It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There Was No False Flag Attack At The Olympics.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
After all the threads about false-flag attacks,alien invasion, (conspiracy of your choice) at the Olympics and warnings in music videos and in advertisements and so on, will any of the fear-mongers, doom-sayers, numerology experts, symbolism experts etc. please explain why they were so wrong and nothing happened?

Apart from the obvious that there never was anything planned except a show of the worlds best athletes doing what athletes do.

Or did something else happen and I missed it?

edit on 13-8-2012 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

+70 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Ats members revealed the plot and foiled the evil plans
Once again .Thanks and congratulations are in order

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You just wait, soon someone will start claiming that the TPTB dropped their plans
because enough people became aware of their threat, or some other usual
pathetically lame cop-out BS.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Just as I suspected.....TPTB were watching the ATS boards and knew we were on to them....that their master plan was in jeopardy....so they decided to take a holiday instead...all the while cursing ATS for such vigilant posters.

Yea...that must be it.....CURSES ATS.......if it wasn't for us medlesome kids......they would have gotten away with it.

Or,

The mere sight of the queen parachuting outta of a airplane with James Bond scared the crap out of any would be terrorist and made them scrap their plans....yea....thats it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
You should change the title to include the word "was" in it, as your current one infers that you are including a reason as to why nothing happened at the Olympics, rather than stating the obvious like many others already have done. Also, this thread is more suited for the "rant" forum...

+34 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
There was no false flag attack because there wasn't one planned, and the paranoid monkeys were just rattling their cages, trying to get attention so that they could be fed another banana in the form of a star or flag.

This is an entertainment site, after all.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD

You just wait, soon someone will start claiming that the TPTB dropped their plans
because enough people became aware of their threat, or some other usual
pathetically lame cop-out BS.
No need to wait. It's in the reply above yours.

[color=95DEB0] Even those who may make a bold claim such as that↑ excuse, know dam well it is a lie. Idiots/People WANT that crap to happen.

If the idiots found out that their 'wild-guess prediction' actually prevented something horrible from happening, they would be heartbroken. They would never ever again be able to openly make another 'wild-guess prediction'.

edit on 8/13/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Y2K
Bush was going to declare martial law and remain president forever
FEMA camps
Comet Elenin
Niburu
Flase Flag @ Olympics

edit on 13-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Y2K
Bush was going to declare martial law and remain president forever
FEMA camps
Comet Elenin
Niburu
Flase Flag @ Olympics

lol. I think you missed a couple.

It's more of a daily occurrence, and not really an annual event.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
And still no response from any of the people who made any of these "predictions"!

Have they all crawled back into the woodwork until someone thinks a new one up?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
-Y2K
-Bush was going to declare martial law and remain president forever
-FEMA camps
-Comet Elenin
-Niburu
-Flase Flag @ Olympics

edit on 13-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

-Wolf one day really did eat the kid crying about him

That's my "theory"

edit on 13-8-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I hope that this is a lesson to some about believing crazy theories that have no evidence. Not everything is a conspiracy being plotted by a mythical illuminati. Maybe this will make people think twice before investing too much emotion into the 2012 end of the world theories, though I doubt it.

There should be a way of ATS making people commit to their predictions and if they fail they lose their membership. Harsh but fair?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I think public humilitation is in order.

But no one on ATS has the eggs to do it. Even the mods are frothing at the mouth for their idiotic religious delusions of "the end times". There are more suicidal people here than we will ever know untill its to late. The world will hold all these people accountable for enabling such behavior. It is all written here for the world to remember and there will be no escape from judgement. Mark my words. I only say this now so that it may be a noose around your neck later.

You masons above all i expected more out of.. And you have disgraced yourselves at every turn. Seekers of filth delusions... One who not only couldnt but never wanted to tell treasure from trash.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
As I said in the other thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... it was never going to happen in the regular Olympics. It's going to happen at the para-Olympics.

The Olympics is based on Greek culture and Greeks, Spartans and the like traditionally left their disabled for dead, threw them off cliffs or just sacrificed them to sports gods.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That is harsh and uncalled for .Members should be encouraged to post their conspiracies ,predictions,dreams ,theories etc . They are popular topics and where better to post them than on a conspiracy site.
Not all of us want to read about U.S politics .

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

The same reason nothing will happen 21 Dec 2012 - it's a wish list not prophecy.
edit on 13/8/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Know what, lets let this one go. It was a failure. What i am interested in is whether the UK are going to remove the missile systems that were installed on 3 apartment buildings around London or whether they are going to leave them there. Anybody know any information about those?

At least it is a real situation sorta...
edit on 13-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

And what strange wish lists these people have!
It seems as if a lot of these people actually look forward to awful events happening and thousands dying. I hope they remember to include their own families in their wish lists.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
its a smoke screen for all the crap going on in the middle east. oh and gan control.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
There was no false flag attack because there wasn't one planned, and the paranoid monkeys were just rattling their cages, trying to get attention so that they could be fed another banana in the form of a star or flag.

This is an entertainment site, after all.

This. It's time to wake up from the fantasy world boys and girls.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join