It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics conspiracy event = HOAX???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
How do you conspiracy buffs explain this? Until the olympic closing ceremony yesterday, nothing happened. Only the triangular shape of the stadium lights were a litle odd.

New zion has been initiated, really? Is there any solid proof of this? I start to doubt all the fancy conspiracy theories just now. It might that conspiracy theory itself is actually endorsed by the capitalistic Machiavellian elites themselves.... Since, first of all they need to believe theirself to make things happen. To start to conduct their plans. And then they need to make their followers to believe aswell. And then the rest of the population, since this is the way how they manifest the will of the elites into reality. The one world government? One world bank? One world currency system?

Is it that some capitalist read Sun Tzu, and their initial plan was to seize domination from the hands of the former feodalists and monarchists? They are all the same overoccultist. Even occult itself is sometimes overrated too. However, the modern capitalists had another tool, overrated conspiracy stories and rituals to make everyone believe in the anunaki and all fancy lies? Its all about influence and affecting the mind of the masses, thus our belief, isnt it?

What do you think? Why is ATS still up if it were such grave threat to the elites? And yet ATS is very much a "controlled conspiracy site"? Dont let them fool you.
edit on 13-8-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Don't forget.
Paralympic Games 29 Aug - 9 Sept

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Many of those who believed in the Olympic Conspiracies are the same ones who put their faith into the end of the world theories on 2012, moving from one doom scenario to the next. I wonder if any of them actually enjoyed the events or the human interest stories involved in the games or did they watch every day secretly hoping for something to go wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
Don't forget.
Paralympic Games 29 Aug - 9 Sept

Dont forget .
Nothing will happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I never said it would

Just don't forget that its all part of the Olympics and to watch the disabled athletes as they deserve the same support as able bodied sports people.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Indeed.

All a load of pants. No doubt they'll find some way to explain why nothing happened. The illuminati must have been down at the pub or forgot to set reminders on their phones or something.

What has been really proven is that ATS is full of people hoping something will happen so they can validate their own myopic delusions.

Bring on the december, I predict a slew of raving paranoia on here.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The disturbing part about these type of predictions, is that people seem to genuinely want to witness terrible events. I'm sure quite a few people here are actually bummed out rather than relieved.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Bring on the december, I predict a slew of raving paranoia on here.

I can't wait, we have an ATS LIVE show on December 22nd, should be fun.

The sad thing about all these predictions is that eventually, something may happen at one of these major events. The predictions will be bogus mind you but these large gatherings, whether Olympics, Super Bowl, World Cup or whatever, are just to high profile for the bad guys to ignore. Hopefully security services prevents it, I would never want to see something that is meant to inspire unity and peace marred by cowards that want to destroy that peace and harmony.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yep, no dramas with the games and all in all I think the Brits did a pretty good job.
And coming from an Aussie, who rarely gives those of the pasty persuasion any credit. That's high praise indeed.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
The disturbing part about these type of predictions, is that people seem to genuinely want to witness terrible events. I'm sure quite a few people here are actually bummed out rather than relieved.

Another of the recent ATS fallacies.

The only people that i know of that WANT terrible events are whoever is directing the US military machine. Biggest source of misery on earth, and none of us control that.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I agree. To me, it's a lot of nonsense if I'm honest.

If the Illuminanti or whomever is going to cause an event or whatever; they'd do it regardless of whether or not the internet figures it out or not.

Glad to say that I didn't watch the Olympics whatsoever.

top topics

join