It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Can ANYONE here please be honest and call the UK government a bunch of nutjobs too? In the least, I should add, as THEY were actually prepared for something to go down, unlike us, who merely suspected it COULD.

So to sum things up:

*UK Gov:
- 30k military personnel
- Warship in the Thames
- Evacuation training and plans
- Surface to air missiles on public roofs

Yes i can help you with this mystery...

www.guardian.co.uk...

That's lovely if you believe in coincidences of such grand scale, however, I do not, do you have any idea about what G4S is, their reputation, scale,...? I guess you don't if you honestly believe they simply "failed". If a multi-million-pound contract doesn't get the job done, just send in the army! Please try again, this time replying to the entire post, thanks.

Btw; Might I ask what actually happened with G4S' pay, contract etc? Genuine question, I wonder how the debacle ended, who paid for the military presence, did G4S still get paid, were people fired...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat
reply to post by nolabel

Where you very surprised to find conspiracy theories here on ATS?

Probably ended up here after googling ATS thinking it stood for "albino tranny sl*ts", understandable mistake!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I was thinking about the same thing about the Olympics about a week ago...why no false flag?
Well maybe, it is because of conspiracy theorists!

The day people will stop to be paranoid and see signs everywhere, maybe that will be the day TPTB make their move. We may have won the fight till now, but the war isn't over.

This is only speculation but a part of me makes me feel the idea isn't that crazy after all.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by nolabel

Ats members revealed the plot and foiled the evil plans
Once again .Thanks and congratulations are in order

Agreed

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is because False flags happen as the people buy the propaganda.

So , no one bought propaganda =====> No false flag happened.
edit on 13-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm brand new here, but just thought I'd tell you about this (sort of) prediction by a Canadian blogger:
yayacanada.blogspot.ca...

One of the blog contributors thought the signs were just too blatant that there would be an event at the Olympics but thought maybe something "really horrible" was going to happen someplace else while all eyes and suspicions were on the Olympics.

One day before the Olympics ended, Iran suffered a massive series of earthquakes, and it had all the earmarks of occult symbolism (the number 11) and HAARP activity.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
London is one of their cities....and one of the 3 city-states in the world: London, Vatican and Washington, DC. But Rio de Janiero is NOT and they have a large slum area that could get targeted to be whipped out in a FF. But we are talking almost 4 years now to find out.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
As I said in the other thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... it was never going to happen in the regular Olympics. It's going to happen at the para-Olympics.

The Olympics is based on Greek culture and Greeks, Spartans and the like traditionally left their disabled for dead, threw them off cliffs or just sacrificed them to sports gods.

What will be your explanation when nothing happens at the Paralympics?

That 'they' will stage it at the Winter Olympics instead, because reptilians don't like cold weather?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
After all the threads about false-flag attacks,alien invasion, (conspiracy of your choice) at the Olympics and warnings in music videos and in advertisements and so on, will any of the fear-mongers, doom-sayers, numerology experts, symbolism experts etc. please explain why they were so wrong and nothing happened?

Because ATSers rumbled them. How could they go ahead with their dastardly plans when we already knew what they were going to do?

ATS saved the world. And will do so again and again and again. Cos we're brilliant

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

Damn!
Foiled again...

Actually she was thinking.....We use to own all these Countries!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

No attack, just a big festival of Illuminati symbolism.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Blind sheeple got this one right
load of balls

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I find it hilarious here that ATS members somehow had a hand in preventing anything.

After all, you can't prevent something behind a computer screen.

I'm glad though that no such attacks happened at the Olympics. The fact that people were expecting such attacks, speaks volumes of their negativity and pessimism in life.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Not that I care, but all the "ATS saved the world" jokes actually give the theory more credibility. I mean, where did they get that idea anyway? It must have some substance, if it becomes a notion.

edit on 13-8-2012 by BrutalDictator because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2012 by BrutalDictator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Has anyone actually predicted a specifc and proven false flag attack, before the event?

Aren't they like End of the World Predictions? Very common in theory, but rarer than a unicorn's egg in reality?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's funny how there have been maybe 1 or 2 ATS threads created turned out to be somewhat accurate out thousands yet we continue to migrate here every single day waiting for that.000001% chance that something might actually happen. I swear half the people here want to the world end or some sort of doomsday

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel
Or did something else happen and I missed it?

edit on 13-8-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

Didn't you notice? The Olympics was a false flag for the true Alien invasion which occurred all around the world as conspiracists and terrorists were all beamed up to a mothership orbiting Mars (Curiosity was a cover-up to hide the mothership). Meanwhile the rest of humanity was enjoying the end of a marvellous games, that's why we didn't notice until now........see how many conspiracists have replied to this thread....Zero.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here's the beauty about predicting disasters for every upcoming event - no matter how many times your predictions fail to materialize, you can just keep making new predictions (based on symbolism, or numerology, or psychic energy, etc. or whatever), eventually some sort of disaster will happen. Then you can take credit for predicting it. Meanwhile, even if you have a 100% fail record, you still drive traffic to your Web site, or enjoy the book or magazine sales, or revel in the national limelight, because people are dumb and eat this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

If they were bright, they'd be concentrating on the good things in our world, not the negativity and the hatred and the fear.

98% of the time, this site is entertainment and nothing more.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join