It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecy of Hope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Just keep paying attention to the coincidences...never will they leave you astray.

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91
reply to post by twinsoulz23

c'mon now...

is this even supposed to be prophecy? where did you get this information from?

please add some color to this picture,
Mike

Worry not Mike, the picture will paint itself...

The man who knows does not speak, the man who speaks does not know.

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

So what does that make you? and why is this movie supposed to tell the future?

North Korea doesn't currently and never will hold any water in the world...whether the "Red Dawn" say it or not.
Im sure the Avengers movie will also have just as many people popping up to claim doomsday and gain some followers to their cult, but North Korea???

A Country that has been, and will be at Civil War for at least another ten years has gained enough power..through any type of means....to destroy the world?? Yano the people that have treaties with them aren't as foolish as you are and the people who agree with you. If they invade on such a scale, their peace with other countries will not have it interest.

It would never come down to a nuclear bombing on all fronts. If you believe in that, why are you even trying to convince people of the inevitable? Stop trying to convert people. If its going to happen.... then why don't you let it happen and shut the hell up about it. Im not going to rant about how sick of all of this new age weiner BS that keeps showing up on this website.

NOTHING is going to happen in 2012. Maybe, if anything peace upon earth, such as another industrial revolution, or a period of enlightenment. Which, seems highly more plausible than Fallout 3 becoming a reality, or being invaded by another country. You really think tptb are going to let that happen? they enjoy making sure the public opinion is "heard". So they can make decisions on whether or not give a rat's ass!

You know a young girl killed herself over things like this?? click the link (if i copied it correctly, if not, please copy and paste)

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you do believe that these things are actually going to happen, and want to convey them in a thread that most likely, misses your point in the first place, and its extremely obvious. Try not to be so damn cryptic, because this is the internet for Christ's sake! Everything is mysterious, and we're all anonymous.
If you want to be known as cryptic and mysterious, just find a thread and post in it, there's enough mysteriousness going on right there!

This is the first thread that i have EVER slammed like this, because i have respect for all living beings, but i just CANNOT take this crap anymore! Do you even realize what you are saying??!

Unbelievable,
Mike
edit on 14-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: add on

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Some people just cannot read below the surface...

Try to have a more open mind, it just might save your lives...

crystalinks.com...

From another New Age Weinie

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

BTW I do apologize if I hurt your feelings or offended you with that Zen Buddhism saying....either way I am glad I was able to be a conduit for you to shed your repressed anger upon...that is a good way to release built up negative energy if I might say so!

All smiles and hugs

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
For after the Three Days of Darkness, there will be a Chosen One...
...He will arise out the burning ashes to take the Flight of the Phoenix...
...To take His vengeance on the cruel ways of the Darkness...
...He will gather the Eight Others of His divine kin...
...And together as One, they will destroy Chaos, Ignorance, and Hatred, the banes of the planet Terra...
...And bring about Balance, Peace, Harmony, and Love to her People once again...

...In the Fifth World, before the Red Dawn of the Golden Age

It sounds interesting, but what if "he" is "she" instead?

edit on 15-8-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Nothing at Crystal links does a thing for me, nor any other person on here.

They're a CULT, and no feelings hurt, i just realized that i jumped the gun bothering with this garble and i apologize for the manner in which ive spoken last night. Was the heat of the moment and with all of this pent up anger dude, i needed some sort of outlet in which to release all of my built up negative energy.

But honestly, you really think crystallinks is going to save the world? I would appreciate an actual answer here, and what stands out the most on this site that had converted you to their beliefs of a "new age"??

Ya know what their main goal is, if you read a bit further into this cult right? What they share in common with the leaders of the world?

NWO.

No one should believe this nonsense, even you man. I can't believe that you guys are so easily manipulated into believing this stuff. Take no offense please, honestly i really did jump it last night toward you, and im giving you a whole-hearted apology. You can't go about life looking at this picture constantly though. I really wish you the best of luck in finding and sorting things out in your head, in this transience though there is a lot more than meets the eye. No one person or group were permitted by He to have such information.

Yes the bible is full of prophesy, i can tell you that because we are given such a broad picture of what can come by any "prophet". You should study up on the first commandment dude.

Im not saying you're wrong for believing something, you should atleast have the right mind about you to question your beliefs every once and a while. just know that whatever happens in the future, if you so happen to attract a monster into your life or a family member's, you have brought it upon yourself.

You cannot claim enlightenment if your beliefs stop right there, trust me. Im not some ascended master of religion, though ive studied more than my fair share, and i yes i do happen to know your quote and what it really means in actual context. There's much more to it than just Crystallinks, and no one currently in this world is even close to the truth.

I'll leave you with this. Can you guess who said it without the help of a search?

"Believe nothing, no matter where you may have read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

Live Free,
Mike
edit on 15-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Doesn't matter, never mind.

peace
J
edit on 15-8-2012 by skjalddis because: thought better of it

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91

Nothing at Crystal links does a thing for me, nor any other person on here.

They're a CULT, and no feelings hurt, i just realized that i jumped the gun bothering with this garble and i apologize for the manner in which ive spoken last night. Was the heat of the moment and with all of this pent up anger dude, i needed some sort of outlet in which to release all of my built up negative energy.

But honestly, you really think crystallinks is going to save the world? I would appreciate an actual answer here, and what stands out the most on this site that had converted you to their beliefs of a "new age"??

Ya know what their main goal is, if you read a bit further into this cult right? What they share in common with the leaders of the world?

NWO.

No one should believe this nonsense, even you man. I can't believe that you guys are so easily manipulated into believing this stuff. Take no offense please, honestly i really did jump it last night toward you, and im giving you a whole-hearted apology. You can't go about life looking at this picture constantly though. I really wish you the best of luck in finding and sorting things out in your head, in this transience though there is a lot more than meets the eye. No one person or group were permitted by He to have such information.

Yes the bible is full of prophesy, i can tell you that because we are given such a broad picture of what can come by any "prophet". You should study up on the first commandment dude.

Im not saying you're wrong for believing something, you should atleast have the right mind about you to question your beliefs every once and a while. just know that whatever happens in the future, if you so happen to attract a monster into your life or a family member's, you have brought it upon yourself.

You cannot claim enlightenment if your beliefs stop right there, trust me. Im not some ascended master of religion, though ive studied more than my fair share, and i yes i do happen to know your quote and what it really means in actual context. There's much more to it than just Crystallinks, and no one currently in this world is even close to the truth.

I'll leave you with this. Can you guess who said it without the help of a search?

"Believe nothing, no matter where you may have read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”

Live Free,
Mike
edit on 15-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: (no reason given)

Thank you, and no need to apologize, although it is much appreciated...you were only expressing how you felt at that time, and there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever!
I respect your opinion and you are entitled to it, just as I am mine!

And I must say...

You got to love those BUDDHA quotes!

And this is why it is good to release your anger, this is one of my favorite quotes from "the enlightened one":

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."---Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
No source, ach well.

TBH I really don't know why I pressed for a source in the first place for something that kinda reads like a poem my daughter might have written when she was 16 and going through her Goth phase. Silly really, should have let it be, apologies. I'm done with this thread, have fun folks.

peace and love

J

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
reply to post by skjalddis

And you can keep your sorry, sarcastic apology you inbred hick. GOD FORGIVES the foolish, I DON"T. That is not my job. Goodbye Puss n' Boots. May you one day see the light, and the fact that your entire life has been nothing but a elaborate LIE.
God help your stupid way of thinking...

I guess I'm not as much of a square as you thought I was,

---OneLoveToALL

Sorry dude but you've gotta practice what you preach a bit here. All in all, what does this guy do that's so ridic? unless you're upheaving misdirected anger as some sort of standing, underlying message...??

but...I enjoyed this sentence. Made my night.

"I still love you as a human-being, but as an individual...you need to kill your sorry ego."

Also, ive had a vision last night on synchronicity, kinda glad you've brought it up. Maybe i'll share in a thread soon if you'd like to read good fellow, and YES i agree, you are entialed to your own opinion as a God given right.

glad we've shook it from us,
Mike

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

Please tell me, what was your vision?

And one thing I have realized, and this this statement does not pertain to you Mike,
Is that stupid people are not annoying, but more like a freeform of enterntainment...I guess everybody has a purpose afterall. I was just squashing a ROACH real quick lol.

---13Love

edit on 21-8-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: why do I need a reason?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

well i was going to share in a thread but it was more of a long view at the problems of the world and how EVERYTHING is related.

It was surprising to see things in such a manner.

In a sense, everything that is was and ever will be...is Him. Im talking EVERYTHING. people, places, objects, animals, trees, planets, angels, demons, ET's, all were directly and solely born of He.

I saw the Yin and Yang symbol being fused together. Like they were two separate entities, but put together as one. I also saw Earth, which was supposedly the representation of a molecule, the smallest object known, which in turn, has the ability to create other objects...ie. God. Hence, we are part of Him.

I also saw the evil of the world, like Baal, but i didn't see him as a direct threat or even an enemy for that matter. I saw him as an offshoot of God. Which is what they actually say he is in scripture. It was almost as though evil were meant to exist in the heart of man, intentionally. The thought of 'US' being put here, to learn a valuable lesson, and then to return to the higher state to be ONE with Him, as everything is.

I now believe, you're going to find this odd. That evil and good are all directly born from the same entity. This is not derived from one religion, as i do not have one yet that i believe exists without flaws. Which, again brings me to the good/evil part; all religion has its bad and good parts, as does every single thing upon this earth. I believe that its up to us make the choice depending on what we believe is best for us as a single entity...you follow??

That's all i can really think of now. Maybe i'll be able to put it into better perspective if i can meditate and think of it a bit more, and no i do not use anything mind altering substances although i do believe that there are a few out there that may be able to unlock a a persons subconscious awareness.

I'll be back to write a thread on this, but tell me what u think so far and don't be afraid to add, or refute..im not actually hostile when it comes to this type of ideology,
Mike

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
timenolonger.ning.com...

Rowena's Pain...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join