It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Olympics pass...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I said nothing would happen but people weren't having it! I was very confident that nothing would happen actually. People on here need to calm down a bit and start using their heads

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscillator
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

I'm actually from Belgium, but the commentators were driging me crazy I switched to NOS.
I too saw phoenix/horus first, but... what if that round part in the middle is the head, and below it is fire?

Yeah, I know what you meant. Maybe it is symbolizing something to do with the pheonix turning into a dragon symbolizing China. Not sure really.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
LOL. I can't believe that people were expecting this to happen during the 'regular' Olympics when the stadium was populated by NWO shills.

The sacrifice will happen during the para-olympics, the olympics that regular, non-famous and non-important people will attend and were able to get tickets for. The one that won't be attended by royals or politicians.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
This whole situation has me looking in the mirror a bit. I was certain that there were signs pointing to something catastrophic happening at the olympics.

I even went as far as to try and warn family members. Thankfully they all thought I was cookoo.

Still feel quite embarrassed..

Eh ..good brave post ...i hope all 2012 ers and Mitchel Coombes lovers will write this sometimes

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

You make a good point but still nothing will happen, when it's over we have the 2012 crap to deal with then when that falls through we have the van Helen belts killing us all in 2016, it never ends

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Soooooo , what about a virus ?

There was lots of smoke `n` fluid flying around in that big old bowl , people return to their day to day lives - 3 days time we have a pandemic , borders closed , army on the streets , plastic coffins , survivors rounded up for "quarantine"........... since people are returning to other countries it could go global in a matter of days ....

Maybe the aliens are invisible .......

Maybe they`ve nuked London already and the "live coverage" was the rehersal they recorded ....

Maybe William couldnt find the keys to his B-52 ....

You never know , you never know .....

When the Olymic games were officially finished they had the "hand over" - they raised the brazillian flag infront of the world and sung their national anthem , the flag says "Ordem e Progresso" ....... "Order and Progress" .... make of that what you will.

edit on 12-8-2012 by RockLobster because: :[

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
and still they try and justify the complete rubbish

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I always thought that if anything were to happen it'd be when everything was over, like a day or two after the Closing Ceremonies. Everyone's glad that its over and they've let their guard down. To me that would be the prime time to pull off something catastrophic.

Having said that, I can't see anything happening in London if God forbid something does happen. I'm just hoping that nothing does occur.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
In a parallel universe, reptilians showed up and ate almost all of the olympic athletes. I saw it through my David Wilcock looking glass... it was nuts. Michael Phelps was the only one who lived. He swam off and they couldn't catch him.

And If you want this modern day miracle spectacle, send 5 proofs of purchase of lucky charms cereal and the number of any girl who may consider going on a date with him. That one took a while... But the looking glass is made of top notch plastic. It kind of reminds me of the magnifying glass I got from a box of golden grahams cereal when I was a kid. But waaayyy cooler.

I really didn't think anything would happen in this dimension anyway.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

"LOL"? What's so "LOL" about that? I'll tell you what is "LOL", your desperate comments on the closing ceremony thread

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Please add your comments to the existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join