It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If anything did happen then what?? are you going celebrate that a lot of people died or got Injured??? Like someone mentioned, this is a damn conspiracy website!

Well I am going to say good! Nothing's happened!

It might be an awareness was created like people said, with the numerous videos and conspiracies about Olympics! It could be that nothing was planned anyway, I'd rather have a heads up! And en celebrate after the amazing games and the fact no one was hurt. What is wrong with some of you! Why do you even bother coming to websites like this to scrutinize the very purpose of it

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yellabelly
What is wrong with some of you! Why do you even bother coming to websites like this to scrutinize the very purpose of it

The motto of this website is "Deny Ignorance", not "Make stuff up and claim it is true"...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Yellabelly

People got down and dirty about the shooting in Aurora, and then at the shooting at the Sikh temple. What's happened since? More people are buying guns and ammuntion! Demographics and statistics will sway so much, but circumstance and after effect tells me people are paranoid and stocking up on rounds/ammunition/firrearms.
Is there ever a right answer?
Pass to the next man...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

i wont be posting it here.

your masters [this is for those who are shilling and or knowingly spreading disinfo] are certainly pleased
with your embracing of ignorance to the point that you've forgotten the story and moral of "the boy who cried wolf".

which is why you shall be eaten first

edit on 13-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

Erm, I think it is you that has forgotten the moral of the story which is : Don't shout about something that isn't actually happening because when it really does nobody will believe you.

so here we are with prediction after prediction, Nibiru, olympics, false flags, elenin, WWIII etc etc. Every single one of these has been shown to be absolute proverbial BS. The reason is very simple, they are simply the outpourings of fertile imaginations of folks who sit all day behind a computer screen....very sad.

Back to the fable : there are odd things in the world (nowhere near the volume of the ATS conspiracies). There is lots of odd information about a great many topics (but not all 100% twisted as per conspiracies). There are MSM issues but NOT all lies (necessary label to support most conspiracies). It would be nice to get back to good old original ATS where genuine issues were discussed as opposed to a myriad of nonsense which distracts massively from decent intelligent discussion.

Which do you want? Brainless agreements to give each other orgasms as you support each others conspiracies or to discuss, investigate and publicise genuine issues?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Who ever claimed anything is true is their personal opinion and belief, the "conspiracy" is open for all others to think and decide for themselves in what they want to believe.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by nolabel

There was such a massive nuclear blast that it threw our collective consciousness into another dimension where bicycle pants and olives do not exist.

YAY.

But, I like olives.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
There was no false flag attack because there wasn't one planned, and the paranoid monkeys were just rattling their cages, trying to get attention so that they could be fed another banana in the form of a star or flag.

This is an entertainment site, after all.

"AND
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!"

Citizen?

Onward to the next sure doomy thing.I'm starting to feel the same about the inevitable economic collapse....( slow motion)

link   

Originally posted by Yellabelly
If anything did happen then what?? are you going celebrate that a lot of people died or got Injured??? Like someone mentioned, this is a damn conspiracy website!

Well I am going to say good! Nothing's happened!

It might be an awareness was created like people said, with the numerous videos and conspiracies about Olympics! It could be that nothing was planned anyway, I'd rather have a heads up! And en celebrate after the amazing games and the fact no one was hurt. What is wrong with some of you! Why do you even bother coming to websites like this to scrutinize the very purpose of it

I don't think any of us would celebrate death. I don't think that is a very nice question. I think those of us saying I told you so had a pretty good idea that nothing would happen. Not that it couldn't have happened but probably wouldn't. I mean some people on here could make a conspiracy out of a three legged dog. Nothing is wrong with the ones saying I told you so. For MONTHS we have read from some of these people "ITS IMMINENT". I mean every little thing was analyzed down to the last stitch. Some of us like me sat there and read and watched, but knew that a terrorist attack or alien invasion was more than likely, like way more than likely not going to happen. Now that nothing happened I think we can revile in it a bit. Sorry but I mean really go and re read some of the threads and see for yourself looking back at how much doom and gloom was posted. I could go on and on, but I am choosing not to.
edit on 13-8-2012 by kurthall because: typo

link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

What statistics do you have showing that the sale of guns and ammo has gone up since two weeks ago? I only know two people who even own guns.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by merious
Is it some kind of tradition at ATS to ignore newcomers?....... a HAARP explosion of earthquakes in Iran

HAARP has nothing to do with earthquakes - that is why the silly claim is being ignored

How do you know that? I hate these one liners. Not easily part of this topic anyway.

So photons can't force phonons then?

Just to be conspiratorial for the sake of this thread, what did BBC3 have on an up to hour or so before the final closing of the Olympics...yup, "The war of the worlds" Spielberg version. It's called 'taking the piss'.
edit on 13-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

your masters [this is for those who are shilling and or knowingly spreading disinfo] are certainly pleased
with your embracing of ignorance to the point that you've forgotten the story and moral of "the boy who cried wolf".

Erm, I think it is you that has forgotten the moral of the story which is : Don't shout about something that isn't actually happening because when it really does nobody will believe you.

so here we are with prediction after prediction, Nibiru, olympics, false flags, elenin, WWIII etc etc. Every single one of these has been shown to be absolute proverbial BS. The reason is very simple, they are simply the outpourings of fertile imaginations of folks who sit all day behind a computer screen....very sad.

Back to the fable : there are odd things in the world (nowhere near the volume of the ATS conspiracies). There is lots of odd information about a great many topics (but not all 100% twisted as per conspiracies). There are MSM issues but NOT all lies (necessary label to support most conspiracies). It would be nice to get back to good old original ATS where genuine issues were discussed as opposed to a myriad of nonsense which distracts massively from decent intelligent discussion.

Which do you want? Brainless agreements to give each other orgasms as you support each others conspiracies or to discuss, investigate and publicise genuine issues?

Who are you trying to fool?

If you had any intention of having intelligent debates, you wouldn't be sitting here trying to insult everyone on ATS with your nonsense. Honestly, it is you, and everyone like you, that is ruining ATS. The "Clamoring to be the first Smartass in the Thread" epidemic.

If you have such a problem with people offering up theories and alternative views or conspiracies.. with the Olympics e.g., then I suppose you have a very serious problem with the UK right now? As the UK spent billions and stationed more military in London than was seen in WW2. So I guess they're all brainless idiots who sit behind their computers all day? If so, why not? They actually went to the next level and entertained their psychotic paranoia by putting London in lockdown mode.

Really, so London can be paranoid as all hell, and the Rothchilds can make predictions in articles, and in-house papers.. but if someone on ATS does it, they're what, a stupid dirty peasant?

You're just being a leech. Offering no topics, adding nothing of value to ATS whatsoever, except for your smartass comments and divisive attitude.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Really, so London can be paranoid as all hell, and the Rothchilds can make predictions in articles, and in-house papers.. but if someone on ATS does it, they're what, a stupid dirty peasant?

You're just being a leech. Offering no topics, adding nothing of value to ATS whatsoever, except for your smartass comments and divisive attitude.

He/she are not on their own, and there were more worse posts alluding to the paralympics. No matter, what you say is true.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics

because obvious false flag attack is obvious

that being said wasnt it obvious it was a ritual with all those masonic/illuminati symbology polished off with a phoenix right at the end ? a symbol of rebirth! OMG the illuminati thrive on this rebearth stuff , to be illuminated by an innerlight and be reborn into illumanition to be illuminati !!

im just waiting on the real attack , i wonder if its going to be an alien attack or an alien attack where another alien race comes to our aid oh oh oh or just a "pretend" alien attack thats realy human beings and real aliens come to tell us its only humans and not to worry because THEY will help us with it and another alien race comes to help us because the first alien race were telling us lies ! OH MY GOD!!! this things getting way out of hand .. seriously guys come on enough already..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
After all the threads about false-flag attacks,alien invasion, (conspiracy of your choice) at the Olympics and warnings in music videos and in advertisements and so on, will any of the fear-mongers, doom-sayers, numerology experts, symbolism experts etc. please explain why they were so wrong and nothing happened?

Apart from the obvious that there never was anything planned except a show of the worlds best athletes doing what athletes do.

Or did something else happen and I missed it?

edit on 13-8-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

Did you not see the flag fall off as it was raised in the air.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
reply to post by ZIPMATT

So your are telling me that you think because people thought something would happen(I for one did not) that those who thought it would be a UFO or for those that thought it would be a terrorist attack that simply because conspiracy theory people knew something would happen that they just said well we better not because a few people know about it....makes no sense at all in MO. If they were planing this for such a VERY long time, you really think they wouldn't go through with it??? I mean look at the posts on here from people that thought this was imminent. I gotta say something else...I am going to SCREAM if is see the phrase FALSE FLAG one more time...I for one am sick of it. EVERYTHING seems to be a FALSE FLAG anymore...

Ya. You should calm down . I am sure whoever 'they' are , would love for us get deluded adn worry about the wrong stuff . So we need to stay sensible, and remember what matters, for now, is that the Olympics was brilliant - no body ruined it. No one .
Thats something that counts _for all of us all of us here.. Take it easy , it takes everybodu being there to make a party - and this aint facebook bro

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I just don't understand it... the stadium lights... they were shaped like the pyramid with the all seeing eye... the area right across the street was owned by the SAME guy from the World Trade Center... I just don't get it. Something should have exploded???!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

because it was a planned hoax

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Listen up doomsdayers

1 choose life
2 choose a wife
3 choose anyones wife
4 choose a dishwasher so your missus doesn't have to do the dishes

But do not choose the charlatans .

Dear doomsdayers heres a list for you

1 go out more
2 get a job
3 have fun
4 get a girlfreind
5 have babies
6 watch what you read
7 shun those charlatans

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Again it's just wishful thinking on the part of some ATS members who are tired of their mundane existence and hope for fanciful, unrealistic events to occur to break up the monotony of typing from their mother's basement. Wait till the 6 week leadup to Dec. 21st, 2012 for some real doozies. They''ll be here again Dec. 22nd with excuses why the end of the world didn't occur.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Who are you to decide who should and shouldnt be banned?
no not everything is a conspiracy and i avoid the predictiom forums because i cant suspend my disbeleif long enough to take it seriously.
if you dont like it or if it makes you mad dont read it.
surely ATS are clear about the nature of these boards so its not like you dont know what your getting into when you log onto the more speculative threads.
why spoil everyone elses' fun?
maybe you would be happier on the fox news website after all they always tell it like it is right?
Im all for open,honest and even heated debate but there is some nasty mean spirited sh*t posted in this thread.

edit on 13-8-2012 by erictcartman because: typos

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join