It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Olympics pass...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Seeing as there we hundreds of threads about the "Illuminati" plotting to destroy London and kill millions of people, conveniently broadcast through music videos, TV adverts and a card game, i thought i would make this thread explaining what happened at the Olympics.

Well guess what;

Nothing. The olympics were fantastic, a beautiful coming together of nations in a friendly competitive environment.

Think everyone should stop being so damn paranoid about every single little thing on this site.

edit on 12-8-2012 by ironsjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

Hay there's always December 21st to look forward to!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Look at all this heavy smoke so many fireworks
it was all over the stadium inside and out
would be the best way to spread something when everyone is there
they have given conspiracy theorists so much to chew on
thinking a nuke would happen .. when it could be so much simple
no destruction of the building .. spread a poison in the air and that would do the trick
imagine now all those people returning in their countries .. possibly infected
the first symptoms will maybe not show up until tomorrow morning or in a week
we never know .. but it would be a bad ass plan from the illuminati
later they can accuse syria that they have spread a non odorant chimical weapon

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcalx

Or 2016 with the Van Allen Belt collapsing and all.
Right?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This whole situation has me looking in the mirror a bit. I was certain that there were signs pointing to something catastrophic happening at the olympics.

I even went as far as to try and warn family members. Thankfully they all thought I was cookoo.

Still feel quite embarrassed..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's a conspiracy site and paranoia is the order of the day. It is to be expected I suppose.

You will inevitably see a post claiming that nothing happened because they knew "We were all on to them" so they couldn't go through with the "Master Plan".

I think a lot of folks think it is fun to speculate and I must confess that I enjoy reading the speculations most of the time. Imagination is an awesome thing as long as one knows the difference between that and reality IMO.

I am glad nothing happened and thousand's of folks didn't die. That would have been too horrible for words. We have seen enough death lately and I for one could deal with seeing a lot less of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Look at all this heavy smoke so many fireworks
it was all over the stadium inside and out
would be the best way to spread something when everyone is there
they have given conspiracy theorists so much to chew on
thinking a nuke would happen .. when it could be so much simple
no destruction of the building .. spread a poison in the air and that would do the trick
imagine now all those people returning in their countries .. possibly infected
the first symptoms will maybe not show up until tomorrow morning or in a week
we never know .. but it would be a bad ass plan from the illuminati
later they can accuse syria that they have spread a non odorant chimical weapon

My god...

please tell me you're joking

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcalx

haha i wait eagerly!

link   
Well, they will find something new. They will create new usernames, new youtube channels, be a light worker by a different name, come across a new plot by the illuminati, blah blah blah.

link   

i hope so

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I bet people will have a field day with the "symbolism" in the final ceremony. Has it ever occurred to people that the designers are putting stuff into the art in order to make fun of the professional conspiracy theorists and all of the hype?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
YOUR NO FUN AT ALL!!!
well , i guess we can get back to the real stuff like syria,isreal and iran!!!!
god help us all!
(darn,i forgot. i don't believe in god!)
peace --- PLEASE!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Darn, there were not mass death of innocents, blood in the streets, and London destroyed and now a smoking heap of ruins. Darn. No ww3 retaliation and global SHTF. And some were gleefully rubbing their hands in anticipation... they must be terribly disappointed.

I wonder whats wrong with some of the posters here sometimes...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
It's a conspiracy site and paranoia is the order of the day. It is to be expected I suppose.

You will inevitably see a post claiming that nothing happened because they knew "We were all on to them" so they couldn't go through with the "Master Plan".

I think a lot of folks think it is fun to speculate and I must confess that I enjoy reading the speculations most of the time. Imagination is an awesome thing as long as one knows the difference between that and reality IMO.

I am glad nothing happened and thousand's of folks didn't die. That would have been too horrible for words. We have seen enough death lately and I for one could deal with seeing a lot less of it.

Precisely, it's a bit fun. However there is quite a few posters on here that take it waaaaaay too seriously. I wonder if they actually leave their house!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I consider myself to be rather skeptical, I didn't expect anything to happen. That being said, I have to admit, this snapshot I took I think is rather interesting, in many ways.

Is it just me or, can anyone else see a firespewing dragonlike creature when you stare at the bird?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DamTyD

That makes sense. I'm inclined to agree with you.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Oscillator because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

i'm 100% sure some people would actually be disappointed. It does make me wonder if the thought of mass loss of life is acceptable to some on here, as long as it proves a non-existent point based on complete paranoia....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscillator
I consider myself to be rather skeptical, I didn't expect anything to happen. That being said, I have to admit, this snapshot I took I think is rather interesting, in many ways.

Is it just me or, can anyone else see a firespewing dragonlike creature when you stare at the bird?

It's on NOS! (just joking).

Looks like a pheonix

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Can I just say.. Well done to all conspiracy theorists. You have saved thousands of lives.
With the amount of theories flying around about the olympics, all the research, all the ideas, could they really afford for anything to happen?
Imagine if there was this much chatter prior to 911... Would it have still happened?
If it wasnt for AYS and the many other sites spreading ideas and info, then this olympics could have ended up a totally different story.
Well done all.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

I'm actually from Belgium, but the commentators were driging me crazy I switched to NOS.
I too saw phoenix/horus first, but... what if that round part in the middle is the head, and below it is fire?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join