It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "Rebels" Slaughtering Civilians

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sloppypeter

The British have an interest as well. They secretly had their own insurgents in Libya helping out Al Qaeda. They just sent tons of money to these rebels in Syria. They want to put troops over there too.
Here's another article from the other day....Source

The article starts out saying "The help for unarmed opposition members will include medical supplies and radio and satellite equipment. But it will not include weapons and is in addition to £27.5m humanitarian aid."

They say the opposition is "unarmed", but they are stacked with brand new AK-47's and more already. Who provided those weapons? Look at them in this video. Same source I got the other videos from. There's more videos I didn't post as well showing them well armed.

also....

Former British foreign secretary, Sir Malcolm Rifkind, says the government should be doing more in Syria. "The way in which you have to act is to actually take the very difficult decision of providing military support to the insurgents," he said.

edit on 13-8-2012 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearYourMind

Who provided those weapons?

www.upi.com... 012/08/13/CIA-allegedly-overseeing-arms-into-Syria/UPI-93401344880820/

"Not one bullet enters Syria without U.S. approval," a Syrian opposition, speaking in Istanbul, told The Australian newspaper.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I tell you what...I need to ban myself from watching this stuff. You can say what you like about the "west", but this type of sheer evil is common place in the middle east. Im finding it really hard to dig deep and have compassion and understanding for my fellow man / Arab.

I mean, how do you expect a country to run itself and a people manage themselves, if they can't even treat their own kind fairly....even fellow muslims. Let alone, run schools, education, hospitals, roads, housing. These guys are just screwed....THANK GOD I AM UK BORN AND BRED!!

We need 2012 Dec 21 .....humans need culling like any other predatory species.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

The propaganda is taylored for different audiences in the west and in the middle east. While we are sold on "freedom fighters" fighting for freedom and democracy. In the middle east various imams and other religious leaders are calling for jihad against the apostate Assad.

These two storylines can of cause not be logically reconciled but it seems that the powers behind these "arab spring" uprisings don't care. The influx of international jihadis cannot be denied but western media tries to spin the story and play down the role of al qaida affiliated terrorist groups and other islamist extremists.

The other spin is that regime change and peace are synonymous which of cause it is not.

The fact is that western leaders (not the people which more and more see through the rhetoric) are engaged in destabilization of the remaining secular middle east regimes and are willing to use whatever means necessary to achieve it. The means in this case is to use the middle eastern absolute monarchies financial and religious resources.

The fact that without the sustained support of the so called Free Syrian Army this conflict would have been over months ago and thousands of lifes would have been spared.

I think the ultimate goal is to pave the way for a attack on Iran as well as a larger geo political struggle between NATO affiliated nations on the one side and China, Russia and other BRIC nations on the other, for a who get to dominate the greater middle east. This domination is not limited to resources but also the strategic position of the area.

We must remember that in the great chess game for global domination these psychopats don't care about he "collateral damage" of the civilians that get hurt in the process.

I think we must collectively insist that our leaders cease and desist in their effort to undermine sovereign nations in the bid for global domination.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Clavicula because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by Clavicula because: spelling

edit on 14-8-2012 by Clavicula because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
You guys make me laugh.

You all sit on your high horses making judgements about people you know nothing about.

As somebody else stated how do you know this is Syria? How do you know this isn't from Libya, Iraq, or some other god forsaken place?

It doesn't matter what country it is from.

What matters is that we all saw what the 'rebels' in Libya done.

We all know that the Libyan 'rebels' are making their way to Syria.

So, what is the chance that the Syrian 'rebels' will act the same?

I think it is highly likely that they would...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
this is terrible. can someone tell me if anyone is going to stop this.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
These people are down right nuts and hateful.I do not trust anything I hear going on over there or Libya war.Both sides hate each other.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AlfonsoG

Just "who" exactly are you expecting to "help"? Do you want the U.S. military there, then tell them "get out" after they've given blood to quell the violence? I'm not exactly sure what side is the "good" side. In fact, I'd go as far as to say both are equally bad, and we (the U.S.) shouldn't get involved in ANY way.

I've read some of your posts, and you seem to mix English and Spanish together, so I'm going to assume you're in Spain, or some Central/South American country. That being said, perhaps if you're so concerned about this, you could ask your government to risk the lives of the young men and women in your country to either keep the dictator Assad in power, or hand Al Qaeda the country on a silver platter. While you're at it, you could even join up and get into the fight. Sound good?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Just going to add my fuel to the fire.

I think this is what chaos looks like. I don't believe that it is any one necessarily directly supporting anyone else. There is obvious weapons sales here - but which group got the weapons - dunno.

I believe that this could happen anywhere on planet earth today. It could be us tomorrow. Just senseless fighting - no one could know which side was which.

If its rebels, which rebels? The Christian ones? The Hells fire ones? The Muslim brotherhood? Or the local neighbourhood?

Governments aren't going to win these wars. Those cities being demolished, are cities once built under government oversight of some sort or another. One day the citizens were mostly law-abiding, and today, something that irked citizens in large enough numbers is ripping the cities and everything apart.

How can anyone understand what foolish governments have done - once fighting gets down to what we see? How can we say this won't arrive here?

I'm willing to bet this has something to do with global financial disaster.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We don't know exactly why, or who is doing these things. Do I condone them? no. But we don't know the situation. If any of you speak the language then MAYBE you would hear and understand part of what is going on, but the mayority of those responding do not know what is going on.

I have watched spanish tv news showing videos of civilians in little towns/pueblos murder in different ways other people who were rapists, child molesters, and violent criminals, and if you don't understand Spanish, you wouldn't know what is going on. Some of these criminals have been burned alive for raping a child.

That's the law in places like South America, and other places and could be what is happening in the Middle East. Do we know exactly why these people are doing these things? No, and imo people are jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts.

Oh and btw, in places like South America, in small towns/pueblos, and even in not so small towns, people take the law into their own hands "frequently" and kill criminals on the streets without having a day in court, and you don't see this on the news.

edit on 14-8-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments, and errors.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

No offence and with all due respect it's a tad different..a country is being over-thrown in this case
but with the absence of proof,one either accepts whats going on (head-in sand) or trust your gut and make an well researched/educated guess.
Remember you will only hear what they(msm) WANT to tell you..most ATS'rs would agree..
I Hate to use the phrase but trust me the truth is out there, your simply not going to get it entirely from your msm.
There is without a doubt,a broad censorship campaign occurring within our corporate Media over the Iraq/Libya/Syria/Iran situation..

edit on 14-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have not been supported of this rebellion in Syria because of videos/images like this. Quite frankly I don't consider anyone a friend/ally who screams "Allah Akbar" and uses religion as a means for oppression and war.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My god.

It's so easy to hide behind our computers and beat the war drums. #ing American Patriotism, # yeah we will # you up!.

I think these videos make it so clear of the horrors going on in syria, how ever it sure seems as of late it's the side the US has been supporting doing all the horrific atrocities.

Being thrown from a building seems like a truly awful way to go. On to the steps or the ground. I'm going to have to say by the pure rage and reckless waste of ammunition, the video of the unarmed bound civilian being bound, beaten and shot wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many times that this is certainly the work of emotional rebels, rather than a trained military. Two entire handgun magazines, several automatic rifle magazines? The Nazis weren't even that quick to waste their bullets.

I'm absolutely appalled, even more so that our western brothers are supporting and funding such grousome men.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The human race, eh..?

I'm ashamed to be part of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GeordieLegend

Ya me too,but never give up.you are not alone..there are many good people out there,we are all brothers and sisters,cousins,fathers,mothers and children of the sun

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

It makes me think back to the President Reagan quote about forgetting our differences if we faced an external threat... Can you imagine how we'd look to a race from another planet? If they observed what went on here on Earth every single day, would anyone blame them for wiping us out and starting again..?

It sometimes makes me think it'd be for the best. We've well and truly f*cked up this chance at civilisation.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i heard these where postal workers ? pretty ext ream air mail ?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join