It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 10
34
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn
 


I wish I could give more stars than just one. You have me LOL more than I have in a long time.




posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by denver22
No it is not it is a site for all to have thier say zeeon the end.


Are you a moderator? Are you SO, Springer or Simon Grey - one of the founders of this board?
I think it's a bit more than pretentious on your part to tell me "the end."

If you can't figure out that this a conspiracy related website, then sorry friend our discussion is over.
It should be self evident.

To sit here and defend mocking other ATS members is down right rude, uncouth and uncalled for.

You should be ashamed of yourself.


1 Do not single me out as i was told i was not allowed to have my say if i didnt believe in everything being a conspiracy and was told i was a sheep for not believing in the olympics doomsday.

2 I am answering my critics and telling them to shun the witchdoctors not that they have to!.

3 You guys don't like it when your conspiracy about the olympics failed and cant take it.
For all us people who tried to disagree with you guys, saying nothing will happen only to
be called lapdogs of the illuminati ,sheeple,stupid etc for months yrs!

We know you worked your socks off looking for the grand meaning and stuff however
please do not take it out on us.Thankyou go in peace .



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by denver22 I see your new around here. Registered in 2012. Let me give you some friendly advice. This website IS NOT for anyone to express ANY of their views. There are quite a few topics, including drugs, violence, etc that are explicitly not allowed. As a member of ATS you are expected to conduct yourself in accordance with the rules and conditions expressed by this sites owners.

Who is talking about drugs zeeon? wtf are you on some or something as i never mentioned
about drugs.And please don't threaten me and single me out son And i am well aware of the drug rule.

Nothing happened at the olympics be gratefull stop getting upset zeeon
Go in peace chill out or if you have a problem private message me

No floods no nukes deal with it everyone else is..


edit on 14-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by denver22
No it is not it is a site for all to have thier say zeeon the end.


Are you a moderator? Are you SO, Springer or Simon Grey - one of the founders of this board?
I think it's a bit more than pretentious on your part to tell me "the end."

If you can't figure out that this a conspiracy related website, then sorry friend our discussion is over.
It should be self evident.

To sit here and defend mocking other ATS members is down right rude, uncouth and uncalled for.

You should be ashamed of yourself.


1 Do not single me out as i was told i was not allowed to have my say if i didnt believe in everything being a conspiracy and was told i was a sheep for not believing in the olympics doomsday.

2 I am answering my critics and telling them to shun the witchdoctors not that they have to!.

3 You guys don't like it when your conspiracy about the olympics failed and cant take it.
For all us people who tried to disagree with you guys, saying nothing will happen only to
be called lapdogs of the illuminati ,sheeple,stupid etc for months yrs!

We know you worked your socks off looking for the grand meaning and stuff however
please do not take it out on us.Thankyou go in peace .



First - don't make up stuff about me. You have no idea if I supported Olympic conspiracies or not. Do not presume to tell me what or how I think.

Secondly, if you think I told you that you couldn't disagree with someone, then you need to go re-read my post. That is not what I said, and taking me out of context is also wrong. If someone called you a sheep in an Olympics conspiracy thread - then that poster is wrong. Name calling, mockery and all other uncivility should not be tolerated.

Furthermore, I'm telling all of the posters in this thread that thinks it's cool to mock other ATS members that its NOT COOL.

The point being is that while you are free to disagree - calling out and mocking other ATS members - regardless of the position being debated - is wrong. Threads like this are wrong. We, as a community, should not making threads that mock other ATS members for talking about a POTENTIAL or REAL conspiracy - period.


edit on 14-8-2012 by zeeon because: typo



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by denver22 I see your new around here. Registered in 2012. Let me give you some friendly advice. This website IS NOT for anyone to express ANY of their views. There are quite a few topics, including drugs, violence, etc that are explicitly not allowed. As a member of ATS you are expected to conduct yourself in accordance with the rules and conditions expressed by this sites owners.

Who is talking about drugs zeeon? wtf are you on some or something as i never mentioned
about drugs.And please don't threaten me and single me out son And i am well aware of the drug rule.

Nothing happened at the olympics be gratefull stop getting upset zeeon
Go in peace chill out or if you have a problem private message me

No floods no nukes deal with it everyone else is..


edit on 14-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)


Good lord. Stop quoting my posts out of context and learn how to properly read and comprehend the english language. Seriously, if you can't understand what I'm writing to you - then say so and I'll break it down and explain it to you so you can understand it.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The attack was actually planned for the London Paralympics, follow the numerology:


edit on 14-8-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon
 


Go tell someone else zeeon as it is wrong to try to single people out ?
If you do not like the thread then unsubscribe simples

People have a right to speak accept it .

They feel they wanna post and say david icke is a ****** then so be it
What you have to understand is saying shun those charlatans

is not a dig on the poster savvy chap?

I have a right to post my views on charlatans and if no one listens then
so what!..No harm done.

I may ask will you still follow them to which no one has to reply

Secondly i dont have to explain myself to you any longer



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon
 


Zeeon grow up mate nothing happened at the olympics deal with it
Stop whining your worser than my missus ..



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by zeeon
 


Zeeon grow up mate nothing happened at the olympics deal with it
Stop whining your worser than my missus ..



We're done...trying to communicate with you is like trying to speak to helen keller.

2nd.



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon


Zeeon grow up mate nothing happened at the olympics deal with it
Stop whining your worser than my missus ..


We're done...trying to communicate with you is like trying to speak to helen keller.





Zeeon look i do not mean to be rude but there is right and wrong on both sides
mate ok look there is no need to argue is there.

Go post in peace and remember try and shun those charlatans.
Better still start taking them with a pinch of salt, but that is up to you.

Keep an open mind as i do but remember elenin,nibiru,millenium,
list goes on .. Should help you see a pattern with con artists.

Well one day perhaps ?
remember we all have the right to post what we think may happen ok



We're done...trying to communicate with you is like trying to speak to helen keller.

2nd.
edit on 14-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon
 


zeeon do you have any veiws about the olympics pa..l paraolympics? winter?
Id like to hear your thoughts



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I thought the whole false flag shtick was a joke myself.
I'm glad I wasn't the only to see who didnt buy into the hysteria



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

* * * * * * * * * * * * * A T T E N T I O N * * * * * * * * * * * * *



This thread, having been moved to off-topic chit-chat, has a topic of "Why There Was No False Flat Attack At The Olympics". Please stop the personal attacks and comments. Further posts down this road will be actioned.

Thanks!



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
Is this thread what our Community has devolved into?

That some take sport in the mocking of others because they were wrong?

This is a Conspiracy Forum. What the hell are you doing here if you do not want to read about Conspiracies - real or imagined?


First of all... my intentions were not to insult anyone, if i did i apologize! BUT these are MY thoughts and opinions as you share your own opinions!

And I am not saying for people to stop searching and trying to discover more things about the hidden/secret things that are going on around in the world.... but it doesn’t mean that people have to believe in everything that someone posts! I believe is better to search more on true events that are ALREADY taking place, rather than spend endless hours, comments and pages on threads with subjects that provide no knowledge at all...

This is not a movie, its real life! We cant live what we see in the movies ("look what i discovered behind these hidden letters and bla bla...."). You want conspiracies? start discussing about what is going on in the world with our governments, wars etc.... things from which we can have references to back up our statements and not with "did you feel it?".

And again... my intentions are not to insult anyone



posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
No, no, no! You people have it all wrong! The Olympics was a distraction! The blind sheeple watched it because it was on TV, and the ATSers watched it because they expected a false flag! With the people thus distracted, the Illuminati/alien bloodsuckers began their alien invasion of the planet Earth by pouring out of a secret entrance from a Deep Underground Military Base (located conveniently in my backyard), only to be confronted by a joint CIA/Majestic Twelve coalition based out of Area 51 which used reverse-engineered alien technology and HAARP and chemtrails to defeat the evil alien invaders (who were responsible for 9/11, BTW.)

There. Did I miss anything?



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift
 


Oh come on forklift, this one is more in keeping with what we've had here..


Gotta love the Illuminati though, they really like silly graphics and websites. Secret society indeed!


Looks like a bunch of bored script kiddies are out to pull the conspiracy theorists plonkers. The Illuminati really doesn't need to do it themselves, they have enough people willing to do it off their own back for #s and giggles by the looks of it.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by merious
Haha. I'll assume you could substantiate your statement about HAARP if called upon to do so.


Certainly, but you made the silly claim, how about you backing that claim up....



You really like the word "silly" don't you. If you don't agree, then it's "silly"

I didn't make a claim. I posed something to consider. You, however, were merely insulting and enjoindered with a flatfooted statement that you have yet to substantiate. You make me feel I might have hit on some truth, so you're using invective to try to negate it. You say it's silly, so it must be silly, right? Because you said it.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here is a scientific paper on how HAARP (ELF) can cause earthquakes:
users.elo.com.br...

Some scientists, apparently, don't think it's "silly" to suggest that HAARP can cause earthquakes.



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Booda2012
reply to post by nolabel
 


I have to tell you, when I first started looking on ATS, I bought into all of it. Nibiru, planet X, earthquakes, false flags, pole shifts, Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, Knights of Malta, Anti-Christ, Mayans, date after dates for the coming apocolypse that never materialized, Evil Bank Conspiracies, Aliens, Games of Slaughter, street names around Olympic Parks, Prince William's destiny, The Queen, radiation, dead fish, dead birds, Harp, Contrails, spirals, etc etc etc. And a year or two later NOTHING predicted has happened or panned out. Its not that I am a naysayer now, but just exhausted. My basement is filled with gross dried food, dusty beans and rice, canned smelly fish that will last 25 yrs on the shelf. Hell, I even looked into lead sheets for a helmet to protect my brain when the poles shift! What Ive come to learn after multiple preparations for catastrophe is that my brain may very well need some scrambling in order to realize that perhaps life is what it is, the world is what it is and that there really are no deep hidden lairs or conspiracies beneath the Denver Airport or behind a well protected curtain in front of the Rothschild family. Ho-Hum. I will miss the excitement though.


Man, that post had me in stitches. I am not sure if you intentionally made it funny or you are serious, so I apologise for laughing, but for some reason I giggled through the start and then bust out laughing at the “dead birds”. Not sure what is wrong with me.

"Lead sheets for a hemlet" started the tears (Not funny but funny)

Glad you worked out the truth either way, best of luck mate

edit on 15-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Dead fish



posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by merious
Here is a scientific paper on how HAARP (ELF) can cause earthquakes:
users.elo.com.br...


Not really scientific, and his theories are debunked here
www.physforum.com...

and here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
34
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

log in

join