It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not one apology. Just more BS.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Your apology would have meant nothing if you were wrong, just as it would mean nothing for somebody to waste space on this board posting an "I'm sorry guys" thread. Who are you that you're owed an apology when people mis-speculate? Aren't we all speculating here?

You remind me of Guiliani during the 2007-8 presidential debates telling Paul "I think what you said is wrong and, and, you should apologize!" We are not kindergarteners anymore OP. We don't need to walk on eggshells.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Are we spreading information to stop the 2012?

If a meteor does not come, did we blow it up with out mind before it came since we know of it?

If a NWO does not come, does that mean the overlords are scared of us because we know the info?

Some theorist say Cancer is a lie... lets pass the info around so nobody gets Cancer!

I know i'm being silly
! forgive me! see i apologized!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Was thinking the SAME thing. Took the words out of my mouth.

Easy to see why so many nitwits are hiding in their caves with their guns trembling and waiting for the STHTF. *eye roll*

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I love this thread. I was laughing every day that there wasn't an alien invasion, or some Project Blue Beam false flag event, etc. ZION Baby! Let's hear it for ZION! Wow...amazing. Maybe, just maybe, the "evil Jews" were actually watching the topics on ATS and said, "Oh no, our sinister plan has been uncovered. We would have gotten away with it, if not for them pesky kids."

Here's to you, you geniuses who have discovered all the alien, Zion, Blue Beam and Niburu truths...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
People are hardly ever accountable for things in real life let alone on a internet forum no matter how amazing it is. Let your minds eye be more selective instead of reading so many of the fear mongers thoughts out there is a start.
Good day ladies and gents.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
aaaaaaah Common'

Nobody forces anyone to read anything!
I come here because it's a good place for alternate news, but take most of what I read as entertainment!
Yes I am tired of fear mongering and dooms dates, and yes this site is becoming filled with more and more BS but again, nobody forces me to come here.

Nobody did anything to you! You did it to yourself.

So no, nobody has to apologize for sharing their beliefs!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hi VVV .. i was wrong on one part .. a obvious false flag event at the olympics
it clearly didnt happen .. or nothing we can see

Yup .. the illuminati really know their game
i wanted to be ahead of them knowing their next steps
the olympic had illuminati symbolism and numerology all over it
it was so obvious .. and when things are that obvious to conspiracy theorist
the ones that have no more their heads in the sand

i really though that something DURING the olympic would happen
if they have become less shy to the world making a dark ritual in front of everyone
i though they would also make a big boom near or in the olympic

we know the illuminati are like davinci (another kabal)
they are magicians and have developed a fine art of subterfuge
high secrecy coding making us see things that are not really there
or hiding something in front of everyone with no one seeing it

since the controlled demolition on 9/11 to make us think a cavemen did it
that was a ex CIA op in the past
they know fully well that there is many conspiracy theorists trying to figure them up
the big NWO plan

so VVV ranting that we were wrong will acheive nothing
it was a jab at us in a way .. they probably wanted to laught at us
but i dont care .. i really im glad that nobody was hurt
maybe nothing happen because we esposed them

anyway .. making a thread blasting people that saw many oddities in the olympic
why would you rant people that care about others and dont want anybody to get hurt ?
i love you thread VVV but this one wasnt necessary

i forgive you

conslusion :
you know that everyone who was scared about the olympic
made the right call to be scared .. we know what the evil kabal woreshiping lucifer are capable of

saving lifes is more important then being ridiculed .. do you agree with me ?

now lets focus on the real big date (21 December 2012)
all other dates or prediction dont diserve wasting energy on it compare to the 21
i will be the first one to say i was wrong on the 22 december
wishing you merry Christmas on the 25

edit on 8/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Some are saying their efforts to expose a false flag at the Olympics, thwarted the occurrence. They are taking bows for their success.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think this all needs to be brought back into perspective.
People have completely misinterpreted the olympics conspiracy by jumping on the bandwagon and shouting false flag attack at the top of their lungs just like they do every single day.
The olympics conspiracy started off by a guy named Rick Clay who was on a radio show who revealed some strange symbolism in the olympics logo and strange events and coincidences that surrounded the announcement and build-up of the olympics.
There are also some other interesting symbolism such as the strange illuminati logo tattoo found on one of the large olympic posters displayed around london.
There is also the strange pyramids surrounding the roof of the stadium with the capstones lit up with flood lights.
This imo is what the olympic conspiracy should have remained, illuminati symbolism and signs incorporated into the olympics.
But as usual a minority of people on ATS jump on the band wagon thinking they are the next Nostradamus and wildly speculate, screaming everything from false flag attack to alien invasion.
I honestly think the illuminati symbolsim in the olympics holds some weight, but unfortunately it has been tarnished by these idiots.
Just because illuminati symbolism is incorporated into something does not mean something is going to happen. Symbolism is incorporated everywhere, just look at disney movies. Doesnt mean something is going to happen does it?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm with you, these guys never show up again, with so much as a, " I guess I was wrong. sorry.". What gets me is we keep falling for it all the time. London came and went. Now there's bills to pay. Getting on to 2016, I hear the flag is already at the next city, somewhere in South America, just in time for Dr. Sal. You with the symbols, just be aware that the real horror is sneaking up behind you, in plain sight. Slow relentless decline. I know It don't; sound all that bad. Well you'll see It'll be plenty bad enough. It'll change everything. We don't need no stinking symbols, just the facts. All these elaborate predictions about the grandiose defining moment, are just a distraction. We're being defined alright, albeit slow and painful The real conversation needs to be not about how we preserve wealth , but about how we use this wealth to ease the pain and destruction of this decline. This is going to be one massive "mother" coming from intersecting factors the like never seen and on a scale. hitherto unimagined. You know what I mean, resource scarcity, a corrupt financial system's mistakes, blunders, and false philosophies, a large population, made possible by a rather unusual and long period of favorable climate that now appears to be coming to a close, Everything is going to get smaller. What I'm saying is how we manage this, if we manage it, is going to be important.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
For a second there, I though Voldemort from Harry Potter was going to put a spell on humanity and make us all internaly combust.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I've been trying that for years... seems not to work!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
As stated cant wait to see what happens after the 2012 doomsday date comes and goes. I already hear something about 2016 lol there will always be something.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
So all those fear mongers from the Olympic threads, not one of them comes back and offers an apology. Or, just a simple "yeah, I was wrong".

Apologize to whom? You? who do they "owe" and apology? Gullible people? don't act like you are advocating for them as you are ridiculing them in this same post... If not gullible people then who? Hmmm oh...must be YOU?? They owe YOU an apology? why is that? Because they didn't take your equally prophetic "nothing will happen guys cmon now..." as the word of god?

The one that leaves me totally in awe of their obvious delusion is "Yes, because we posted all these symbols and signs, it became well known, so we prevented it" I mean really, WTF.
By this same logic you must think that because nothing happens it was never going to happen...nothing can be "called off" or "thwarted" with awareness...if it doesn't happen it simply was never going to happen period and that is the ONLY POSSIBILITY!

Since the beginning of these ridiculous theories regarding the Olympics, I have maintained, and tried to convince some, that nothing will happen. I even said, that in the unlikely case that I might be wrong, I will apologize. Yet, I don't have too, because nothing happened.

So basically you issued your own little prophecy that "nothing will happen" because you would have to be a prophet to KNOW the future even if its a "non-event"...

No what you did is play the probability card and won...and now you want an apology? Get over yourself...

Now I see more threads popping up, about the closing ceremony! FFS, just drop it already!! Its finished, and you all should be happy that nothing transpired.
There is an easy way to avoid those thread, those "people", the prophecies and the "fear-mongering" you apparently loathe...its not hard and you know how...the fact you are still on a trip about it shows a lot about exactly how concerned YOU are with it...I don't think its healthy...step away from the prophecy threads and add a few years to your life...

I get the feeling some are even dissapointed that nothing took place. I for one find that sickening, and it shows how delusional some people are.
I get the feeling you are projecting assumptions on their "feelings" so you can justify your apparent "hatred" and anger towards "them"...

"Yea I know...ill say that they secretly wanted these events to happen so my obviously over the top hatred for them will seem justified...after all they are the crazy people...not me...no way..."

I understand that you have the right to free speech, and that since its a conspiracy forum, such topics will pop up. But I ask you fearmongers and doomprophets, please go back, look at the silly stuff you read into the posters, the stadiums, and all the other things, and then reflect upon yourselves, and see how utterly wrong you were.
I cannot but be curious why it is so important to you that they "see how utterly wrong you were"...?? What does it matter to you and why? Were you shakin in your boots come Olympic time? Something tells me you weren't...you didn't believe any of it in the first place...so why suddenly is this "personal" for you? I say that because you took the time to make a heated thread about it...

And then, if you can find it in your hearts, just say sorry, for being wrong, and admittedly getting sweeped up in the whole silly symbology.
again, still can't figure out A) why you care B) why you care and C) why you want an apology from people you obviously think less of because of their "delusions" and what not...

Actually...now that I really think of it, I think I have figure it out...

You created this thread to garner all the stars and flags you can from the obvious guaranteed SnF crowd on the ATS forum against all things speculative especially "doomprophecy"...this is an easy win forumla for you...

at the same time you get to demand an apology from those lesser beings and feed that insatiable ego appetite you have...

You will claim victim (even though you were harmed in no way) to justify your rage...or you will claim advocate of those who were "fear-mongered" even though in the next sentence you will insult them by calling them "gullible"....

bottom line is this thread was designed to feed your ego and vent your misplaced nonsense rage...

if you truly didn't believe any of this "nonsense" you sure as hell seemed to put a lot of stock into it...just on the other end of the spectrum.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You sir are the one that must apologize. Tell me, did you know if there was going to be an attack or not? You cant just say "Oh these fags are acting tough saying that they prevented it with all the warnings. blahh they need to admit that they where wrong". How do you know that they are wrong?

Im not here to prove you wrong. I dont know if the warnings prevented this, or if this wasn't to even happen. But you cant just go around saying that people are wrong. There is no evidence saying that they where rite or wrong. So dont get all cocky and start bragging.

Thats why this world is so #ed. People walk around with a loud mouth assuming things without actually looking at the multiple sides in the situation. No one knows if the Illuminati are trying to take over the world... there are theories, but no clear evidence that 100% prove it.

Basically, in this case you are the Christian, and the other people are the atheist. There is rumor of a phenomenon called a "Black Hole". No one knows if it is real or not, but many do believe. You believe that if it wasn't for god, there wouldn't be a dark hole. But the Atheist say that they have a THEORY that it is created when a star collapses (how ever the theory go's) due to natural causes, not because a deity causes them. So that's when there is a rumor that a nearby star will collapse and that a dark hole will open up and kill us all. Turns out, the star collapsed but it was a small star not capable of creating a dark whole. So thats when you, the christian, laughs at the atheist cause there was no black hole, and the world didnt end. You start yelling at them to apologies because they are "dumb" due to the fact that there was no black hole from the collapsed star, as THEORIZED by the atheists. But infact no one knows if dark holes are actually out there, they are just theories, and NO ONE CAN PROVE IF THEY ARE REAL OR FAKE UNTIL THERE IS PURE EVIDENCE.....like in this case, the Olympics Conspiracy.

BTW, the guy above my reply, is also trying to get the same point im trying to get across
edit on 15-8-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The good thing about the internet is that it doesn't differentiate between those who have an open but skeptical mind, and those with potentially serious psychological issues. It gives everyone--the sane, the borderline insane, and everyone in between--a chance to speak their mind. From that information, we each have the opportunity to come to our own rational yet skeptical conclusion.

What separates "us" from "them", is our ability to reason out of absurdity. That is true skepticism.

Let them worry themselves to death. That is their choice to fall down the rabbit hole they dug for themselves. It doesn't affect you, and you should feel only empathy for such lost minds. They are more lost than when they started.
edit on 15-8-2012 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Settle down man!

Saying 'nothing will happen' was not a prophecy. There was no credible proof that anything other than a hugely expensive but otherwise mundane sporting event was going to take place.

Personally, I thought all the Olympic threads were highly entertaining. Gone are the days when ATS used to be full of intellectual debate however it was all good fun nonetheless.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join