It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one on ATS mentiones Phoenix at closing ceremonies, wake up fellas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Actually , there was A LOT of symbolism , and a lot of suspicious characters who would have tickled the mind of David Icke .............. if you know what i mean

Mrs Lennox for starters

Anyone else notice the blue lights around the stadium creating little triangles with "lizard eyes" in the centre ?

Or the brazillian flag ............. "ORDER AND PROGRESS"......... read the lyrics of brazils national anthem..

en.wikipedia.org...

" Eternally laid on a splendid cradle,
by the sound of the sea and the light of the deep sky,
thou shinest, O Brazil, finial of America,
illuminated by the sun of the New World! "

The hand over was broadcast infront of the world ..... c`mon , you couldnt make this tish up.

Plus , the brazillian flag , there`s star constellations on it too

edit on 13-8-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Seriously......the Phoenix is mythic symbol and means a whole lot more than something pointing to an NWO.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I mentioned the Phoenix as one of several posts on "illuminati symbolism" in one of the live closing ceremony threads.....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread870936/pg3#pid14762083]post by CosmicCitizen

give this post a star
posted on 12-8-2012 @ 09:53 PM this post
More illuminati symbolism at the close....the phoenix rising out of the flame (olympic flame petals representing each country) to the song "we can rule the world" (coincidence?).

signature:
Ad astra per aspera.

edit on 13-8-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The red Phoenix rising from the ashes/dying flames of the extinguishing Olympic cauldron. 204 "petals" (actually thorns) make up the Olympic cauldron, with the name of each nation inscribed on a thorn. Unfortunately, it is out of the ashes of the world that this evil thinks its new world will rise. The band said it all - Take That - Rule the World. Satan knows the time and season, and inspires men and women across the world to stand in blind awe.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Seriously......the Phoenix is mythic symbol and means a whole lot more than something pointing to an NWO.

Really ?

... did the people of England complain and riot at the idea of putting troops on the streets ? ............ did anyone complain when "THEY" declared total domination of London without risastance by filling it with troops and muslim "g4s security guards" , whilst reserving a lane in a special "Olympic Motor "System" " .

If drivers crossed into the olympic lane they were fined £130 (most working clas families are living on £200 a week ).......yet.......... the "olympic vehicles" did not get fines for driving on British roads since they are breaking no laws with taxed / tested / insured vehicles.

They created chaos on the roads , most of the roads you need to PAY TO BE ON , they robbed people by selling fake and duplicate tickets , they charged for tickets whilst keeping people outside during the events .......... it was a huge ROBBERY !!

And they had a party to celebrate their robbery ............. which you PAYED to see.

Impressive.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ok wait let me get this straight. The Phoenix is a sign of the NWO/Illuminati?

Oh god, this is the problem with symbolism, you see what YOU want to see. If the Phoenix is the symbol for the illuminati then i must either be a member or the property of, as i have a tatt of a phoenix on my shoulder, rising from some ashes.

To me, it means new life can come from the most dire of circumstances, on the opposite shoulder i have a yin-yang with a western dragon seperating the white from the black, which to me means, good vs bad there is always someone keeping checks and balances (the dragon, since its old and wise in this instance), and it is to remind me to strive to be said dragon (so in balance).

Does this give further context to perception of a symbol?

Edit - Before i get "slammed", logically if i was a member of a Secret Society, would i openly admit it?
edit on 13-8-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
The Phoenix is a beautiful representation of eternal illumination. A beacon of eternity. Why else would I then have it in my avatar.
I'm thinking more Pontiac Firebird and TransAm.
I had a "77 T/A with a "Sreaming Chicken" on the hood, 400 cid, shaker hood scoop and red velour interior. It was Fast & Loud (my wife thought it was stupid, made me love it even more:lol

Yep, that Olympic thingy is definately a Firebird, TransAm symbol

edit on 13-8-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Isn't the phoenix the official Olympics mascot where the torch is a symbol of its eternal flame? I don't think the Olympics were originally created with the idea of having the Illuminati backing it up, I think that's a more modern thing if it has happened.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

That was no Phoenix, it was a Duck. Per "wikianswers".........
Duck: Good Luck. Wealth
And if I might add my two cents, that was by far the most beautiful British lucky Duck I have ever seen. Besides being lucky they're also delicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join