It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So does this mean there are no false flags?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Well, there's this one a while back:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

There are many more allegations of false flags than there are false flags. And vastly more predictions of false flags than there are allegations of false flags ......

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Care to explain? Are you saying that the Denver 'Batman' murders were specifically predicted and are a proven false flag operation?

In which case, should not the person who said it would happen be questioned for complicity

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

There are many more allegations of false flags than there are false flags. And vastly more predictions of false flags than there are allegations of false flags ......

Fine I will go back to what I was doing until there are Predictions of Allegations...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by nolabel

Ats members revealed the plot and foiled the evil plans
Once again .Thanks and congratulations are in order

Agreed! Thank You ATS and to all those who posted videos and links. Many lives were saved because of you.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.,"

Judging by that title, I thought you had the answer.

I think you meant "why Was There..." and us a ?
edit on 13-8-2012 by JizzyMcButter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I admit, I did think a false flag at the Olympics was possible. And I was right. It was possible. Sometimes possible things don't happen, sometimes they do. I'm glad it didn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yes. They are the known unknowns, that we know we don't know.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As most know, when I have something to say, I say it. When I have something to show, I show it, but unlike others on ATS who are attempting to present a thread predicated on a open ended question, that does nothing, but use a thread to bash ATS members that took the time to post about the Olympics and their concerns and or findings about some conspiracy aspect or view.

With so many stars I have a few comments for your supporters as well.

Such an effort to undermine those that spoke out about the Olympics is wrong and is based on the OP never having any belief in nothing ever happening at the Olympics. This is called being narrow minded or closed minded just to be specific, but you can call it good investigate work if you prefer, because it wont change the fact that you and others like you are wrong in more ways than you know or care to know.

In fact, I know that real evidence means absolutely nothing to someone with a closed mind.

I would have found this thread more of a mental challenge to read about how there was no false flag at the Olympics with whatever proof, any proof the OP could have provided to support such a claim that nothing happened. In such a way, the presented evidence of no false flag could be attacked like the OP seeks to attack anyone who postulated or remarked about something happening at the Olympics.

If you think nothing happened relative to the Olympics, then not only are you clueless, you haven't even attempted to take the time to see what has happened and how to begin to understand that more happened at the Olympics than you understand or are aware of, but then when I read the OP's thread opening statement, I knew anyone posting a thread just to beat up and make fun of conspiracy types must be really desperate for those flags that will be generated off a thread that offers nothing of proof or substance, but a question mark thread as evidence of the intensive mental challenge in formulating such a thread for ATS viewership.

Instead we have another question mark thread by someone who supports the consensus that all those attempting to report on the Olympics were wrong and of course that must mean that the conspiracy types must be less intelligent that the OP who knows everything, but how wrong such a statement about the Olympics actually is to those that can actually think with their brains instead of their egos.

For those supporters who stated that anyone attempting to claim the conspiracy was thwarted because of efforts to expose such a conspiracy, are just making excuses, is to me an insult to my intelligence, but since I am not thin skinned, anyone wanting to challenge anything I posted about or speculated about, all you have to do is show some back bone and I will gladly debate anything I put out if indeed you truly want to know what went on at the Olympics, all you have to do is ask, but if you will not accept facts or findings, then even I know it would be a waste of time to show you anything, when your minds are already made up and were made up long before the Olympics even happened.

ATS as a conspiracy site is these days filled with those that dislike conspiracies and so I ask, why do you hang around in a place you dislike and where no one can ever present anything to convince you that conspiracies do exist?

As for the Olympics, well, I know what I know and since you don't know what I know about the Olympics, then you don't know anything, but unlike you, I can prove my claim that something happened, but not as I was expecting, so don't think for one second that I am claiming I was right, because we were all wrong in some way or form, but to state that nothing happened at the Olympics would be untrue.

I don't like what ATS has become with threads that are not even threads, for they offer nothing but ask a question and for someone who presented nothing as a thread, I for one am tired of listening to those that do not belong in a conspiracy site, because as an example, if an atheist attended a church and sat in the background muttering and telling everyone that God does not exist and that everyone is a fool to believe in God, then there would come a point where you would be challenged and rightly so, for why are you where you don't belong in the first place?

As for the Olympics, well, more happened than you are aware of, but of course you would have to see and understand what you see, which to me is a sign you will never see anything, because of course when your mind is already made up, everyone is wrong but you no matter what is presented to the contrary.

Yes, the Olympics did not suffer the false flag that many like myself expected, but to say nothing happened would be an outright lie, because a lot happened, you just would have to of been awake to see it.

No star or flag for you, because this thread didn't do anything, but shamelessly attack loyal ATS members who freely participate in conspiracy discussion. ATS members deserve better than your blather

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You are being very patronizing, it aint like 911 or 7/7 never happend or that northfolk wasnt on the table or that USS liberty did not happen (which was botched).

Nobody saw 9/11 or even 7/7 coming (as far as I am aware of) there were no advanced warnings on abovetopsecret on either. So whoever would be in the know about such an operation is not posting here, therefore all the warnings that were given, can be disregarded as guesswork, else the same approach could have been used to give an early warning about 7/7 on ATS for example, which did not happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

So, what happened at the Olympics that all of us besides, apparently you weren't awake to?

I've been here years now, and lurked for years before that, Nothing. Ever. Happens.
I agree though, that saying these types of threads shouldn't be allowed, this is a conspiracy site (and the best there is) after all. I don't like it though when they start telling us to warn our families.

An impending disaster/terrorist attack will never be predicted, at least not by us on ATS that's for sure...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
I admit, I did think a false flag at the Olympics was possible. And I was right. It was possible. Sometimes possible things don't happen, sometimes they do. I'm glad it didn't.

Quite right. A meteor impact was possible. An alien invasion was possible. A mutant star goat eating the Sun was possible.

A genuine terrorist attack (as happened at Atlanta) was even more possible

But the intelligent person looks at what is probable.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The only threat I paid attention to was the one where Israel claimed that Iran was planning something.

So how about you ask Israel why they made that claim ?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
For those supporters who stated that anyone attempting to claim the conspiracy was thwarted because of efforts to expose such a conspiracy, are just making excuses, is to me an insult to my intelligence

You must be American

It's called sarcasm. Don't take everything so damned seriously. Lighten up and enjoy life. The mutant star goat is not real. I think .....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
The only threat I paid attention to was the one where Israel claimed that Iran was planning something.

So how about you ask Israel why they made that claim ?

That reminds me, wasn't there an earlier thread (or more than one) in which it was asserted that the Iranians wouldn't be attending because if you rearrange the numbers 2012 they become 2102 and if you turn the last 2 over it looks like an N which makes it Zion ....... So much for that, eh?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Such an effort to undermine those that spoke out about the Olympics is wrong

I'd tend to agree with you there - but understandable given the volume of threads predicting some sort of 'event' occuring during the Olympics.

In fact, I know that real evidence means absolutely nothing to someone with a closed mind.

But that was the thing - the threads that I read contained nothing but speculation and imagined scenario's - despite being requested no-one seemed able to offer any sort of solid proof or evidence to support their claims.

If you think nothing happened relative to the Olympics, then not only are you clueless, you haven't even attempted to take the time to see what has happened and how to begin to understand that more happened at the Olympics than you understand or are aware of,

Well, I'm certainly not clueless and I know for a fact that several members who have posted in this thread are anything but clueless - what do you base that accusation on?

What happened at the Olympics that I am unanware of?
No cryptic replies - straight forward answer please.

.... must be really desperate for those flags that will be generated off a thread that offers nothing of proof or substance....

I really hope you see the irony in that statement.

....of course that must mean that the conspiracy types must be less intelligent that the OP....

Personally I don't see it as a matter of intelligence, more of credibility and integrity.

....indeed you truly want to know what went on at the Olympics, all you have to do is ask,

What went on at the Olympics?

but if you will not accept facts or findings,

So I am expected to believe what you present as facts without question?

If any theory has even a shred of truth and accuracy about it then it must be expected to withstand scrutiny.

when your minds are already made up and were made up long before the Olympics even happened.

As was your's and many with a like minded opinion as yourself.

ATS as a conspiracy site

Yes, but not everything is a conspiracy.

why do you hang around in a place you dislike and where no one can ever present anything to convince you that conspiracies do exist?

I know conspiracies exist - but as I said, not everything is a conspiracy and those who see conspiracies in everything and anything do no good whatsoever.

If someone puts forward a theory / prediction into an open forum such as this then they should expect, and even welcome, the scrutiny it will come under - that's how it's possible to sort the wheat from the chaff and unearth the real conspiracies - without that process the conspiracy 'movement' would have even less credibility and integrity than it does already.

but unlike you, I can prove my claim that something happened,

Please do.

I don't like what ATS has become with threads that are not even threads,

Yeas I agree - I'm sick of reading threads where I'm expected to accept a viewpoint / theory etc yet am criticised and ridiculed when I ask for some sort of supportive evidence, reasoned thought and critical thinking.

if an atheist attended a church and sat in the background muttering and telling everyone that God does not exist

But this isn't a church it's a website with the specific aim of discussing and debating various topics in a reasoned and respectful manner.

Yes, the Olympics did not suffer the false flag that many like myself expected,

Well that's a start.

but to say nothing happened would be an outright lie, because a lot happened, you just would have to of been awake to see it.

Because I'm blind and unwilling to see the real truth I suppose? - ok then, try me.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Quite right. A meteor impact was possible. An alien invasion was possible. A mutant star goat eating the Sun was possible.

A genuine terrorist attack (as happened at Atlanta) was even more possible

But the intelligent person looks at what is probable.

Sometimes probable things don't happen, sometimes they do. On 9/10, if you had asked people if it was probable that two planes would crash into the Twin Towers the next day, most people would say no. Including, I'm sure, you.

Who then is to decide what's probable and what isn't? You?

The intelligent person looks evenly in all directions without giving in to prejudice against conspiracy theorist types.

edit on 13-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In a parallel universe it happened, but we are conscious in this universe and it didn't.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Y2K
Bush was going to declare martial law and remain president forever
FEMA camps
Comet Elenin
Niburu
Flase Flag @ Olympics

edit on 13-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

====

This is FUN! I'm adding my 3.141592 cents into this discussion by
posting another scenario which should be added to this list!

The StargateSG7 Terminator Rules The World Scenario:

a) I, StargateSG7, the obvious benefactor of both the VAAAAST
Right Wing Conspiracy and the ultra commie/pinko/leftie/Pants-Wearing
Clintonesque agenda, hereby proclaims that his mega-year investigations
into Artificial Intelligence, Robots, Liberal Minds and Ashley Tisdale's
Photoshopped nude photos is NOW COMPLETE!

b) That the AVERAGE American Citizen (and those residing the far-north
Stinky Beaver-infested 51st State of Canada) has the patience of a flea
and the brain of a worm! ----ATS'ers NOT INCLUDED in above description!

c) That Faux News in NOT American, but rather French and is thus unable
to make ANY comment on our beloved obsession with the oil-soaked,
monopoly-ridden press of Mainstream American Media!
It's Freedom Fries Babeeeeeee!

d) That the Beaver-noshers up North and the Californicating
Urban Cement Condo Sucking L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S down in the
Lower-48 Need a good hiney-whack with the blunt end of a
large tube of toothpaste after voting for bread over guns!!!
And In My Opinion, That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch.
That is one doodle that can't be un-did ya Walmart Pans!

e) That since I know everything and the answers
ain't all 42, YOU MUST now bow down to ME!

It is this hereby resolved that following shall take place:

1) I have programmed the FLASH MEMORY chips of ALL
DVD/BluRay players with making benefit the immodest
leanings of my glorious, nation of StargateSG7.000001986775a
by embedding and PERMANENTLY playing copies of ALL
High School Musical movies on full repeat! FOREVER MORE!!!!!!

2) I have created (er....am creating!) 500,000,001 Terminatrix and
Terminator robots...250,000,000 versions of Sharpay (Ashley Tisdale)
and 250,000,000 versions of Troy ( Zac Ephron) and ONE poly-memetic
alloy copy of Heather Locklear at 25 years old
(That's because SHE'S HOT and I'm Creepy!)

3) You're ALL DOOMED!!!! I'm taking over baby! I've Got 500 million
Terminators/Terminatrixii !!!! Nyaah Nyaaah Ne Na Nyaaaa!!!
I'm King of the WORLD!!!!!

4) Once I'm done all taking over the world and enslaving you all...I'm gonna
ENFORCE my "International Naked Month" ...WHERE YOU WILL BE FORCED
TO ENDURE looking at your fellow co-worker's flabby butts and/or flagging nuts
FOR A WHOLE MONTH EVERY YEAR....FOREVER !!!!!

5) I will ALSO permanently make it a 1st Degree CRIME to make fun of
George Costanza's hair or his dating abilities! Violators will be sent to
Paris, Texas to endure a TEN YEAR stint of Paris Hilton's Singing
--- Loud, Proud and Right in Your Pained Ears!

6) Did I forget to tell you! I have 10 rings...One Ring for Each Fat Finger
that will RULE YOU ALL !!!

7) I Win! You Lose! Giggly Giggly Boo!

8) IF U CN GT ALL D CULTRL REFS UR NOT A LSR!

9) I'm Not A Punk and I ain't Lucky. I'm just penciled in that way!

10) I'm going to Disneyland! Bite Me!
edit on 2012/8/13 by StargateSG7 because: Grammar 'N' Spelling

edit on 2012/8/13 by StargateSG7 because: stuff and more stuff!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join