It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati May Not be Evil...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
That video is hilarious. The mason is toying with the poor interviewer. Masons don't believe in Lucifer. Masons don't believe in anything. If you can't see it, feel it, touch it, it doesn't exist in the Masonic world.

That's not true at all.

We believe in a lot of stuff.

Each mason enters with his own beliefs.

Whether he still feels strongly about those beliefs after graduating through the various degrees is another matter.

The less beliefs he holds onto, the higher he goes.

It's all about taking off your clothes.

Every man has clothed himself with various thoughts, ideas, and principles. These are his garments, his outer garments, his inner garments, and his secret garments.

When a mason first enters the lodge, he's asked to "remove his clothes".

That is symbolic of the willingness to remove the garments of beliefs that the naked man hides under while in the open society.

He then gets a special garment to wear, it's a lambskin apron, that just covers a small part of his anatomy.

That's symbolic of the fact that masons don't cover themselves with a lot of "beliefs" when doing their work.

They work naked, with the exception of a small set of "tools".

All that is written about Freemasonry, and published in the outer world, is largely nonsense upon nonsense.

The mason at the top has the least garment covering.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MassOccurs

Lol, as far as your comment about Quetzalcoatl and taking him to Lucifer, I personally have mused that these two entities might be the same being using different names, as I find that our records of deities throughout cultures indicate the same beings operating under different names. Right now I have not determined who Krishna is based on his philosophies and commands to mankind, but there are many deities from many cultures who to be seem to be the same beings using different names.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As far as the Catholic's Church's motives, I am not quite sure. I do not know whether they are actually operating under the guidance of an outside intelligence or entity like YWEH or not, or if YWEH is even real outside of the underlying levels of human consciousness. Personally, I do not like the whole idea of the battle between good and evil like the dualistic religions of Christianity often promotes, as it mainly divides us into categories of us and them, and anyone who does not believe their ways are in the "them" category. However, from my own visions and whatnot, I know and accept that there are alternate forces at work at least within the minds of humanity, if not actually outside us as well, and within humanity too. I cannot say for certain that any of them are truly evil, mind you, or the source of what we call evil, like many say Lucifer is, as they mainly have their own goals in mind and may not see where they can be revealing themselves as a nefarious force to be reckoned with.

I do not equate Lucifer with Satan, although some Luciferians do, and also note that there are no two Luciferians who believe exactly the same, as even some who are staunch Hitler supporters go as far to say that Hitler was inspired by Lucifer, when I personally do not believe that because I find that many of the ways he handled himself does not speak of tactics that would be employed by Lucifer.

I am kinda distracted right now, so I cannot really focus on what I would like to say to further my speculations. I am actually very intellectually exhausted right now from being on ATS and will probably take a short reprieve for a few days. I do intend to continue talking on this subject, among many, but it is hard for me to discuss such subjects regularly without getting exhausted fairly quickly.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
When a mason first enters the lodge, he's asked to "remove his clothes".

He then gets a special garment to wear, it's a lambskin apron, that just covers a small part of his anatomy.

This is not correct, you do not get an apron until after the obligation. A man is not considered a Mason until he takes the obligation and the lamb skin apron is the 'badge of a Mason'.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsherahoftheSea
I do not equate Lucifer with Satan, although some Luciferians do, and also note that there are no two Luciferians who believe exactly the same, as even some who are staunch Hitler supporters go as far to say that Hitler was inspired by Lucifer, when I personally do not believe that because I find that many of the ways he handled himself does not speak of tactics that would be employed by Lucifer.

I just want to point out that the Bible has exactly "one" reference to the name "Lucifer".

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! KJV Isaiah 14:12

That's it. The name isn't mentioned anywhere else in the book.

It's amazing how much gets attributed to Lucifer, when there's nothing much said about him. Also, Lucifer "fell", but Satan came "up" from walking about inside the Earth.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. KJV Job 1:7

So these dudes came from different "directions".

Lucifer falls from Heaven to Earth, and Satan climbs up from Hell to Earth.

Their original habitat, before doing a stint on Earth, couldn't be more different in principle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join