It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
With all the fingers pointing towards a false flag...do you really think they would do something?

That's like someone following a thief around a store screaming..." He's going to steal! Watch him!!! He's going to steal!!!"

Do you really think the mans going to go ahead and steal knowing everyone in the store is watching???

Seriously....isn't it a little odd they had all those body bags? For what? That's what has me curious....

Normally false flags happen when no ones watching..or very few...so the bad guys can get away w/ it...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why?

London Olympics was a Babylonian ritual and filled to the brim with symbolism, a celebration of their age-old understanding of metaphysics.

Just like the half-time war symbolism during the super bowl.

People see the signs and expect something bad to happen.

Question I continued to ask - why would they ever want to interrupt one of their own rituals?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Oh, but there was an attack... ON YOUR MIND!!!! They wanted everyone to believe that there would be an attack, and now that there wasn't everyone will start questioning the credibility of the people that said there would be. It's so diabolical!!!!

-or-

Everyone that said there would be one lives in their parents basement and had nothing better to do than to come up with sensational terror plots based on what their clock said when they woke up from the dream they were having about Zeigeist.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

Damn!
Foiled again...

Actually she was thinking.....We use to own all these Countries!!!!!!

Wooo hooo! She no look so good!

According to a couple of extra-terrestrial sources, the Queen was put into "Containment" during the opening ceremony. That is a photo of her as she is being bombarded with love and light!

"The Queen has been put on a short leash. She is in "containment." (she is not amused)."
Sierra Niblina

edit on 13-8-2012 by antoinemarionette because: I wanted to put in the link for the source of this comment : )

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I wonder if the people who just KNEW something would happen and PREDICTED that something would happen, feel stupid now, Oh no wait it is the WINTER Olympics that its going to happen at!!!! Silly me!

edit on 13-8-2012 by kurthall because: forgot to laugh!

edit on 13-8-2012 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2012 by kurthall because: messed up

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

uh yjere was a false flag at the olympics = the south korean flag was raised for the north korean football team

eat my goal

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Something much more effective took place than a false flag event-

Magical Rituals and intense hyperdimensional programming took a very deep bite into your soul. Especially....
especially if you don't think so.

very interesting and wild stuff...its hard not to be amazed by it all. Really.

edit on 13-8-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

its not ridiculous she is right . Its ridiculous that tight on people who speculate .
They look a lot less dumb

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
With all the fingers pointing towards a false flag...do you really think they would do something?

That's like someone following a thief around a store screaming..." He's going to steal! Watch him!!! He's going to steal!!!"

Do you really think the mans going to go ahead and steal knowing everyone in the store is watching???

Seriously....isn't it a little odd they had all those body bags? For what? That's what has me curious....

Normally false flags happen when no ones watching..or very few...so the bad guys can get away w/ it...

Please tell me you are kidding...you think Aliens didn't show up or the terrorists didn't set a dirty bomb off or whatever because some people thought something would happen...you do know that is ridiculous don't you? Some people at ANY given major event are going to think SOMETHING might happen, and that is true. I doubt that would stop a terrorist let alone an alien that wanted to show up.
edit on 13-8-2012 by kurthall because: typo

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Is it some kind of tradition at ATS to ignore newcomers?

You're all just nattering at one another about whether or not ATS members stopped a false flag, and can't seem to get your minds around the idea that the Olympics symbolism may have been a deliberate setup - a false false-flag - to distract from the real false flag event - a HAARP explosion of earthquakes in Iran on August 11th - 11 being a highly significant occult number in conspiracy theories, and Iran being the enemy du jour.

Posted on 13-8-2012 @ 01:00 PM

I'm brand new here, but just thought I'd tell you about this (sort of) prediction by a Canadian blogger: yayacanada.blogspot.ca... One of the blog contributors thought the signs were just too blatant that there would be an event at the Olympics but thought maybe something "really horrible" was going to happen someplace else while all eyes and suspicions were on the Olympics. One day before the Olympics ended, Iran suffered a massive series of earthquakes, and it had all the earmarks of occult symbolism (the number 11) and HAARP activity.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Oh, but there was an attack... ON YOUR MIND!!!! They wanted everyone to believe that there would be an attack, and now that there wasn't everyone will start questioning the credibility of the people that said there would be. It's so diabolical!!!!

-or-

Everyone that said there would be one lives in their parents basement and had nothing better to do than to come up with sensational terror plots based on what their clock said when they woke up from the dream they were having about Zeigeist.

awwww you were so close to the truth

and then you let your preprogrammed cynicism drag you back into the muck

oh well, at least it keeps you and all the hypocrites whistling past the graveyard
and high fiving here from seeing the bars of your cage.

why do i call you folks hypocrites?
simple, you complain about a particular subject or prediction clogging up the boards
and then proceed to clog the boards up with your own brand of ignorance

the mods and site owners better put their foot down
this is like the 30th "i told ya nuthin was gonna happen [Farts loadly], so there!!! thread.

i know that if i ever get info on an impending catastrophe
or a FF

i wont be posting it here.

your masters [this is for those who are shilling and or knowingly spreading disinfo] are certainly pleased
with your embracing of ignorance to the point that you've forgotten the story and moral of "the boy who cried wolf".

which is why you shall be eaten first

edit on 13-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

there were simply to many important people there at all times for anything to happen.
I believe there was never a plan to begin with, although a few things did make me wonder, but again there were to many top important people there for there to ever be an attack by the PTB or any one else.

I think we can safely say if anything the PTB did everything they could to ensure nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi all new here long time reading the site so decided to join. The false flag operation has it all in the name FALSE, there was nothing to the allegations and now their are videos popping up explaining that the reason it didn't happen was because the people were warned! It's just another case of people flinging bullsh*t that didn't stick.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Illuminists glorified their plans, right down to birthing their 'son of perdition' in the opening ceremony to the rising of the Phoenix out of the dying flames of the Cauldron whilst Take That sang "Rule The World."

Just as the Illuminists showed us with the guy not shooting out of the cannon. He simply tumbled out of it. Many laughed. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. The threat was over. It was a dud. Boom! The other man was shot out of the cannon across the field. This tells us exactly what is coming. They laugh at conspirists who are getting tired of all of this stuff, because they know that we are not reading the symbolism correctly. Everyone is going to breathe a sigh of relief, never understanding what they have blatantly shown the world is just ahead of us.
edit on 13-8-2012 by WhoKnows100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

So your are telling me that you think because people thought something would happen(I for one did not) that those who thought it would be a UFO or for those that thought it would be a terrorist attack that simply because conspiracy theory people knew something would happen that they just said well we better not because a few people know about it....makes no sense at all in MO. If they were planing this for such a VERY long time, you really think they wouldn't go through with it??? I mean look at the posts on here from people that thought this was imminent. I gotta say something else...I am going to SCREAM if is see the phrase FALSE FLAG one more time...I for one am sick of it. EVERYTHING seems to be a FALSE FLAG anymore...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why would they bother doing a false flag, there is going to be a real attack soon somewhere that will light the fuse of WW-III soon enough. Nothing as dramatic as a terror attack at the olympic games needed. Makes me sick, the elite and their chess games..

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by merious
Is it some kind of tradition at ATS to ignore newcomers?....... a HAARP explosion of earthquakes in Iran

HAARP has nothing to do with earthquakes - that is why the silly claim is being ignored

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here comes the debunkers bandwagon, always after the fact of course. Lets just completely ignore the fact that it was a massive illuminati worship fest and focus on ridiculing each other. Seems like a lot of people join ATS nowadays just to be a smart ass and engage in argument baiting.

You know who you are, just read your posts.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I really hate these threads.

If everything on this site upsets you, or you can't stand most of the members, then leave? Do you really need that much of an ego-check to make fun of people in a thread with no purpose?

Nevertheless, I have a few of my own to add:

- Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Terrorists are going to attack Malls and Movie Theaters
- Bird Flu
- Iran is going to "wipe out" Israel
- Swine Flu

Still waiting...

.. oh wait, wrong game.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join