It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crime? Syrian Rebels Execute POWs (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Rebel Free Syrian Army (FSA) fighters capture a policeman who the FSA allege is a “Shabiha” or pro-regime militiaman, on July 31, 2012, as the rebels overran a police station in Aleppo (AFP Photo / Emin Ozmen)

A horrifying amateur video from Syria emerged online, showing an apparent mass execution of Assad supporters in Aleppo at the hands of rebels from the Free Syria Army.

The footage shows several bloodied men stripped down to their underwear being forced to kneel by a wall amidst a throng of excited, machine gun-touting men.

Video showing War Crime of Executing POW's
www.youtube.com...

Is this who you support, this is not a propaganda ploy , this is the real deal ..!
www.rt.com...
edit on 8/12/2012 by maria_stardust because: Removed graphic video.

edit on 12-8-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I said it here: Thread

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Al-Qaida turns tide for rebels in battle for eastern Syria

Al-Qaeda's Specter in Syria

Given Al-qaeda's extremist values, hardline islamic rule, one must assume anyone neutral or remotely supportive of Assad, or non-muslim, or black, are tortured and forced to submit to their rule, or killed.

Don't be so damn naive.
edit on 10-8-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah .......... that hard earned cash your beloved government is squeezing out of you......... payed for those bullets.
When will people hit them where it hurts ? stop paying .... it IS that simple.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Both sides are guilty of atrocities. The related videos to the one sourced are equally disturbing. I expect these videos will not gain MSM coverage, but instead more feel good stories to keep the public relatively ignorant of such incidents.

Words can be powerful, but seeing these tragedies with your own eyes via video makes it more powerful.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If these were U.S. soldiers or U.K. soldiers i would bet an arm and a leg that the capitol of Syria would have become a one leveled football field from carpet bombing oh the other neat line that is occasionally used, Smart bombs are smart but they can do mistakes.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yes, if any death of a non-Syrian occurs, you would be right. This will only go main stream if the head line reads "US civilians executed in Syria....Assad possibly to blame"

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The syrian rebels do not subscribe to the Geneva convention. So it shocks you to see them execute prisoners ? Nothing they are doing surprises me.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wait a minute, all along you folks are trying to tell me that assad is fighting a multinational force financed by some hidden nations for their resources, real estate and to remove some key people??
NO WAY!!!
/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

This will only go main stream if the head line reads "US civilians executed in Syria....Assad possibly to blame"

if that's all that is needed, i might be able to work something out. Just thinking of the time frame i would need this before it goes viral.

Scenario 1
A family fleeing from a group of rebel fighters running down a street as a family and obviously while filming this the family dog will be trailing behind and suddenly the crackling of gun fire.

One by one the members fall head first into the road as the bullets pierce the body's. A quick zoom showing one or two bodies and a quick pan then grow frame onto the dog who is barking at the lifeless body of girl with a visible age of about 5

Do you think something like this would get people's attention ?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by MDDoxs

This will only go main stream if the head line reads "US civilians executed in Syria....Assad possibly to blame"

if that's all that is needed, i might be able to work something out. Just thinking of the time frame i would need this before it goes viral.

Scenario 1
A family fleeing from a group of rebel fighters running down a street as a family and obviously while filming this the family dog will be trailing behind and suddenly the crackling of gun fire.

One by one the members fall head first into the road as the bullets pierce the body's. A quick zoom showing one or two bodies and a quick pan then grow frame onto the dog who is barking at the lifeless body of girl with a visible age of about 5

Do you think something like this would get people's attention ?

Not really, unless it happened in blue collar US by the usual suspects

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Neither does the USA.

And yes, i'm well aware of the agreements they've signed, but ask any Guantanamo detainee about Geneva conventions? And war criminals, and invading foreign countries without UN approval.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I was listening to ats live but i cant recall which show it was, but there was mod from within ats who expanded on the gitmo situation and its detainees. I sure would like to listen to that mod again but i cant remember his name but he has a heavy american accent, well it seems heavy to me. If a mod comes across this post perhaps he might point us to the ats show. Anyway he made a great case regarding the concept of gitmo and its downfalls, perhaps you might have listened to it.
edit on 13-8-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
and yet another War Crime being commited. If you take away the color and make it black and white change the outfits into a german style you would think you were watching a re-run of series "World at War"

Syrian atrocity: Bodies of postal workers thrown from roof (GRAPHIC VIDEO)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hey,

Looks like another thread, posted after yours, has killed our own.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Never mind, its all in a days work..
. But getting back to the topic, i do believe that these rebels should be dragged into a human rights court...so were are all those human right's watchers. ? Let see now..how does it go..oh yes that's right, if you start freaking out via national media your org will not be funded for the next millennium so, sit down and shut up and start typing about someone from Tibet, that seems to go down well with the pacifists.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by yuppa

Neither does the USA.

And yes, i'm well aware of the agreements they've signed, but ask any Guantanamo detainee about Geneva conventions? And war criminals, and invading foreign countries without UN approval.

Correction. With PROPER military prisoners it does. The US does not consider them Soldiers and as such do not fall under the Geneva conventions.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Rebel Free Syrian Army (FSA) fighters capture a policeman who the FSA allege is a “Shabiha” or pro-regime militiaman, on July 31, 2012, as the rebels overran a police station in Aleppo (AFP Photo / Emin Ozmen)

A horrifying amateur video from Syria emerged online, showing an apparent mass execution of Assad supporters in Aleppo at the hands of rebels from the Free Syria Army.

The footage shows several bloodied men stripped down to their underwear being forced to kneel by a wall amidst a throng of excited, machine gun-touting men.

www.youtube.com...

Is this who you support, this is not a propaganda ploy , this is the real deal ..!
www.rt.com...

What do you think this revolution is? A goddamn tea party? Do you think that after being ruled by one man and his army, these guys will let the pro-regime people go free? This stuff will happen. It has happened in past revolutions and wars and will happen in the future. Stop making a big deal out of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

www.youtube.com...

www.rt.com...

What do you think this revolution is? A goddamn tea party? Do you think that after being ruled by one man and his army, these guys will let the pro-regime people go free? This stuff will happen. It has happened in past revolutions and wars and will happen in the future. Stop making a big deal out of it.

this is odd, i notice you have pakistan as a location, just remember what you have typed here.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Err your point? I live in Pakistan. What's wrong with that?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Err your point? I live in Pakistan. What's wrong with that?

No bud, dear friends of min are Pak, have nothing with the country, simply pointing out that pak is the next on the list once the operations are completed. Should be looking at a decade time span.

top topics

join