It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Been Filled With The Holy Spirit?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

Well, ever since that event in March.. I've developed this magnetic feeling that is constantly flowing throughout my spine and hands. I consistently feel "tingly" all over. I can feel my hands stick to things when I touch them. My vision is ULTRA HD now with an almost 270º peripheral vision. I have a VERY strong sense of my surroundings now. I can feel people come into my "magnetic field" from up to like 300 feet away. I'll turn my head and they're there.

I feel the same things, and have for years. Can you move small objects by thinking about it? I have had a little success in that. Your Telepathy enhanced, is it? That is not a spirit, that is the universal human language that was taken away, and with DNA upgrades in the past 20 years, soon everyone will have it latent.

When I got there, every one REALLY gravitated towards me. It was almost like a hypnotic thing whenever I'd go places.

Friend, when you project light, it works like a magnet. Works for me too, not a Christian.

I have a very strong gift of "spiritual discernment" now.. and I am absolutely shocked at how many demonic entities there are walking amongst us. They are not invisible spirits that wreak havoc and cause destruction.. they are inside humans.

You don't have to have anything for that but an opened mind. I have seen many Ghosts, but never a Demon, only Christians see and hear Demons, it seems, and in fact I believe strongly, based on research and hard experience, that this "holy spirit" they talk about is a Demon itself. I expounded on it here:
Is the "Holy Spirit" in Reality a Demon?

Still listing to those deceiving spirits uh. You just think your moving something with your mind, to bad it ant real. Did it ever occur to you that these spirits you talk to are the ones moving these objects for you? It's the oldest trick in the book for these beings.

But in regards to the Holy Spirit I'd be careful what I say. Keep this mind:

Matthew 12:31 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

But I'm sure that warning means nothing to you.

edit on 23-8-2012 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I had an infilling of the Holy Spirit .. once. It wasn't anything like you described.
I was in prayer ... not expecting anything .. and WHOOOOOOSH ...
Nothing panic like yours .. nothing hurting or 'sunburned' ... none of that.
Total peace and LIFE ... every cell in my body BLOOMED and came to life and sang spiritually ...
And I wasn both in my body and out of it .. I felt here and 'way up there' at the same time ...

So I can't say if you really had an infilling our not for sure.
Based on my experience .. I'd be tempted to say 'not' ...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I had an infilling of the Holy Spirit .. once. It wasn't anything like you described.
I was in prayer ... not expecting anything .. and WHOOOOOOSH ...
Nothing panic like yours .. nothing hurting or 'sunburned' ... none of that.
Total peace and LIFE ... every cell in my body BLOOMED and came to life and sang spiritually ...
And I wasn both in my body and out of it .. I felt here and 'way up there' at the same time ...

So I can't say if you really had an infilling our not for sure.
Based on my experience .. I'd be tempted to say 'not' ...

Funny, that is the same things I myself felt when the first time I cast a Magick Circle and called upon the Goddess. Suddenly, she was there, and I was filled with a love so strong, and so great, I saw right away no Earthly love compares. So could this "holy spirit" you all talk about actually be the Goddess?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Answer to your question. Yes. I had the full Acts 2-17 experience. The rushing of the wind. Apocalyptic visions and stigmata. Let's just say there are people out there that don't know it but they really want to talk to me. But I'll never tell.

But let me tell you a story. Back in the spring around 2:30 on a Friday morning after seeing the midnight showing of a movie I walked to my pickup to go home. And these 2 teenagers asked me for a ride to their car. And being a nice guy I gave them one. Their car was like 6 blocks away. And it was a bit on the cool side.

But one thing I noticed was that they were giving me odd looks part way through the trip. then I got them to their car and on their way and then I realized something. They were black eyed kids. But the odd thing was I think they were trying some kind of voodoo and it wasn't working for them.

The thing was though they didn't realize what was giving them the ride.

That being said now. About your problem. The drugs may have fried a part of your brain so your grip on reality may be a bit loose. But I also know a few things about this world that people are not suppose to know yet. So here is a couple of secrets from the Bible to think about.

First off. The Christian Apocalypse is running. Per Matthew 24 it would appear it started between WW2 and the Birth of the nation of Israel in 1948. So it's roughly around 64 to 66 years old. So that would mean it could run as long as 80 years. It should be over with in May of 2028 at the latest.

Next is the Why? of what's happening. It appears that 2000 years ago approximately that the death of John the Baptist triggered the Curse of Malachi. See Malachi 4. Figuring out the details of the curse I found out this. It is a top level Leviticus 26 curse. And based on a reading of the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 that curse is probably on at least 70 to 90 percent of the worlds population today. My guess is that you could be getting slapped by a manifestation of the curse. But their is a very simple cure for the curse. Since as a descendant of a Jew or Israelite you are being held responsible for the death of John the Baptist. To get rid of it you simply need to apologize. The Jews call the action Teshuva.

Link

Also if you do this you would want to become bit more religious. Find a proper church and become a member and all that.

That's just my thought for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Do you mean filled with the Holy Spirit or experienced the baptism of the Holy Spirit? All born again believers are filled with the Spirit, but the baptism of the Spirit is a secondary experience after being born again.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The more deeper our spiritual experience of light and understanding is, the exact opposite is allowed to play out as well. The clearer you are able to see , the clearer you can be seen.. . The apex of a spiritual experience has in it a chance for the same amount of evil to do it's deed or try to. With one extreme, comes another of exact intensity .

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The Holy Spirit is known as the Comforter in the Bible. He is gentle and gives correction, conviction, reproof, and so on; but He isn't harsh nor will drag you through the mud in a violent manner.

If anything, I would think that heart attack was a wake up call from God as chastisement to get you out from being led astray and onto the straight and narrow. That is a good thing to happen to you if that is the case. Possibly God has allowed the devil to get into your life to a point where you'll cry back to Him and be renewed.

But as for the event with the guy in the elevator? That is creepy and strange.
edit on 31-8-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join