It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one on ATS mentiones Phoenix at closing ceremonies, wake up fellas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I must say I am a bit disappointed with you ATS folks

Why do I have to start a thread about Phoenix bird at London closing ceremonies. Phoenix is a well established symbol of destruction and rebirth of new order.

This is pure imagery of western elite, and why do I have to point it out when there are so many here far bigger experts than me

edit on 13-8-2012 by petertheskinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The end of one olympic games and the start of a new one?!?!?

Move along cobber.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by petertheskinny

The experts are worn out from all the theorizing that began months before the Games and even extended into the games which came to nothing.

Give them a couple of days to recover and it'll start all over with the next doom.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Move along cobber.

If you are the kind of person who refuses to notice that symbolism is important to our elites.

The what are you doing on ATS, you should be on CNN message boards and other mainstream media.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

Give them a couple of days to recover and it'll start all over with the next doom.

The next doom is Aug 17 to Sept 26 ... big planet passing apparently.
edit on 13/8/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by petertheskinny

Phoenix is a well established symbol of destruction and rebirth of new order.

edit on 13-8-2012 by petertheskinny because: (no reason given)

Wrong.... Its a symbol of rebirth, not destruction.

link   
Yeah alright...sure

That's why there was a false flag attack at the Olympics too, all the imagery said there'd be one.

link   

The experts are worn out from all the theorizing that began months before the Games and even extended into the games which came to nothing.

You must be American.......when things are so black and white to you.

Just because nothing happened in London doesn't mean these guys don't plan false flags later on.

link   

OP please check this out as you may find this interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Yeah alright...sure

That's why there was a false flag attack at the Olympics too, all the imagery said there'd be one.

Just because nothing happened in London doesn't mean these guys don't plan false flags later on. Lets try no to be so simple minded folks.

Anyone remember 9/11, those people are still in power, nothing has changed.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Yeah alright...sure

Just because nothing happened in London doesn't mean these guys don't plan false flags later on. Lets try no to be so simple minded folks.

Anyone remember 9/11, those people are still in power, nothing has changed.

And how long r you planning on waiting for this 'false flag attack' before you can admit its all paranoia.....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Give us your Hypothesis on what it means OP. What does the Phoenix represent? You seem to be the expert with the symbology of the NWO. What other NWO order signs were there or are we all too deep asleep to realize whats right in front of our faces. I hate being a sheeple who can't read the signs.
edit on 13-8-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

You must be American.......when things are so black and white to you.

Just because nothing happened in London doesn't mean these guys don't plan false flags later on.

And you must be delusional...when things are so easily identified as "conspiratorial" and yet you offer no real message behind it, just that it's a bird that symbolizes rebirth and therefore must represent a new world order.

But go ahead keep insulting members who have been here much longer than you, you're sure to win many friends here

In my opinion you should take your Skinny Peter somewhere else

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Give us your Hypothesis on what it means OP. What does the Phoenix represent? You seem to be the expert with the symbology of the NWO. What other NWO order signs were there or are we all too deep asleep to realize whats right in front of our faces. I hate being a sheeple who can't read the signs.

You are the same as me, I also missed getting my copy of the super sekret manual, "SYMBOLOGY AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER", the book that shows you what the "elites" actually mean.

We must be on the wrong mailing list!

link   

Uhhh, how about you not be simple minded.

Trying to predict the future off "symbols" and "imagery" is entirely unreliable. It is just like cold reading...of course you'll only notice the times it turns out to be correct and ignore/forget about the rest.

There are a million things that die and are reborn to even try to speculate. Or you could just use the common sense reasoning...it is symbolizing the Olympics being reborn every 4 years.

link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Move along cobber.

If you are the kind of person who refuses to notice that symbolism is important to our elites.

The what are you doing on ATS, you should be on CNN message boards and other mainstream media.

Whatever dude. Just trying to provide a take on your observation / question.

As you can see I have been around here a long time, and I have trawled through countless threads like yours not to mention all the failed prophecies/ et's show themselves on (insert special event), Illuminati signs etc etc etc blah blah blah threads - honestly, give me freaking a break.

I'm still looking out for niburu, gosh.
edit on 13-8-2012 by one_small_step because: angry typing

link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Exactly.

Where are all those people who said there was going to be an attack in the Olympics?
Hiding underneath a rock?

I understand there was loads of symbols used, but nothing happened, so all those people were wrong!

No aliens landed either.....false advertisement.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by RealSpoke

Exactly.

Where are all those people who said there was going to be an attack in the Olympics?
Hiding underneath a rock?

I understand there was loads of symbols used, but nothing happened, so all those people were wrong!

No aliens landed either.....false advertisement.

Exactly - Amen. Their Accounts should be deleted or hung out to server as a warning.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
When you're broadcasting to millions of people all over the world who speak hundreds of different languages, and you cannot take the time to translate...

Symbols work best. The organizers had to come up with visuals that could be easily understood by literally any person on earth.

How could they avoid symbolism?
edit on 13-8-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

No one on ATS mentiones Phoenix at closing ceremonies, wake up fellas

Well, it got mentioned in the Olympic Live Thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe some of us are disappointed in your board reading / threading finding abilities.

This is pure imagery of western elite, and why do I have to point it out when there are so many here far bigger experts than me

Arguably, it's the imagery of an Easternelite: Greek, Persia and China. Although, if you want a 'killing people on a large scale' link, the Provisional IRA sometimes used phoenix imagery on their badges.

THE IRA THREATENED TO BLOW-UP THE OLYMPIC GAMES!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join