh guys ....... stop getting so upset because people theorized a false flag might happen based on hollywood symbolism and paranoia.

The Illuminati's of the world are the Masters of Deception. They will still plan their 9/11's and other false flags...

So to that ... I say .... Never stop theorizing what could happen! Thinking of all possibilities and outcomes does not hurt anyone.
edit on 14-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

I don't like what ATS has become with threads that are not even threads, for they offer nothing but ask a question and for someone who presented nothing as a thread, I for one am tired of listening to those that do not belong in a conspiracy site, because as an example, if an atheist attended a church and sat in the background muttering and telling everyone that God does not exist and that everyone is a fool to believe in God, then there would come a point where you would be challenged and rightly so, for why are you where you don't belong in the first place?

I'm going to make this my new sig, if i'm allowed to
Great post in general, but this part stood out to me.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

No, it reeks of silliness, you are just making things up. The motto for this site is "Deny Ignorance", but some seem to think it is "Embrace Ignorance"
edit on 14-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

With you leading them, apparently

There was nothing strange about the olympics he says
Have you even watched the news the past couple of weeks?
Olympics? Bring out the surface to air missiles, 30k military staff, and a warship in the Thames, you know, London style!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Good things?

You mean the things that are overshadowed by the heavy sack of human waste that encompasses this planet?

Yeah, it is hard to get around that little factor. It is much simpler to focus on the negative things than to search around and continually have to fight only to get a glimpse of something positive. People like you would never understand such concepts.
edit on 14-8-2012 by gwydionblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

FEMA camps are real. I Don't want to say anything else about that.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Like i said, it wont happen because ATS said it would... lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Yeah, they told enough people so they prevented a possible terrorist attack or alien invasion. *Note sarcasm*

What insane rubbish. And watch new threads pop up with some other arbitrary event/date in the future by the same lot predicting something else. They're just a bunch of failures with nothing better to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join