It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati May Not be Evil...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Now, please know that I know little of the actual Illuminati Secret Society that many claim so many conspiracies revolve around, and am basing this information on my personal relationship with Lucifer, his more innate secret teachings that he only reveals to those he has tested have an adequate character to reveal such things to, and my knowledge of the Illuminati Movement, which may or may not be a part of that society, in which many Luciferians and Lucifer supporters claim to be involved with. I do not claim I am actually a part of such Illuminati Movements like Franternis Illuminati and that like, and my true involvement with them is actually near zero, though I have been lurking around some of them and watch some of the things they discuss from time to time.

Anyhow, I know this has probably been discussed before, but this is a presentation of my personal opinions on it, and I am well aware that this thread might be closed if there are any number of topics concerning the issue. Mainly, this is to shed light on Lucifer's teachings and philosophies and making the connection that if the Illuminati are tied to them, they are probably not the force that many claim is "out to get us."

That said, I do believe if there is an Illuminati Society, it would be in their goals to create some sort of New World Order or One World Government someday, but just not how you think they will. Lucifer has said that a nation or group of nations who come together and form a larger organization in the want for mutual or democratic ideology, created for the benefit of all and not just a rare few, would outlast any other country in history if it were created with no shots fired or no blood spilled in its name. I know this feat would be very difficult because I also know that there is a sense of dread and fear revolving around many people concerning the idea of a One World Government, and that some religious people are likely to revolt if they found out that a New World Order was being created with Lucifer as its source of inspiration due to misunderstandings of who Lucifer is because of all the libel and slander that has been generated to control them and cause them to break with their own inner individual and independent center of divine inspiration and creativity and imagination, as even the imagination itself is vilified in works like the Bible.

First off, I would like to clarify one thing: Lucifer wants to become like God or better than God someday -- he does not want to BE God. He already knows that he is godlike enough to be considered a god, but does not promote worship or sacrifice or prayers or other such nonsense to be performed in his name. He promotes friendship, understanding, mutual interest, companionship, and the meeting of minds, both lesser and greater to enlighten all in the name of ridding the universe of ignorance and evil. For me to worship him or treat him like many do in the manner of a worshipper to their deity would be an insult to both him and myself. Pointing that out it would be an insult to call him "the god of this world," though he is a very influential force in its workings and functions, and it would be an insult to group him with the likes of Satan, because not only is it still a question in my mind as to whether he actually serves any God, like it is said Satan does in the book of Job, but it is questionable as to whether he is the causation of all the things that mankind considers evil and ties to his name.

I do not dispute the fact that he is capable of manipulation and deceit. I know and acknowledge that he is very knowledgeable and intelligent, tactful, capable of discernment, and the more intelligent an entity is, the more capable it is of deception, and I know that because of this, great care must be taken in matters of our relationship. However, everything he has done in matters of working with me, whether questionable or seemingly malevolent at the time has proven to yield positive results in my life. In light of that, I have come to develop a cautious sense of trust with him, as he has been tested and tried by me in as much as I have been tested and tried by him.

I also must say that calling him the most perfect of God's creations does not do him justice, because he has shown me to be a being of such raw capability and just awe inspiring beauty, that even if he were working to malevolent ends, I could not help but see the amount of true perfection behind his skill. There are no other entities that compare with him. Truly he is worthy of the status he seeks.

I will clarify more on this subject when I return from work tonight at around 8 PM Mountain Time. I have run out of time to complete what I intended to say to its entirety, including ideas on how the Illuminati Society's, if they are indeed tied to Lucifer, New World Order democratic and mutually inclined interest for its government and people would likely be run. I am actually running late now, so I will have to leave this topic open for discussion. I am sorry for not finishing.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

I thought we were living in the days of Satan's reign. All the tricksters and cons running everything. Maybe it's just a local thing, maybe somewhere god still reigns. I know Satan and the Devil are tricksters and deceivers but I haven't researched Lucifer

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Okay so you talk to Satan? You may be insane

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I thought we were living in the days of Satan's reign. All the tricksters and cons running everything. Maybe it's just a local thing, maybe somewhere god still reigns. I know Satan and the Devil are tricksters and deceivers but I haven't researched Lucifer

I found an article that talks about how Luciferians are different from Satanists; and how in some ways they are the same. How accurate it is...I really don't know; but I found the article to be interesting.

Link: altreligion.about.com...

I am just wondering what the Luciferians and Sattanists have to do with the Illuminati.

edit on 12-8-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I am just wondering what the Luciferians and Satanists have to do with the Illuminati.

Id suspect it'd have to do with a Mason connection of some kind.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the perfectibilists don't exist anymore

kindly use the term "global elite" as your generic enemy group to fear

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You're right. Illuminati aren't the bad guys. They don't believe in the false god which is idolised by the abrahamic religions.

They are against the old world order. Creating the new world order is their plan. It's to install meritocracy over democracy. Nothing sinister whatsoever.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I am just wondering what the Luciferians and Sattanists have to do with the Illuminati.

I have wondered why we attribute any motives but greed and power to the Illuminati.

The whole Christian thing of the apocalypse and the victory of good over evil in the Revelation of John just doesn't make sense. I don't think the Christians, the Luciferians, the Satanists or anyone else has it right.

If you accept that God exists then you more or less force yourself to accept that Lucifer exists. If then it is so that Lucifer exists then why would God or Lucifer want to have an apocalypse and end creation if they each hold part of creation.

Then again, I think all of it is just a patriarchal plot to hold onto power and keep humans from striving toward perfection.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

I keep hearing the stories of 'The Illuminati' being bad, but sometimes, I used to get the creeping thought that they are the ones trying to fix up the BS that past societies have introduced into this world.

I have a high expectation of mankind, and to believe that humanity is not capable of solving its problems makes me quite sad, but to be optimistic, and think that its all under control, contingent plans for all possible scenarios for when and if shtf, and we have a group of extraordinary individuals ready to rescue it from the old world ways.

I'd rather belief that yes....

What is the reality though - I am not sure, one can only hope....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Lucifer this, lucifer that. When it comes down to it they are just people. They do not have magic powers and pray off the stupidity of civilistion. If they are not evil, then why the hell do they keep themselves secret? Any decent group would be honest with everyone, Same as the high up Masons, Skull and bones and any other secret society. What is the big deal keeping silent? If there is nothing to worry about, they all must just be shy or something.

edit on 12-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thanks for all your thoughts and replies. I will continue where I left off.

I am actually glad that this thread did not go off topic like my others concerning the origins of the name Lucifer and the like, but it may need to be explained in this next part, because if the Illuminati are real, and they are working to malevolent ends or toward creating a One World Government founded on a divinely ordained dictatorship, it is likely their very name is a false flag, like the specific usage of the name "Light Bearer" in the passage it was introduced in Isaiah when the Bible was translated from Hebrew to Latin when the Catholic Church began to form. The term Illuminati, as you may be well aware, is derived from illumination, and illumination and light can be tied to the name of "Light Bearer," if you yourself become a living "Lucifer" and try to bear light to the world. If the Illuminati are in fact trying to create a One World Dictatorship, and not the very new government that Lucifer has expressed to me he desires (although such a government is not possible without the aid of technology and the constant work and vigilance of all the people working together in the desire of mutual interest) it is more likely that this secret society is in fact backed by the Catholic Church, and not Lucifer. Their name and the allegations that they are associated with Lucifer are a false flag to create more negativity around the concepts of illumination and enlightenment outside of their God's jurisdiction, or the very presence of independent ingenuity, imagination, and creativity, like they have been trying to do in the past. The real conspiracy, my friends, is the Vatican and the Catholic Church and the very notion of the Judeo-Christian and Islamic God, and not a Luciferian Illuminati.

Some of you express concerns that they are working in secret. I suppose it should be a concern, but with religions in place to pretty much constantly oppose them, it may be necessary. I do not know. Lucifer, or the entity, archetype, or being from which this name is all about, is a brilliant tactician, and I know that he does some things like seem questionable, but in the end all usually turns out for the better. In this day and age, in conjunction with our desires to protect our values of freedom in at least America, it may be possible for them to work in the open -- I do not know. They may simply prefer to work in secret, because the original teachings of Luciferian doctrines, the Gnostics were pretty much obliterated by the Catholic Church, their teachings twisted into the New Testament, and little remains of their knowledge except some texts discovered here and there like the Nag Hammandi Library, and they may want to avoid a repeat in history.

Of course, there are indications that if there is an Illuminati Secret Society that is working behind the scenes, they are Catholic backed, and not Luciferian. The Catholic Church is but the remains of the Roman Empire expanding their borders by switching their system of government from a republic to a theocracy, in my opinion, and may well have governmental power in places we don't readily know about. Again I am uncertain. It's hard for a woman who is not a tactician trying to analyze the tactics being employed by these forces, because they are so complicated and beyond many humans capabilities to pinpoint and trace, instigated by very intelligent minds, indeed, or perhaps a very thorough group of people working together as a think tank. It is very easy to equate them with gods warring with each other because of their complexity and level of skill being employed. Some of these tactics involve engineering human behavior and the like through spreading of dogmas and ideas, also very specifically formulated to cause even the most primally centered human being to fall into their traps. Sounds nefarious, doesn't it?

There is more I have concerning why I disbelieve people who say they can interpret supposed Illuminati symbolism being employed within the media and the like, and many other issues, but I am running out of room. But the subject of the Illuminati is a concern to me, and their goals may not be indicated by who they allege they are acting with or what their name really means. Like I said, it may be a false flag, it may not. It all depends on if they are really allied with the real archetype of Lucifer, or if they are a force being manipulated by Catholic influences...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What is the reason for the Catholic church to be involved in such a deceptive sceme, is it a spiritual one, or political, materialistic.... Is it Satanic?

Mitt Romney - a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon) could very well be the very next president of the USA - who knows, are the mormon church a thorn in the Catholics side, or do they play for the same team?

Interesting concept.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to share this information, new perspective for me.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Both are Christian ... Roman Catholics are Creedal Christians.

www.lds.org...

Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints follow the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
AsherahoftheSea: Following your opening comments in regard to Lucifer, the following may be of interest to you:

"And I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying -- Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honour. But, behold, my Beloved Son, which was my Beloved and Chosen from the beginning, said unto me -- Father, thy will be
done, and the glory be thine forever. Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him, and also, that I should give unto him mine own power; by the power of mine Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down; and he became Satan, yea, even the devil, the father of all lies, to deceive and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not hearken unto my voice."

www.lds.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
sorry, wrong thread.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Very interesting article. It took me three subarticles before I started to understand.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The false assumption is that the "illuminati" represent the very top of the elite chain of command. There are countless factions that are not well defined in the realm of public knowledge.

Some very powerful people wish the best for humanity.

Some just want to eat steak, live in a castle, and have sex with a different teenager every day.

As far as Lucifer is concerned, I'd take Quetzacoatl over that shmuck any day.

And I'd take myself over both of them, which is generally in line with illuminati philosophy as I know it. There is no problem with the individual accepting help from higher beings in a paganist fashion, but the method of accepting your own will power as equally divine is seen as superior. No?

Any idol worship is like a drug addiction, you're accepting energy and favor at the expense of your own ability to succeed independently. All the drones of Lucifer together are no match for the one who lives in the monotheistic philosophy of Abraham, Moses, Christ, and even Muhammad. Yep everyone, Muhammad was awesome.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That video is hilarious. The mason is toying with the poor interviewer. Masons don't believe in Lucifer. Masons don't believe in anything. If you can't see it, feel it, touch it, it doesn't exist in the Masonic world.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
That video is hilarious. The mason is toying with the poor interviewer. Masons don't believe in Lucifer. Masons don't believe in anything. If you can't see it, feel it, touch it, it doesn't exist in the Masonic world.

That's not true at all.

We believe in a lot of stuff.

edit - I had a great list but then realized it was 'my' list from 'my' point of view. Instead I will use actual quotes from Masonic literature that expresses our beliefs beautifully.

Tenets:

The three great tenets of a Freemason's profession inculcate the practice of those truly commendable virtues, BROTHERLY LOVE, RELIEF, and TRUTH.

Faith, Hope, Charity:

CHARITY is the chief of every social virtue, and the distinguishing characteristic of Masons. This virtue includes a supreme degree of love to the great Creator and Governor of the Universe, and an unlimited affection to the beings of his creation, of all characters, and of every denomination. This last duty is forcibly inculcated by the example of the Deity himself, who liberally dispenses his beneficence to unnumbered worlds.

The Covering of the Lodge:

Its covering is no less than the clouded canopy, or starry-decked heaven, where all good Masons hope at last to arrive, by the aid of that theological ladder * which JACOB, in his vision, saw extending from earth to heaven; the three principal rounds of which are denominated FAITH, HOPE, and CHARITY; which admonishes us to have faith in GOD, hope in immortality, and charity to all mankind. The greatest of these is CHARITY: for our faith may be lost in sight; hope ends in fruition; but charity extends beyond the grave, through the boundless realms of eternity.

A Mason's Duties:

There are three great duties which, as a Mason, you are charged to inculcate:—to GOD, your neighbor, and yourself. To GOD, in never mentioning His name but with that reverential awe which is due from a creature to his Creator; to implore His aid in all your laudable undertakings, and to esteem Him as the chief good; to your neighbor, in acting upon the square, and doing unto him as you wish he should do unto you; and to yourself, in avoiding all irregularity and intemperance, which may impair your faculties, or debase the dignity of your profession.

These examples are from General Ahiman Rezon, a wonderful Masonic text written by Daniel Sickles in 1868.

I promised myself I would not derail this thread. It is about the Illuminati. However, associating Freemasonry with the "Illuminati" or stating an opinion as fact without rebuttal deserves a reply.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I do not believe the illuminti are the bad guys. I al so dont believe they are Luciferians. They started out the rebels against religion's stranglehold on science and truth. The religious wanted to control the masses with primitive fears and etc.. they wanted to murder people like Gallileo because he knew the truth and wished to enlighten the ignorant (in the correct sense of the word) populace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join