It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecy of Hope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In the Fifth World, before the Red Dawn of the Golden Age...

...The Lady of the Earth will groan in pain, and the world will tremble in her misery...
...The Lady of the Wind will howl in anger, and the world will bow down to her terrible voice...
...The Lady of the Water will sway feverishly in the chaos, and the world will be drowned in her imbalance...
...The Lady of the Fire will scream for wisdom, and yet, the world will ignore her cries and instead, will be scorched by her sorrow...

...But ALL must rejoice!

For after the Three Days of Darkness, there will be a Chosen One...
...He will arise out the burning ashes to take the Flight of the Phoenix...
...To take His vengeance on the cruel ways of the Darkness...
...He will gather the Eight Others of His divine kin...
...And together as One, they will destroy Chaos, Ignorance, and Hatred, the banes of the planet Terra...
...And bring about Balance, Peace, Harmony, and Love to her People once again...

...In the Fifth World, before the Red Dawn of the Golden Age

---OneLoveToALL
edit on 13-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What is your source for this 'prophecy'?
Or did you just make it up?

Peace
J

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

Peace
J

I imagine every prophecy is made up at some point.

Just a matter of whether or not you believe in prophecies. I don't really do myself, but if they do come to fruition they would still have to be made up at some point...

edit on 12-8-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by skjalddis

Peace
J

I imagine every prophecy is made up at some point.

Just a matter of whether or not you believe in prophecies. I don't really do myself, but if they do come to fruition they would still have to be made up at some point...

edit on 12-8-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Well, if you don't believe prophecy or prediction is possible I guess you would consider all prophecy to be made up. Generally, at least for those who consider it possible, prophecy would be received or obtained rather than made up - either a direct perception of future events, through dreaming, scrying, etc or receipt of information regarding future events from a source able to perceive them be it spiritual, extraterrestrial, extradimensional or whatever. That is in contrast to someone just sitting down and inventing a wee rhyme and calling it a prophecy.

peace

J

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The OP sounds like the grand announcement for the anti-christ....

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So people of this time can not make prophecies anymore? Do prophecies have to be ancient or something?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
Do prophecies have to be ancient or something?

Not atall, modern folks are just as capable of making prophecies and predictions as ancient folks. However, the language of the item in the o/p doesn't sit well with it being a genuine prophecy of any kind, sounds like something nicked from Dungeons and Dragons or somesuch, and besides, they still didn't post on how they came by the thing - which really ought to have been the first thing they said.

peace
J

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Synchronicity is the KEY...

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As for the "source"...

...It will all become clear with HINDSIGHT...

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

A "prophecy" is not meant to be proven....
That is not relative...No intrinsic value.
Instead, it is meant to be a message of FULFILLMENT.

---OneLoveToALL

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23

A "prophecy" is not meant to be proven....
That is not relative...No intrinsic value.
Instead, it is meant to be a message of FULFILLMENT.

---OneLoveToALL

Umm... I would reply to that but I can't make any sense of it.
Peace
J

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

My friend let me speak in laymans terms so may better understand me...even though it matters not if you do or do not understand...

You asked me where this prophecy comes from, implying that you sought evidence for its genuity. What I am saying is the source does not matter...it is not important. What is important however, is the message that is being put forth and subsequently the fulfullment of the message. That will be all the "evidence" you need...

What I will tell you, and this is crucial, is to pay close attention to what is going on in the world at large and most importantly your personal objective and subjective world. You must watch for the signs, the connections, and the strange coincidences that you may encounter in the coming months...this is very important.

Pay very close attention to world news these next few days...an "event" going on right now will be the catalyst for the fulfillment of this message. I will give you a clue...

Look up "synchronicity"...it is the key to understanding this "prophecy", as well as our Universe.

Until next time,

---OneLoveToAll
edit on 12-8-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here is the first sign...what is in that photo?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

---OneLoveToAll

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Please no more so called chosen ones! Haven't we had enough supposed authority figures wreak havoc on the world? How about we all just live and teach peace tolerance understanding love and cooperation until it fills the earth?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23

My friend let me speak in laymans terms so may better understand me...even though it matters not if you do or do not understand...

You asked me where this prophecy comes from, implying that you sought evidence for its genuity. What I am saying is the source does not matter...it is not important. What is important however, is the message that is being put forth and subsequently the fulfullment of the message. That will be all the "evidence" you need...

What I will tell you, and this is crucial, is to pay close attention to what is going on in the world at large and most importantly your personal objective and subjective world. You must watch for the signs, the connections, and the strange coincidences that you may encounter in the coming months...this is very important.

Pay very close attention to world news these next few days...an "event" going on right now will be the catalyst for the fulfillment of this message. I will give you a clue...

Look up "synchronicity"...it is the key to understanding this "prophecy", as well as our Universe.

Until next time,

---OneLoveToAll

Friend - the source does matter, indeed it is crucial, it is probably the most important thing of all. I asked you where the 'prophecy' came from because - I wanted to know where it came from - if you can't answer that then I guess I'll just figure that you made this whole thing up on a piece of toilet paper whilst sitting on the bog the other day. Oh aye, and btw - I do know what 'synchronicity' means - having experienced it countless times.

>>>> DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Please no more so called chosen ones! Haven't we had enough supposed authority figures wreak havoc on the world? How about we all just live and teach peace tolerance understanding love and cooperation until it fills the earth?

I'll second that!

One day people will realise that the only person that can save us is ourself - like one NDEer said they were told when they came back from the light - we save ourselves, we always have.

peace

J

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It was quite synchronistic for me to come upon this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23

From the ashes the Phoenix will rise, returning life to balance, and chaos to order.
As above So Below.

PLPL

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23

c'mon now...

is this even supposed to be prophecy? where did you get this information from?

please add some color to this picture,
Mike

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"Before the RED DAWN of the Golden Age..."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

---OneLoveToALL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join