It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by merious
Is it some kind of tradition at ATS to ignore newcomers?....... a HAARP explosion of earthquakes in Iran

HAARP has nothing to do with earthquakes - that is why the silly claim is being ignored

Haha. I'll assume you could substantiate your statement about HAARP if called upon to do so.

Thanks for taking a couple of seconds out of the mud slinging contest to address my silliness.

I guess I'll have to pick my threads more carefully in future if I want a higher level of discourse.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Again it's just wishful thinking on the part of some ATS members who are tired of their mundane existence and hope for fanciful, unrealistic events to occur to break up the monotony of typing from their mother's basement. Wait till the 6 week leadup to Dec. 21st, 2012 for some real doozies. They''ll be here again Dec. 22nd with excuses why the end of the world didn't occur.

Very true, after more non events are predicted you would think that they would take a step back and realise how silly their claims actually were. But they will not do that, they will just go on making things up!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by merious
Haha. I'll assume you could substantiate your statement about HAARP if called upon to do so.

Certainly, but you made the silly claim, how about you backing that claim up....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
There was no false flag attack because there wasn't one planned, and the paranoid monkeys were just rattling their cages, trying to get attention so that they could be fed another banana in the form of a star or flag.

This is an entertainment site, after all.

LOL, YOUR SO DARN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The people that give absolute dates...I must agree....take them w/ a grain of salt however; I don't see how economic collapse, Bankers getting away w/ fraud along w/ 88% of the White House, Huge Natural and Un-Natural Weather events, the taking away of our constitution, 911, major Sun Events, The people that lie to us in such a huge way as to give us good cause to get paranoid, Wall Street, Oil and Gas literally killing people both off the ocean and land....

How do you want us to look at all this? It is DOOM and Gloom don't yea think???

It takes people like the ones on ATS to take world events and knowledge and to somehow see if we can peer into the future on so many levels. What is so wrong w/ that?

Dots must be connected to see the full picture.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

The good ets did the job, the Devine did their decree. We are ascending remember.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

One of my few postings was to introduce the subject of the illuminati "eye" tattoo in one of the London Underground tube posters which caused a large interest. I felt as a relative newbie to this forum that it was strange and others more experienced with masonic or NWO symbolism could look into the unusual series of posters.

I'm glad that nothing has happened, nevertheless the whole games had very strange symbolisms around it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The Olympics isn't over yet.

Paralympics, then the Winter Olympics.

QV.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I must admit, when I first started seeing all the theories about the olympics cropping up, I did start to feel nervous about it, and thought something would happen, but as it all developed, I could see how the amount of conspiracy could acrually stop anything from happening.
I would still not want all the future predictions to stop on ATS though. If we all just stayed quiet without putting forawrd any facts on possible future events, then that would give no future reference if anything did ever happen.
Just imagine if there was this amount of chatter prior to 911, with threads such as "x is plotting mass terrorist attack on the USA" or "suspicious activity happening right now in wtc" or even "military exercuses are coveribg something up"... If we had all this prior to the event, then investigation after the ecent woukd be a totally different thing, and no doubt, people would be in prison now for it.
911 helped us realise that you need to look for things before they happen, and I tip my hat to all those who did their research prior to the olympics. Please dont give up.
One day, sonething big WILL happen, and hopefully, someone on ATS will already have posted enough good info to give a good lead in subsequent research and discussion after the event.
Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
The ignorance in this thread is simply disgusting.

Yes, I agree.

Like, for example, your ignorant assumption that my belief or confidence in my Government that they might (even just on this occasion) be working in the public's interests, makes me a shill (really original by the way).

Any event that involves humans is susceptible to violence, horror and death. You should also be aware that at any one time, there are many volatile hotspots around the world where countries rightly or wrongly plot to move to war.

Perhaps, a less ignorant mind might be able to see that.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I enjoyed the olympics but not just because of all the gold medas we won
but the amount of cash i made off these doomsdayers lol.

Bring on the paralympics and the winter games and bet each
Of us a pound that somethings going to happen like you claim

Any takers doomsdayers? i mean if you really believe put your coin
where your mouth is ...

P.S Don't give it to your charlatans.. theyve had enough of your money
As it is ..
edit on 14-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Again it's just wishful thinking on the part of some ATS members who are tired of their mundane existence and hope for fanciful, unrealistic events to occur to break up the monotony of typing from their mother's basement. Wait till the 6 week leadup to Dec. 21st, 2012 for some real doozies. They''ll be here again Dec. 22nd with excuses why the end of the world didn't occur.

Very true, after more non events are predicted you would think that they would take a step back and realise how silly their claims actually were. But they will not do that, they will just go on making things up!

Thing is we are called sheep ....lol i dont see us following the charlatans everytime
they give out drivel after numerous epic fails.

No we know better than to part with our hard earned cash than to waste
bandwidth on visiting their sites etc. If i had my way they would all be made accountable
for.Vote denver to see the job through..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision
The Olympics isn't over yet.

Paralympics, then the Winter Olympics.

Place your odds ill give 100-1 that aliens or marshmallow men
or watever great catastrophe does not occur.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Huge Natural and Un-Natural Weather events

Huge you say?

If you look at a list of deadliest natural disasters you won't find a modern one until number 6, which was the Boxing day tsunami in 2004, 8 years ago.

Dare I ask you to share what Unnatural weather events you think occured?

If it includes HAARP, then I'll pass on this one...too predictable.

major Sun Events

What major sun events? There hasn't been a major sun event in decades.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
I enjoyed the olympics but not just because of all the gold medas we won
but the amount of cash i made off these doomsdayers lol.

Bring on the paralympics and the winter games and bet each
Of us a pound that somethings going to happen like you claim

Any takers doomsdayers? i mean if you really believe put your coin
where your mouth is ...

P.S Don't give it to your charlatans.. theyve had enough of your money
As it is ..
edit on 14-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

Can I just ask why you use ATS?
I was on the understanding that this site is all about conspiracy, paranormal, UFO, and other such subjects.
Just because certain predictions have not yet come true, what gives you the right to come on the threads, trying to belittle those who discussed such events?
Why do you feel it so important to try and make yourself superior to others with your comments, when this is clearly a website for discussing such matters, and trying to lure people into arguments?
The only thing I will put money on, is that you are trying to make up for lack of something else.
Comments like yours dont really have a place within conspiracy discussion, trying to lord it up over everyone.
I will not allow myself to be drawn into off topic arguments, and so, leave my point at that.

To all those who discuss conspiracy and prediction, I say, keep it up.
This site is here fir such topics, and I look forward to reading more in future.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

The issue is that making every event into a conspiracy is detrimental to the investigation of the fewer, but more important legitimate conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
There has been no false flag attack. But, the Olympics were a fantastic time to do all sorts of things far away from public attention.
What are false flag attacks for? to start wars, of course. Lockerbie was supposed to kill Khadafi, 911 killed Saddam, then they got smarter, because the whole world except Americans themselves, knows that 911 was a Bush/Cheney job, and fostered revolutions in the arab countries : they finally got Khadafi, Mubarak.
Then they got even more smart, because the whole world except American themselves knows that Al Qaeda and its mother CIA are the ones who fostered revolutions under the islamic, so easy to use flag, and so they found a better plan to use the olympics : no false attacks, no so-called revolutions (which created islamic totalitarian regimes)...no, no, let's be smart, let's just hide things, photoshop press pictures, make up videos of mass killings...and show some great games...(like the games during the Roman empire...which finally broke down) and than we can go to war again..and so it happens :
What about this: (I am quoting from the very serious newspaper The Guardian from today:
"In the past few days, the Israeli public has been hit by a blizzard of speculative articles suggesting a military strike against Iran's nuclear sites is imminent."

IRAN;..watch IRAN

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by djyorkie

Well said.
i dont read the prediction or the more speculative threads but i dont feel the need to start my own threads mocking other users of the forums with spitefull personal attacks. You dont have to beleive or even like what you read on ATS but show some common courtesy to those users who try to keep an open mind.
i get the impression a good number of posters in this thread are a little inadequate in their day to day lives, it makes them feel better to log into a site like this so they can belittle other users and try to parade their superiority,which is obviously only in their own minds.
They all try to sound like they know everything about everything but to me they sound like they actually know The square root of fu*ck all.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

Damn!
Foiled again...

Actually she was thinking.....We use to own all these Countries!!!!!!

Wooo hooo! She no look so good!

According to a couple of extra-terrestrial sources, the Queen was put into "Containment" during the opening ceremony. That is a photo of her as she is being bombarded with love and light!

"The Queen has been put on a short leash. She is in "containment." (she is not amused)."
Sierra Niblina

edit on 13-8-2012 by antoinemarionette because: I wanted to put in the link for the source of this comment : )

To be serious for a moment she didn't look well throughout the opening ceremony and although the comment's about how it wasn't really Harry at the close were hilarious, he didn't look too pleased to be there either. I think she is ill and no ones letting on yet. Couple that with the fact Harry can't stand being thrust in the limelight like that and just prefers to kick back and party it's no wonder he had a face on him like a smacked arse too.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

do you realise how arrogant it is to presume members of this site cant tell the difference between the important stuff from the speculative?
the boards are clearly marked,
if you dont like it dont read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join